Genomes and Genes
Wenzhou Medical College
Organization: Wenzhou Medical College
- [Inhibitory effect of matrine on proliferation of human ovary malignant teratoma cell line PA-1 in vitro]Cong de Chen
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Yuying Children Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College, Zhejiang
Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 30:723-5. 2010..To study the effect of matrine (MAT) on the proliferation of human ovary malignant teratoma cell line PA-1 in vitro...
- [Synthesis and antibacterial activity of ciprofloxacin derivatives]Fa qing Ye
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325035, China
Yao Xue Xue Bao 40:132-5. 2005..To study the synthesis and antibacterial activity of ciprofloxacin derivatives...
- The research on the status, rehabilitation, education, vocational development, social integration and support services related to intellectual disability in ChinaLihui Wu
Yuying Children s Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College, 109 Xueyuan Road, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325003, China
Res Dev Disabil 31:1216-22. 2010..Furthermore, with the ageing of population in China and its impact to the social security system, the in-depth study of ID and its implications has become more pertinent in China in the future...
- Area dependent expression of ZNF312 in human fetal cerebral cortexHua Zhu
Key Laboratory of Visual Science, National Ministry of Health, and School of Optometry and Ophthalmology, Wenzhou Medical College, PR China
Neurosci Res 68:73-6. 2010..Our results indicate that ZNF312 and other layer markers have area dependent expressions in the human fetal cortex...
- Low penetrance of Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy in ten Han Chinese families carrying the ND6 T11484C mutationJia Qu
School of Ophthalmology and Optometry, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325003, China
Biochim Biophys Acta 1800:305-12. 2010..The purpose of this investigation is to understand the role of mitochondrial haplotypes in the development of LHON associated with ND6 T14484C mutation in Chinese families...
- [Reducing plasma homocysteic acid lowers serum C-reactive protein level in children with Kawasaki disease]Mao Ping Chu
Department of Pediatrics, Yuying Pediatrics Hospital, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325000, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 27:1762-3. 2007..To investigate the effect of plasma homocysteic acid (HCA) reduction on serum C-reactive protein (CRP) level in children with Kawasaki disease (KD)...
- [Analysis of 90 autopsy cases in medical legal dispute]Lin sheng Yu
Department of Forensic Medicine, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325035, China
Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi 25:274-5. 2009..To analyze the significance of forensic autopsy in medical tangle...
- Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy affects only female matrilineal relatives in two Chinese familiesJia Qu
School of Ophthalmology and Optometry, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:4906-12. 2010..The purpose of this study was to investigate the role of modifier factors in the expression of Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy (LHON)...
- A novel function of microRNA let-7d in regulation of galectin-3 expression in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder rat brainLihui Wu
Department of Children s Health Care, Yu Ying Children s Hospital, Wenzhou Medical College, Cha Shan College Zone, Wenzhou, China
Brain Pathol 20:1042-54. 2010..Rno-let-7d, which is increased in the PFC of SHR brain, negatively regulated galectin-3, which is coupled with TH expression regulation...
- Characteristic Parameters of MTF of the Retina-Brain SystemZeng Bixin
Department of Physics, Wenzhou Medical, College, Zhejiang Wenzhou 325003 CHINA e mail
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2:1224-7. 2005..In curve fitting, there are reasons to use cubic equations for symmetric MTF (as in the case of cataracts) and quadratic equation for asymmetric MTF (as in the case of amblyopia)...
- Improvement of chronic heart failure by dexamethasone is not associated with downregulation of leptin in ratsQin gui Xia
Department of Physiology, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325003, China
Acta Pharmacol Sin 28:202-10. 2007....
- [Monocyte chemotactic protein-1 expression in coronary atherosclerosis plaque of sudden coronary death patients]Xiang ping Feng
Faculty of Forensic Medicine, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325035, China
Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi 34:598-601. 2006..To investigate the expression of monocyte chemotactic protein 1 (MCP-1) in coronary atherosclerosis plaque of sudden coronary death (SCD) patients and the relationship between MCP-1 expression and SCD...
- Effects of endothelin ETA receptor blocker LU 135252 on cardiac remodeling and survival in a hypertensive rat model of chronic heart failureQin gui Xia
Department of Physiology, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325027, China
Acta Pharmacol Sin 27:1417-22. 2006..To investigate whether the endothelin ETA receptor blocker provides similar benefit on cardiac remodeling and survival in a hypertensive rat model of chronic heart failure (CHF)...
- [Study on vascular morphology of integument tissues of the channel area in the leg]Xin fa Lou
Department of Anatomy, Wenzhou Medical College, Zhejiang 325035, China
Zhongguo Zhen Jiu 26:641-3. 2006..To observe the distribution of the blood vessels in the integument tissue of the channel area of legs...
- [Experimental study of non-invasive percutaneous electrical stimulator for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and its clinical effect]Lianggang Hu
Institute of Cor Pulmonale, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325027 China
Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi 23:852-5. 2006..The effective rate was 77.27%. It is preliminarily proved that this is a new method in the treatment of patients suffered from OSAS...
- [Study on angle and depth of needle insertion in acupuncture at Zusanli (ST 36)]Xin fa Lou
Department of Anatomy, Wenzhou Medical College, Zhejiang 325035, China
Zhongguo Zhen Jiu 26:483-6. 2006..To provide an appropriate angle and depth of needle insertion in acupuncture at Zusanli (ST 36) and avoid injuring the nerve and blood vessel and exert the most effect...
- [Anatomical study on Jingming (BL 1)]Xiang dang Xu
Wenzhou Medical College, Zhejiang 325000, China
Zhongguo Zhen Jiu 26:415-6. 2006..To explore the anatomical structures, and depth and direction of needling at Jingming (BL 1), so as to provide anatomical basis for its clinical application...
- [Correlation of expression of nuclear factor kappaB, inhibitor protein kappaB, and Bcl-2 in cervical cancer to human papillomavirus infection]Ke Dong Xia
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, 325027, PR China
Ai Zheng 24:1350-3. 2005..This study was to explore the correlation of the expression of NF-kappaB, I-kappaB, and Bcl-2 in cervical cancer to human papillomavirus (HPV) infection...
- [The application of interphase fluorescence in situ hybridization to the diagnosis of X chromosomal count abnormality in ovarian carcinoma cell]Yong Zhang Liu
Department of Biology, Wenzhou Medical College, Zhejiang Wenzhou 325027, China
Yi Chuan 27:185-9. 2005..Gain of X chrosome had a certain incidence in ovarian cancers, which played a role in the recurrence and development of ovarian cancers. Its significance needs further investigation...