Ming Qing Xu
- Xu L, Zhou X, Yi P, Zhang M, Li J, Xu M. Alvimopan combined with enhanced recovery strategy for managing postoperative ileus after open abdominal surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Surg Res. 2016;203:211-21 pubmed publisher....
- Xu L, Zhang M, Zheng X, Yi P, Lan C, Xu M. The circular RNA ciRS-7 (Cdr1as) acts as a risk factor of hepatic microvascular invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2017;143:17-27 pubmed publisher..Especially, ciRS-7 was one of the independent factors of hepatic MVI. These data suggested that ciRS-7 may be a promising biomarker of hepatic MVI and a novel therapy target for restraining MVI. ..
- Chen X, Zheng X, Cai Z, Lin X, Xu M. MicroRNA-203 promotes liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in cirrhotic rats. J Surg Res. 2017;211:53-63 pubmed publisher..Together with the tumor suppressive effect on HCC, miR-203 would be an ideal candidate for promoting liver regeneration in HCC patients undergoing liver resection without the risk of tumorigenesis or cancer recurrence. ..
- Xu L, Zhang M, Yi P, Zheng X, Feng L, Lan C, et al. Hepatic resection combined with radiofrequency ablation versus hepatic resection alone for multifocal hepatocellular carcinomas: A meta-analysis. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2017;37:974-980 pubmed publisher..And this therapy may be a promising alternative for these patients with marginal liver function or complicated tumor distribution. Furthermore, high quality randomized controlled trials (RCTs) are imperative to verify this conclusion. ..
- Xu M, Suo Y, Gong J, Zhang M, Yan L. Prolongation of liver allograft survival by dendritic cells modified with NF-kappaB decoy oligodeoxynucleotides. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:2361-8 pubmed....
- Chen X, Xu M. Primary graft dysfunction after liver transplantation. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2014;13:125-37 pubmed..Additionally, numerous factors affect the allograft function after transplantation, making the prediction of PGD more difficult. The present review was to analyze the literature available on PGD and to propose a definition...
- Yi P, Zhang M, Xu M. Role of microRNA in liver regeneration. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2016;15:141-6 pubmed..Blocking or stimulating the pathways of miRNAs in liver regeneration may be novel therapeutic strategies in future regeneration-related liver managements. We may discover additional chemotherapy targets of miRNA. ..