Genomes and Genes
Qi Zhu Tang
Affiliation: Wuhan University
- Wei W, Ma Z, Zhang N, Xu S, Yuan Y, Zeng X, et al. Overexpression of CTRP3 protects against sepsis-induced myocardial dysfunction in mice. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2018;476:27-36 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, CTRP3 could protect against sepsis-induced myocardial dysfunction in mice. The cardioprotective effects of CTRP3 might be mediated by activating AMPKα signaling pathway and blunting inflammatory response and apoptosis. ..
- Ma Z, Dai J, Yuan Y, Bian Z, Xu S, Jin Y, et al. T-bet deficiency attenuates cardiac remodelling in rats. Basic Res Cardiol. 2018;113:19 pubmed publisher..Specifically, targeting T-bet in T cells may be of great importance for the treatment of pathological cardiac remodelling and heart failure. ..
- Liu Y, Tang Q, Li L, Liu W, Jiao R, Deng W. [Hesperetin attenuates angiotensin II-induced collagen expression in cardiac fibroblasts in vitro]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2014;94:2852-6 pubmed..03, 1.07 Â± 0.15, 1.16 Â± 0.11 vs 1.91 Â± 0.18, all P < 0.01). NAC had the same effect with HES. HES inhibits the synthesis of collagen and the Ang II-induced proliferation of fibroblast through suppressing the ROS generation. ..
- Liu Y, Tang Q, Hu Z, Deng W, Li L. [Lycopene attenuates angiotensin II induced oxidative stress in H9c2 cells]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2015;43:341-6 pubmed..01). Lyc could attenuate Ang II induced oxidative stress and this effect is linked with its capacity of reducing ROS generation and enhancing cellular ROS scavenging ability in H9c2 cells. ..
- Zhang X, Ma Z, Yuan Y, Xu S, Wei W, Song P, et al. Rosmarinic acid attenuates cardiac fibrosis following long-term pressure overload via AMPKα/Smad3 signaling. Cell Death Dis. 2018;9:102 pubmed publisher..RA attenuated cardiac fibrosis following long-term pressure overload via AMPKα/Smad3 signaling and PPAR-γ was required for the activation of AMPKα. RA might be a promising therapeutic agent against cardiac fibrosis. ..
- Ma Z, Zhang X, Yuan Y, Jin Y, Li N, Kong C, et al. A77 1726 (leflunomide) blocks and reverses cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis in mice. Clin Sci (Lond). 2018;132:685-699 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, A77 1726 attenuated cardiac hypertrophy and cardiac fibrosis via inhibiting FYN/AKT signaling pathway. ..
- Yuan Y, Yan L, Wu Q, Zhou H, Jin Y, Bian Z, et al. Mnk1 (Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase-Interacting Kinase 1) Deficiency Aggravates Cardiac Remodeling in Mice. Hypertension. 2016;68:1393-1399 pubmed..Mnk1 likely carries out a suppressive function in cardiac hypertrophy via regulating the sprouty2/ERK1/2 pathway. It implicates Mnk1 in the development of cardiac remodeling. ..
- Wu Q, Yuan Y, Jiang X, Xiao Y, Yang Z, Ma Z, et al. OX40 regulates pressure overload-induced cardiac hypertrophy and remodelling via CD4+ T-cells. Clin Sci (Lond). 2016;130:2061-2071 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data indicate that OX40 regulates cardiac remodelling via the modulation of CD4+ T-lymphocytes. ..
- Zhang N, Yang Z, Xiang S, Jin Y, Wei W, Bian Z, et al. Nobiletin attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, and inflammatory in streptozotocin: induced diabetic cardiomyopathy. Mol Cell Biochem. 2016;417:87-96 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our study indicates that treatment with nobiletin mitigates cardiac dysfunction and interstitial fibrosis, and these beneficial of nobiletin may belong to the suppression of JNK, P38, and NF-?B signaling pathways. ..
- Chang W, Wu Q, Xiao Y, Jiang X, Yuan Y, Zeng X, et al. Acacetin protects against cardiac remodeling after myocardial infarction by mediating MAPK and PI3K/Akt signal pathway. J Pharmacol Sci. 2017;135:156-163 pubmed publisher..Collectively, acacetin improves mouse left ventricular function and attenuates cardiac remodeling by inhibiting of the MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. ..
- Xiao Y, Wu Q, Duan M, Liu C, Yuan Y, Yang Z, et al. TAX1BP1 overexpression attenuates cardiac dysfunction and remodeling in STZ-induced diabetic cardiomyopathy in mice by regulating autophagy. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2018;1864:1728-1743 pubmed publisher..TAX1BP1 thus restores the decreased autophagy level, leading to decreased inflammatory responses and oxidative stress and reduced apoptosis in cardiomyocytes. ..
- Wu Q, Xiao Y, Yuan Y, Ma Z, Liao H, Liu C, et al. Mechanisms contributing to cardiac remodelling. Clin Sci (Lond). 2017;131:2319-2345 pubmed publisher..This review describes the key molecular and cellular responses involved in pathological cardiac remodelling. ..
- Ma Z, Yuan Y, Zhang X, Xu S, Wang S, Tang Q. Piperine Attenuates Pathological Cardiac Fibrosis Via PPAR-?/AKT Pathways. EBioMedicine. 2017;18:179-187 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, piperine attenuated cardiac fibrosis via the activation of PPAR-? and the resultant inhibition of AKT/GSK3?. ..
- Meng Y, Zhang Y, Ma Z, Zhou H, Ni J, Liao H, et al. Genistein attenuates pathological cardiac hypertrophy in vivo and in vitro. Herz. 2017;: pubmed publisher..We investigated the effects and underlying mechanisms of genistein on pathological cardiac hypertrophy in vivo and in vitro...
- Ma Z, Yuan Y, Xu S, Wei W, Xu C, Zhang X, et al. CTRP3 attenuates cardiac dysfunction, inflammation, oxidative stress and cell death in diabetic cardiomyopathy in rats. Diabetologia. 2017;60:1126-1137 pubmed publisher..CTRP3 protected against DCM via activation of the AMPK? pathway. CTRP3 has therapeutic potential for the treatment of DCM. ..
- Yuan Y, Ma Z, Zhang X, Xu S, Zeng X, Yang Z, et al. CTRP3 protected against doxorubicin-induced cardiac dysfunction, inflammation and cell death via activation of Sirt1. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2017;114:38-47 pubmed publisher..CTRP3 protected against DOX-induced heart injury via activation of Sirt1. CTRP3 has therapeutic potential for the treatment of DOX cardiotoxicity. ..
- Li J, Yuan Y, Xu S, Zhang N, Xu C, Wan C, et al. Arctiin protects against cardiac hypertrophy through inhibiting MAPKs and AKT signaling pathways. J Pharmacol Sci. 2017;135:97-104 pubmed publisher..Arctiin attenuated phenylephrine-induced hypertrophy of myocytes inÂ vitro. In conclusion, arctiin can improve cardiac function and prevent the development of cardiac hypertrophy by blocking the MAPKs and AKT signaling pathways. ..
- Ren J, Zhang N, Liao H, Chen S, Xu L, Li J, et al. Caffeic acid phenethyl ester attenuates pathological cardiac hypertrophy by regulation of MEK/ERK signaling pathway in vivo and vitro. Life Sci. 2017;181:53-61 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that CAPE could potentially be used for treatment of cardiac hypertrophy. ..
- Wu Q, Xiao Y, Jiang X, Yuan Y, Yang Z, Chang W, et al. Evodiamine attenuates TGF-?1-induced fibroblast activation and endothelial to mesenchymal transition. Mol Cell Biochem. 2017;430:81-90 pubmed publisher..Thus, evodiamine could prevent cardiac fibroblasts from activation into myofibroblast and protect HUVEC against EndMT. These effects may be mediated by inhibition of the TGF? pathway in both cardiac fibroblasts and HUVECs. ..
- Liu H, Fan Y, Liao H, Liu Y, Chen S, Ma Z, et al. Apigenin alleviates STZ-induced diabetic cardiomyopathy. Mol Cell Biochem. 2017;428:9-21 pubmed publisher..Our experiments have demonstrated that apigenin may be a potential drug for diabetic patients suffering from DCM. ..
- Wu Q, Xu M, Yuan Y, Li F, Yang Z, Liu Y, et al. Cathepsin B deficiency attenuates cardiac remodeling in response to pressure overload via TNF-Î±/ASK1/JNK pathway. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2015;308:H1143-54 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these data indicate that the CTSB protein functions as a necessary modulator of hypertrophic response by regulating TNF-Î±/ASK1/JNK signaling pathway involved in cardiac remodeling. ..