Genomes and Genes
- Identification of novel antigens within the Schistosoma japonicum tetraspanin family based on molecular characterizationWei Wu
Department of Microbiology and Parasitology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and School of Basic Medicine, Peking Union Medical College, 5 Dong Dan San Tiao, Beijing, China
Acta Trop 117:216-24. 2011..These data will promote the identification of candidate antigens within the TSP family for developing novel vaccines against S. japonicum infections...
- Aspirin inhibits the production of reactive oxygen species by downregulating Nox4 and inducible nitric oxide synthase in human endothelial cells exposed to oxidized low-density lipoproteinBeidong Chen
Beijing Institute of Geriatrics, Beijing Hospital and Key Laboratory of Geriatrics, Ministry of Health, Beijing, China
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 59:405-12. 2012..Thus, aspirin may possess protective effects against ox-LDL-induced endothelial cell injury...
- Hepatitis B e-antigen persistency is associated with the properties of HBV-specific CD8 T cells in CHB patientsGuoping Peng
State Key Laboratory for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases, Institute of Infectious Diseases, First Affiliated Hospital, Medical College, Zhejiang University, 79 Qingchun Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310003, China
J Clin Immunol 31:195-204. 2011..Therefore, HBeAg persistency in CHB patients probably increased the expression of PD-1 and CTLA-4 on HBV-specific CD8 T cells, which may be associated with the low intensity of T cell responses and high HBV DNA load...
- Phylogenetic analysis of the haemagglutinin gene of canine distemper virus strains detected from breeding foxes, raccoon dogs and minks in ChinaJian Jun Zhao
Division of Zoonoses, Institute of Special Economic Animal and Plant Sciences, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences CAAS, 15 Luming Street, Jilin 132109, China
Vet Microbiol 140:34-42. 2010..Whether the diversity between wild-type CDVs and the vaccine strains may affect, to some extent, the efficacy of the vaccines deserves further investigations...
- [Expression of glucose transporter 1 in human laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma and its clinical significance]Jianguo Jiang
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing, 400016, China
Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 24:1119-22. 2010..To investigate the expression of glucose transporter 1 (GLUT1) in human laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma and its relationship to clinical pathologic factors...
- Boundedness and convergence of online gradient method with penalty for feedforward neural networksHuisheng Zhang
Applied Mathematics Department, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116023, China
IEEE Trans Neural Netw 20:1050-4. 2009..A numerical example is given to support the theoretical analysis...
- High expression of WT1 gene in acute myeloid leukemias with more predominant WT1+17AA isoforms at relapseWeiying Gu
Department of Hematology, the First People s Hospital of Changzhou, Third Affiliated to Suzhou University, Changzhou, China
Leuk Res 34:46-9. 2010..50). Interestingly the ratio of WT1+17AA/WT1 was statistically higher in relapsed AMLs than in initially diagnosed (p=0.01), speculating that WT1+17AA isoforms might participate in AML relapse...
- [Effect of impaired glucose tolerance during pregnancy on newborns]Hua Wang
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Beijing Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing 100026, China
Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 11:177-80. 2009..Abnormal glucose metabolism during pregnancy can result in significant adverse outcomes for newborns. This study was designed to investigate the effect of different degrees of impaired glucose tolerance on newborns...
- [A research in speech endpoint detection based on boxes-coupling generalization dimension]Zimei Wang
Biomedical Engineering and Instrument Institute, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou, 310018, China
Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi 25:536-41. 2008....
- [Protective effect of Yiqi Mingmu solution on rat's retina with ischemia reperfusion injury]Xi lan Tang
Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, China
Zhong Yao Cai 31:91-4. 2008..To investigate the protective effect of the Yiqi Mingmu solution irrigated into rat on retinal injury of rat induced by ischemia reperfusion...
- [Two pleiotropic intervals of rice were assessed using NILs constructed by two methods]Yu Shan Zhang
Univesity of Electronic Science and Technology of China Zhongshan Institute, Zhongshan 528402, China
Yi Chuan 30:781-7. 2008....
- Stability and biological activity of human intestinal trefoil factor produced by Pichia pastorisYong Sun
Institute of Burn Research, Southwest Hospital, State Key Laboratory of Trauma, Burns and Combined Injury, The Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400038, P R China
Protein Pept Lett 15:255-9. 2008..In addition, rhITF was found to be biologically active in an in vitro restitution model. This study lays the foundation for the commercial production of rhITF and provides theoretical evidence for the oral use of rhITF...
- [Expression of metallothionein-3 in esophageal cancer and its correlations to expression of metallothionein-1 and -2]Zi Qiang Tian
Department of Thoracic Surgery, The Fourth Affiliated Hospital, Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, 050011, P R China
Ai Zheng 27:160-4. 2008..Up to now, it is the only MT subtype with specific physiological function. This study was to investigate the expression of MT-3 in esophageal cancer and its correlations to the expression of MT-1 and MT-2...
- Protection of INS-1 cells from free fatty acid-induced apoptosis by inhibiting the glycogen synthase kinase-3Wei Wu
Department of Pediatrics, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 27:483-6. 2007..Our study provides a new experimental basis and target for the clinical treatment of type-2 diabetes...
- [Effects of straw mulching and irrigation on solar energy utilization efficiency of winter wheat farmland]Quanqi Li
College of Agronomy, Shandong Agricultural University, Taian 271018, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 17:243-6. 2006..The solar energy utilization ratio of grain was decreased by straw mulching, while that of stem and leaf was increased. The total solar energy utilization efficiency of winter wheat could also be increased by straw mulching...
- Effect of systemic LPS injection on cortical NF-kappaB activity and inflammatory response following traumatic brain injury in ratsChun Hua Hang
Department of Neurosurgery, Jinling Hospital, Clinical School of Medicine, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210002, PR China
Brain Res 1026:23-32. 2004..It was concluded that inflammatory response and secondary brain damage occurred in the injured brain could be highly exacerbated by endotoxemia...
- Structural basis for the regulatory function of a complex zinc-binding domain in a replicative arterivirus helicase resembling a nonsense-mediated mRNA decay helicaseZengqin Deng
State Key Laboratory of Agrobiotechnology, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100193, China, Department of Medical Microbiology, Leiden University Medical Center, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands, Clinical Medicine Research Center, Affiliated Hospital of Guangdong Medical College, Guangdong 524001, China, State Key Laboratory of Virology, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, Hubei 430071, China, Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China and Faculty of Bioengineering and Bioinformatics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow 119991, Russia
Nucleic Acids Res 42:3464-77. 2014..The arterivirus helicase structurally resembles the cellular Upf1 helicase, suggesting that nidoviruses may also use their helicases for post-transcriptional quality control of their large RNA genomes...
- Structure of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus nucleocapsid protein in complex with suramin reveals therapeutic potentialLianying Jiao
National Laboratory of Biomacromolecules, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
J Virol 87:6829-39. 2013..The inhibitory effect of Suramin on SFTSV replication was confirmed in Vero cells. Therefore, a common Suramin-based therapeutic approach targeting SFTSV-N and its homologs could be developed for containing phleboviral outbreaks...
- [A modified least mean square (LMS) algorithm with variable step-size for an adaptive noise canceller]Hui Gao
Institute of Space Medico Engineering, Beijing, China
Space Med Med Eng (Beijing) 15:366-8. 2002..Conclusion. The performance of the modified algorithm has obvious advantages over that of NLMS algorithm. The results may be advantageous to related application of adaptive noise canceller (ANC) in aerospace and aviation fields...
- Protective effects of aspirin against oxidized LDL-induced inflammatory protein expression in human endothelial cellsJinjing Zhao
Anzhen Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 51:32-7. 2008..Our findings suggest that aspirin can decrease inflammatory responses induced by ox-LDL, and the mechanism might be associated with NF-kappaB activation pathway and inhibition of p38 MAPK phosphorylation...
- Localization of FFA using SSVEP-based binocular rivalryRuiping Wang
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:1150-3. 2006..The present study also suggests that the method has the potential advantage of investigating neural correlates...
- Structural insights into the abscisic acid stereospecificity by the ABA receptors PYR/PYL/RCARXingliang Zhang
State Key Laboratory of Agrobiotechnology, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 8:e67477. 2013..Our results provide novel insights of the bioactivity of ABA enantiomers onto PYLs, and shed light on designing the selective ABA receptors agonists. ..
- SRSF1 and SRSF9 RNA binding proteins promote Wnt signalling-mediated tumorigenesis by enhancing β-catenin biosynthesisYu Fu
Protein Science Laboratory of the Ministry of Education, School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
EMBO Mol Med 5:737-50. 2013....
- Critical epitopes in the nucleocapsid protein of SFTS virus recognized by a panel of SFTS patients derived human monoclonal antibodiesLi Yu
Laboratory Institute for Viral Disease Control and Prevention, China CDC, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 7:e38291. 2012..Successful control of SFTSV epidemic requires better understanding of the antigen target in humoral immune responses to the new bunyavirus infection...
- RNF152, a novel lysosome localized E3 ligase with pro-apoptotic activitiesSongling Zhang
Key Laboratory of Infection and Immunity of Chinese Academy of Sciences, The Institute of Biophysics, Beijing, 100101, China
Protein Cell 1:656-63. 2010..These results suggest that RNF152 is a lysosome localized E3 ligase with pro-apoptotic activities. It is the first E3 ligase identified so far that is involved in lysosome-related apoptosis...
- Ginkgolide B reduces inflammatory protein expression in oxidized low-density lipoprotein-stimulated human vascular endothelial cellsShan Zhang
Department of Immunology, Beijing Institute of Geriatrics, Beijing Hospital and Key Laboratory of Geriatrics Ministry of Health, Beijing, China
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 57:721-7. 2011..It seems that ginkgolide B possesses some pharmacological action on intracellular oxidative stress in association with the downregulation of Nox4 expression...
- Fever with thrombocytopenia associated with a novel bunyavirus in ChinaXUE JIE YU
Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, China
N Engl J Med 364:1523-32. 2011..Infection with Anaplasma phagocytophilum has been suggested as a cause, but the pathogen has not been detected in most patients on laboratory testing...
- Ginkgolide B suppresses intercellular adhesion molecule-1 expression via blocking nuclear factor-kappaB activation in human vascular endothelial cells stimulated by oxidized low-density lipoproteinRui Li
Beijing Institute of Geriatrics, Beijing Hospital and Key Laboratory of Geriatrics Ministry of Health, Beijing, China
J Pharmacol Sci 110:362-9. 2009..In conclusion, ginkgolide B may decrease inflammatory responses induced by ox-LDL via blocking NF-kappaB signaling and inhibiting ROS generation in HUVECs...