- A sequence-based genetic linkage map as a reference for Brassica rapa pseudochromosome assemblyYan Wang
Institute of Vegetables and Flowers, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Beijing, 100081, China
BMC Genomics 12:239. 2011..6% of the scaffolds on to chromosomes. Therefore, a new genetic map to aid pseudochromosome assembly is required...
- Development of InDel markers for Brassica rapa based on whole-genome re-sequencingBo Liu
Institute of Vegetables and Flowers, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Beijing 100081, People s Republic of China
Theor Appl Genet 126:231-9. 2013..napus accessions and 41 (8%) between the two B. juncea accessions. This set of novel PCR-based InDel markers will be a valuable resource for genetic studies and breeding programs in B. rapa...
- The genome of the mesopolyploid crop species Brassica rapaXiaowu Wang
Institute of Vegetables and Flowers, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences IVF, CAAS, Beijing, China
Nat Genet 43:1035-9. 2011..The B. rapa genome sequence provides an important resource for studying the evolution of polyploid genomes and underpins the genetic improvement of Brassica oil and vegetable crops...
- JARID1A, JMY, and PTGER4 polymorphisms are related to ankylosing spondylitis in Chinese Han patients: a case-control studyWei Chai
Department of Orthopaedics, Chinese People s Liberation Army General Hospital, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 8:e74794. 2013..The rs11062357 SNP in JARID1A, the rs2607142 SNP in JMY and rs10440635 in PTGER4 are related to severity of AS. Haplotype analyses indicate PTGER4 is related to susceptibility to AS; JARID1A and JMY are related to severity of AS. ..
- A potential antitumor ellagitannin, davidiin, inhibited hepatocellular tumor growth by targeting EZH2Yan Wang
State Key Laboratory of Bioactive Substances and Functions of Natural Medicines, Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, 100050, China
Tumour Biol 35:205-12. 2014..Such inhibition was facilitated by specifically downregulation on EZH2. The compound possesses anticancer activity both in vitro and in vivo which warrants further clinical investigation as a potential anti-HCC agent. ..
- Characterization and expression profiling of cucumber kinesin genes during early fruit development: revealing the roles of kinesins in exponential cell production and enlargement in cucumber fruitXue yong Yang
Institute of Vegetables and Flowers IVF, The Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences CAAS, Beijing, China
J Exp Bot 64:4541-57. 2013..The results strongly suggest that specific fruit-enriched kinesins are specialized in their functions in rapid cell division and expansion during cucumber fruit development. ..