Yun Qin Xu
- An efficacy analysis of surgical timing and procedures for high-energy complex tibial plateau fracturesYun Qin Xu
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, The 98th Hospital of PLA, Huzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
Orthop Surg 5:188-95. 2013..To identify the most effective treatment for application to high-energy complex plateau fractures...
- [Case-control study on operative treatment for complex tibial plateau fracture]Yun Qin Xu
The Forth Department of Orthopaedics, The 98th Hospital of PLA, Huzhou 313000, Zhejiang, China
Zhongguo Gu Shang 26:65-70. 2013..To explore optimal choice of surgical treatment and operative approach for closed complex tibial plateau fractures and its influencing factors...
- [Case-control study on MDCT and MRI for the diagnosis of complex fractures of tibial plateau]Yun Qin Xu
The Fourth Department of Orthopaedics, The 98th Hospital of PLA, Huzhou 313000, Zhejiang, China
Zhongguo Gu Shang 25:184-9. 2012..To evaluate the clinical value of MDCT and MRI in the diagnosis and treatment of complex fractures of tibial plateau...
- [An effect of multi-island flap with shallow branch of gluteus upper artery on repair of sacrum soft tissue defect]Yunqin Xu
Department of Orthopedics, 98th Hospital of PLA, Huzhou Zhejiang, China
Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi 21:850-3. 2007..To explore a safe, highly-efficient and rapid approach to the repair of the sacrum soft tissue defect and/or partial exposure of the bone...
- Pedicled fasciocutaneous flap of multi-island design for large sacral defectsYunqin Xu
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, 98th Hospital of PLA, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, 313000, China
Clin Orthop Relat Res 467:2135-41. 2009..The buttocks were symmetric. We consider this a good alternative for reconstructing large sacral defects because it is a relatively simple procedure and results in few complications...
- [Examination and surgical treatment of lost instability of traumatic dislocation of the knee joint]Yun Qin Xu
Department of Orthopaedics, the Second Affiliated Hospital of Medical College of Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310009, Zhejiang, China
Zhongguo Gu Shang 21:204-6. 2008..To study the examination,surgical opportunity and surgery methods of lost instability of traumatic dislocation of the knee joint...