Bing He Xu
- Du F, Yuan P, Luo Y, Wang J, Ma F, Cai R, et al. [Efficacy and toxicity of vinorelbine (NVB)-based regimens in patients with metastatic triple negative breast cancer (mTNBC) pretreated with anthracyclines and taxanes]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2015;37:788-92 pubmed..NP regimen shows potential superiority over NX regimen, and should be further verified in randomized phase III clinical trial in larger cohort. ..
- Li Q, Xu B, Li Q, Zhang P, Yuan P, Wang J, et al. [Efficacy and safety of cisplatin plus capecitabine for patients with metastatic triple negative breast cancer progressing after anthracycline and taxane treatment]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2015;37:938-41 pubmed..7%), stomatitis (3.4%), and hand-foot syndrome (3.4%). Cisplatin and capecitabine combination therapy is an active and well-tolerated doublet treatment in metastatic TNBC patients progressing after anthracycline and taxane treatments. ..
- Chen X, Du F, Hong R, Wang J, Luo Y, Li Q, et al. Hormonal therapy might be a better choice as maintenance treatment than capecitabine after response to first-line capecitabine-based combination chemotherapy for patients with hormone receptor-positive and HER2-negative, metastatic breast cancer. Chin J Cancer. 2016;35:39 pubmed publisher..8%) and hematologic abnormalities (7.6%). For HR-positive and HER2-negative MBC patients, HT might be considered a treatment after response to FCCT but prior to MCT as a long-term administration. ..
- Wu Y, Zhang L, Trandafir L, Dong T, Duval V, Hazell K, et al. Phase I Study of the Pan-PI3K Inhibitor Buparlisib in Adult Chinese Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:6185-6194 pubmed..The MTD of buparlisib was declared as 100 mg/day. Safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetic data from this study were similar to those previously reported in Western and Japanese populations. ..
- Hong R, Ma F, Zhang W, Yu X, Li Q, Luo Y, et al. Erratum to: 53BP1 depletion causes PARP inhibitor resistance in ATM-deficient breast cancer cells. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:925 pubmed
- Hong R, Ma F, Zhang W, Yu X, Li Q, Luo Y, et al. 53BP1 depletion causes PARP inhibitor resistance in ATM-deficient breast cancer cells. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:725 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that 53BP1 may be a predictor of PARP inhibitor resistance in patients with ATM-deficient tumors. ..