Guo Zhang Xu
- Pan X, Ma R, Fang T, Xu G. [Varicella breakthrough infection and vaccine effectiveness with 1-dose varicella]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2015;49:611-4 pubmed..86% in 2010 to 66.83% in 2013. The 1-dose varicella vaccine effectiveness was good, but breakthrough varicella infection rate was on the rise with time and the VE declined gradually from 2008 to 2013. ..
- Chen Y, Xu G, Ma R, Yi B, Fang T, Chen Q, et al. [A study on the epidemic of pneumonia among children in Ningbo City, Zhejiang province, 2009-2012]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2014;48:1053-6 pubmed..Children under 1 year old were the major suffering group of pneumonia and severe pneumonia, which should be the key prevention group. The major bacterial pathogens of children's pneumonia in Ningbo are gram-negative bacteria. ..
- Gong Q, Li H, Zhang X, Zhang T, Cui J, Xu G. Associations between sleep duration and physical activity and dietary behaviors in Chinese adolescents: results from the Youth Behavioral Risk Factor Surveys of 2015. Sleep Med. 2017;37:168-173 pubmed publisher..Sleep duration was associated with dietary behaviors, physical activity, and other health-related behaviors. These findings suggest that sleep duration could be a potential target for many health-risk behaviors in young adolescents. ..
- Gu S, Yang J, Woodward A, Li M, He T, Wang A, et al. The Short-Term Effects of Visibility and Haze on Mortality in a Coastal City of China: A Time-Series Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that visibility and haze could be used as surrogates of air quality where pollutant data are scarce, and strengthen the evidence to develop policy to control air pollution and protect vulnerable populations. ..
- Ge E, Fan M, Qiu H, Hu H, Tian L, Wang X, et al. Ambient sulfur dioxide levels associated with reduced risk of initial outpatient visits for tuberculosis: A population based time series analysis. Environ Pollut. 2017;228:408-415 pubmed publisher..Short-term exposure to ambient SO2 was associated with reduced risk of initial TB outpatient visits, suggesting acute protective effects of low-level ambient SO2 exposure on bacteria-induced pulmonary infections. ..
- Huang R, Bian G, He T, Chen L, Xu G. Effects of Meteorological Parameters and PM10 on the Incidence of Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease in Children in China. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13: pubmed publisher..Our findings will facilitate the development of effective preventive measures and early forecasting of HFMD outbreaks. ..
- Wang C, Li Y, Feng W, Liu K, Zhang S, Hu F, et al. Epidemiological Features and Forecast Model Analysis for the Morbidity of Influenza in Ningbo, China, 2006-2014. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..Given those results, the model we established could effectively predict the trend of influenza-related morbidity, providing a methodological basis for future influenza monitoring and control strategies in the study area. ..