- Qu Q, Liu L, Zhang Y, Li X, Wu D. Increasing aclarubicin dosage of the conventional CAG (low-dose cytarabine and aclarubicin in combination with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor) regimen is more efficacious as a salvage therapy than CAG for relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leuk. Leuk Res. 2015;39:1353-9 pubmed publisher..10 days of the CAG regimen, P=0.003), which was tolerable and manageable. HD-CAG can safely improve efficacy compared to the CAG regimen and thus serves as an alternative treatment for R/R AML. ..
- Li X, Liu L, Zhang Y, Qu Q, Yao Y, Wang T, et al. Efficacy of cytarabine, aclarubicin and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (CAG) regimen compared to FLAG regimen for adult patients with relapsed/refractory Philadelphia chromosome-negative acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leuk Res. 2015;: pubmed publisher..8%Â±4.6%, CAG: 11.8%Â±4.5%, HD-CAG: 11.1%Â±4.0%; P>0.05). Our preliminary results indicated that CAG and HD-CAG regimens could be more effective and safer than FLAG regimen for relapsed/refractory Ph--ALL. ..
- Liu L, Jiao W, Zhang Y, Qu Q, Li X, Wu D. Efficacy of low-dose cytarabine and aclarubicin in combination with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (CAG regimen) compared to Hyper-CVAD regimen as salvage chemotherapy in relapsed/refractory Philadelphia chromosome-negative acute lymphoblastic. Leuk Res. 2015;39:323-8 pubmed publisher..The overall survival at 3 years for all groups were similar. Efficacy of CAG regimen was similar in comparison to Hyper-CVAD for relapsed/refractory Ph(-)-T-ALL. HD-CAG could not improve efficacy than CAG regimen. ..
- Liu L, Qu Q, Jiao W, Zhang Y, Li X, Ding C, et al. Increasing aclarubicin dose in low-dose cytarabine and aclarubicin in combination with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (CAG regimen) is efficacious as salvage chemotherapy for relapsed/refractory mixed-phenotype acute leukemia. Leuk Res. 2015;39:805-11 pubmed publisher..2%Â±6.8%, 14.1%Â±6.4%, 17.3%Â±5.0% and 15.0%Â±5.3% (P>0.05). Side effects were similar between HD-CAG and DOAP (P>0.05). HD-CAG regimen is efficacious for relapsed/refractory MPAL, especially for T+My patients. ..
- Du X, Jin J, Cai Z, Chen F, Zhou D, Yu L, et al. Long-term use of lenalidomide and low-dose dexamethasone in Chinese patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: MM-024 Extended Access Program. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:46 pubmed publisher..gov Identifier: NCT02348528. First received January 23, 2015; last updated November 12, 2015; last verified November 2015; study start date September 2012. ..
- Qu Q, Liu L, Chen G, Xu Y, Wu X, Wu D. Endothelial progenitor cells promote efficient ex vivo expansion of cord blood-derived hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. Cytotherapy. 2016;18:452-64 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrated that EPCs improve the CD34+ population but do not compromise the repopulating efficacy of the amplified HSPCs, possibly via cytokine secretion and Wnt signaling pathway activation. ..
- Tian H, Xu Y, Liu L, Yan L, Jin Z, Tang X, et al. Comparison of outcomes in mixed phenotype acute leukemia patients treated with chemotherapy and stem cell transplantation versus chemotherapy alone. Leuk Res. 2016;45:40-6 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that alloHSCT after chemotherapy offers a survival advantage compared with chemotherapy only, and patients in remission before transplantation may experience a better outcome. ..
- Sun Y, Shen H, Xu T, Yang Z, Qiu H, Sun A, et al. Persistent DNMT3A mutation burden in DNMT3A mutated adult cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia patients in long-term remission. Leuk Res. 2016;49:102-7 pubmed publisher..In summary, our findings indicated that DNMT3A mutation burden could persist in adult DNMT3A mutated CN-AML patients in long-term remission and that DNMT3A mutation was the early event in the development of leukemic cells. ..
- Huang H, Jiang Y, Wang Q, Guo L, Jin Z, Fu Z, et al. Outcome of Allogeneic and Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for High-Risk Peripheral T Cell Lymphomas: A Retrospective Analysis From a Chinese Center. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2017;23:1393-1397 pubmed publisher..054); 3-year OS rates were 20% and 53% (P?=?.042), respectively. Based on these results, we favor proceeding to alloHCT in patients with PTCL in primary refractory disease. ..
- Wu X, Yao Y, Bao X, Zhou H, Tang X, Han Y, et al. KIR2DS4 and Its Variant KIR1D Are Associated with Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease, Cytomegalovirus, and Overall Survival after Sibling-Related HLA-Matched Transplantation in Patients with Donors with KIR Gene Haplotype A. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2016;22:220-225 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data suggest that the KIR 2DS4/1D allelic variance is associated with the outcome of sibling-related HLA-matched HSCT, and that donor subclassification of KIR 2DS4/1D alleles should be considered in this setting. ..
- Lu Y, Wu D, Wang J, Li Y, Chai X, Kang Q. miR-320a regulates cell proliferation and apoptosis in multiple myeloma by targeting pre-B-cell leukemia transcription factor 3. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;473:1315-1320 pubmed publisher..Our findings collectively indicate that miR-320a inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis in MM cells by directly targeting PBX3, supporting its utility as a novel and potential therapeutic agent for miRNA-based MM therapy. ..
- Yin J, Zhang F, Tao H, Ma X, Su G, Xie X, et al. BCL11A expression in acute phase chronic myeloid leukemia. Leuk Res. 2016;47:88-92 pubmed publisher..Cytology and flow cytometry analyses showed that ectopic expression of BCL11A in K562 cells blocked differentiation. These data suggest BCL11A may operate in transformation of CML from chronic to acute phase in some persons. ..
- Gu B, Wu X, Chen G, Ma X, Jin Z, Tang X, et al. Haploidentical allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation compared to matched unrelated transplantation for Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leuk Res. 2017;59:41-46 pubmed publisher..6%, P=0.637) as compared to MUD-HCT. Multivariate analysis showed that chronic GvHD was associated with lower relapse rate in Haplo-HCT group. Haplo-HCT is a promising choice for improving the long-term survival in Ph+ ALL patients. ..
- Tang S, Shen H, Mao X, Dai H, Zhu X, Xue S, et al. FLT3-ITD with DNMT3A R882 double mutation is a poor prognostic factor in Chinese patients with acute myeloid leukemia after chemotherapy or allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Int J Hematol. 2017;106:552-561 pubmed publisher..In summary, the present cohort study demonstrated that FLT3-ITD and DNMT3A R882 double mutation predicts poor prognosis in Chinese AML patients receiving chemotherapy or allo-HSCT treatment. ..