Genomes and Genes
- KIF21A mutations in two Chinese families with congenital fibrosis of the extraocular muscles (CFEOM)Xian Yang
Department of Ophthalmology, Medical College of Qingdao University, The Affiliated Hospital of Medical College Qingdao University, Qingdao, Shandong Province, China
Mol Vis 16:2062-70. 2010..The purpose of this study was to determine if previously described Homo sapiens kinesin family member 21A (KIF21A) mutations were responsible for CFEOM in these two Chinese pedigrees...
- Preliminary study of the association between corneal histocytological changes and surgically induced astigmatism after phacoemulsificationXing Du
Department of Ophthalmology, the Affiliated Hospital of Medical College of Qingdao University AHMCQU, NO, 16 Jiangsu Road, 266003 Qingdao, Shandong Province, China
BMC Ophthalmol 14:134. 2014..The aim was to evaluate the association of corneal histocytological changes with SIA after phacoemulsification...
- Evaluation of MYOC, ACAN, HGF, and MET as candidate genes for high myopia in a Han Chinese populationXian Yang
1 Department of Ophthalmology, Qingdao University School of Medicine, Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University School of Medicine, Qingdao, China
Genet Test Mol Biomarkers 18:446-52. 2014....
- [Clinical investigation of the syndrome of congenital fibrosis of extraocular muscles]Xian Yang
Department of Ophthalmology, Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University Medical College, Qingdao 266003, China
Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi 41:600-5. 2005..To analyze the clinical manifestations of congenital fibrosis of the extraocular muscles (CFEOM) both in their pedigrees and sporadic cases...
- Role of bone morphogenetic proteins in form-deprivation myopia scleraQing Wang
Department of Ophthalmology, the Affiliated Hospital of Medical College, Qingdao University, Qingdao, China
Mol Vis 17:647-57. 2011..To clarify the role of bone morphogenetic proteins (BMP-2,-4,-5) in sclera remodeling during myopia induction and their effect on sclera fibroblasts in cell culture...