- Activation of ERK1/2 and cyclin D1 expression in oral tongue squamous cell carcinomas: relationship between clinicopathological appearances and cell proliferationLihong Wang
Department of Bioengineering, School of Sciences, Graduate School, Northeast University, PR China
Oral Oncol 42:625-31. 2006..723). Our results suggest that over-expression of activated ERK1/2 and cyclin D1 protein are involved in oral tongue carcinogenesis, and that activation of ERK1/2 might be related to cell cycle regulation and cell proliferation in OTSCCs...
- Altered expression of desmocollin 3, desmoglein 3, and beta-catenin in oral squamous cell carcinoma: correlation with lymph node metastasis and cell proliferationLihong Wang
Department of Bioengineering, School of Sciences, Graduate School of Northeastern University, Shenyang 110006, China
Virchows Arch 451:959-66. 2007....
- Association of BTLA gene polymorphisms with the risk of malignant breast cancer in Chinese women of Heilongjiang ProvinceZhenkun Fu
Department of Immunology, Harbin Medical University, 150081, Harbin, China
Breast Cancer Res Treat 120:195-202. 2010..0013), CAAGT(P = 0.0373) and CAAAT(P = 0.0306) haplotypes. These results primarily suggested that BTLA gene polymorphisms may affect the sporadic breast cancer risk and prognosis in Chinese women in northeast of Heilongjiang Province...
- [The relationship of p53 gene mutation to cell differentiation and metastasis of laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma]Xiaoqing Zhang
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, The Fourth Affiliated Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan, 610041 P R China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 19:61-3. 2002..To inquire about the relationship of p53 gene mutation to the histopathological findings and clinical manifestation in cases of laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma(LSCC)...
- Abnormal expression of Rb pathway-related proteins in salivary gland acinic cell carcinomaTingjiao Liu
Section of Oral Pathology, Graduate School of Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo 113 8549, Japan
Hum Pathol 36:962-70. 2005..This phosphorylation appeared to be critical for inactivation of Rb-mediated growth suppression and may play an important role in the pathogenesis of ACC...
- Regulation of connexin expression after balloon injury: possible mechanisms for antiproliferative effect of statinsLihong Wang
Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, First Affiliated Hospital, College of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, China
Am J Hypertens 18:1146-53. 2005..Lovastatin and fluvastatin suppress upregulated Cx40 and Cx43 expression and reduce neointimal proliferation, suggesting that Cx40 and Cx43 may play a role in statin-induced antiproliferative effect...
- Systemic anti-hepatocyte growth factor monoclonal antibody therapy induces the regression of intracranial glioma xenograftsK Jin Kim
Galaxy Biotech, LLC, Mountain View, California 94033, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:1292-8. 2006..Thus, an anti-HGF monoclonal antibody (mAb) capable of blocking the HGF-Met interaction could have broad applicability in cancer therapy...
- Overexpression of hMSH2 and hMLH1 protein in certain gastric cancers and their surrounding mucosaeMei Li
Laboratory Center, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University, Dalian, Liaoning Province, P R China
Oncol Rep 19:401-6. 2008....