Zu yi Yuan
Affiliation: Xi'an Jiaotong University
- Wang D, Wang Y, Liu F, Yuan Z, Mu J. High Salt Diet Affects Renal Sodium Excretion and ERR? Expression. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:480 pubmed publisher..ERR? reduced the expressions of ?- and ?-ENaC by binding to the ENaC promoter, thereby increased Na+ reabsorption. Therefore, ERR? might be one of the factors causing salt-sensitive hypertension. ..
- Wen W, Wan Z, Ren K, Zhou D, Gao Q, Wu Y, et al. Potassium supplementation inhibits IL-17A production induced by salt loading in human T lymphocytes via p38/MAPK-SGK1 pathway. Exp Mol Pathol. 2016;100:370-7 pubmed publisher..We conclude potassium supplementation has a blocking effect on IL-17A production in T lymphocytes induced by salt loading. This protective effect is mediated through the direct suppression of p38/MAPK-SGK1 pathway. ..
- She J, Deng Y, Wu Y, Xia Y, Li H, Liang X, et al. Hemoglobin A1c is associated with severity of coronary artery stenosis but not with long term clinical outcomes in diabetic and nondiabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing primary angioplasty. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2017;16:97 pubmed publisher..Further studies are needed to determine whether longer term follow-up could further identify the prognosis effect of HbA1c on MACE. ..
- Zhao Q, Zhou D, You H, Lou B, Zhang Y, Tian Y, et al. IFN-Î³ aggravates neointimal hyperplasia by inducing endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in macrophages by promoting ubiquitin-dependent liver X receptor-Î± degradation. FASEB J. 2017;31:5321-5331 pubmed publisher..Guo, N., Chen, X., Liu, Y., Wu, Y., Yuan, Z., Zhou, J. IFN-Î³ aggravates neointimal hyperplasia by inducing endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in macrophages by promoting ubiquitin-dependent liver X receptor-Î± degradation. ..
- Tian Y, Chen T, Wu Y, Yang L, Wang L, Fan X, et al. Pioglitazone stabilizes atherosclerotic plaque by regulating the Th17/Treg balance in AMPK-dependent mechanisms. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2017;16:140 pubmed publisher..PIO treatment also improved Th17/Treg balance in atherosclerotic lesions. PIO exhibits anti-atherosclerotic effects for stabilization of atherosclerotic plaque through regulating the Th17/Treg balance in an AMPK-dependent manner. ..