- Effect of motilin on the discharge of rat hippocampal neurons responding to gastric distension and its potential mechanismLuo Xu
Department of Pathophysiology, Medical College of Qingdao University, 38 Dengzhou Road, Qingdao, Shandong 266021, PR China
Peptides 29:585-92. 2008..Our findings suggested that motilin excited the GD-responsive neurons in the hippocampal CA1 region and the excitatory effect of motilin may be mediated by the endogenous NO...
- Effects of gastric electric stimulation on gastric distention responsive neurons and expressions of CCK in rodent hippocampusLuo Xu
Department of Pathophysiology, Medical College of Qingdao University, Qingdao, P R China
Obesity (Silver Spring) 16:951-7. 2008..Changes in hypathalumus cholecystokinin (CCK) have been observed in genetically obese rodents. This experiment was to study the effect of GES on the activities of neurons and the expression of CCK in the hippocampus...
- Involvement of the hippocampus and neuronal nitric oxide synthase [correction of synapse] in the gastric electrical stimulation therapy for obesityLuo Xu
Department of Pathophysiology, Medical College of Qingdao University, Qingdao, 266021, People s Republic of China
Obes Surg 19:475-83. 2009..Changes in hypothalamic neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS) have been observed in genetically obese rodents. The aim of this study was to investigate the involvement of nNOS with GES in the rodent hippocampus...
- [Expression of motilin and its precursor mRNA in normal parenchyma, benign and malignant tumors of human thyroid]Luo Xu
Department of Pathology, Medical College of Qingdao University, Qingdao 266021, China
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 37:243-9. 2008..To compare the expression differences of motilin and it precursor mRNA between normal thyroid and intestines. To study the expression of motilin and its precursor mRNA in human thyroid tumors and their clinical implications...
- Effect of motilin on gastric distension sensitive neurons in arcuate nucleus and gastric motility in ratL Xu
Department of Pathophysiology, Medical College of Qingdao University, Qingdao, Shandong, China
Neurogastroenterol Motil 23:265-70, e120-1. 2011..Intestinal motilin is known to stimulate gastrointestinal (GI) motility and the arcuate nucleus (Arc) of hypothalamus is shown to be involved in the regulation of GI motility...
- The effects of alprostadil on hypothalamic and amygdalar function and the central expression of oxytocin: a potential central role of alprostadil creamXiangrong Sun
Department of Pathophysiology, Medical College of Qingdao University, Qingdao, China
J Sex Med 6:81-90. 2009..However, few researchers have investigated the mechanism of the alprostadil cream on the central nervous system (CNS)...
- Implantable gastric stimulation alters expression of oxytocin- and orexin-containing neurons in the hypothalamus of ratsMing Tang
Department of Physiology, Medical College of Qingdao University, China
Obes Surg 16:762-9. 2006....
- [Protective effect of melatonin against renal dysfunction following severe burn in rats]Xiao hua Han
Department of Physiology, Qingdao University Medical College, Qingdao, Shandong, China
Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue 19:721-3. 2007..To explore the protective effect of melatonin (MLT) against renal dysfunction in the early stage of burn in rats...