- Jiang Y, Zhu Y, Wu J, Zhou N, Hu P, Wang K. Moral judgment in patients with idiopathic generalized epilepsy. Seizure. 2016;41:154-9 pubmed publisher..Correlation analysis indicated that the unusual moral decisions correlated with frontal lobe dysfunction in patients with IGE. ..
- Yang B, Wang X, Shen L, Ye X, Yang G, Fan J, et al. The attentional networks in benign epilepsy with centrotemporal spikes. Epilepsy Behav. 2015;53:78-82 pubmed publisher..The findings showed that BECTS is associated with impaired attentional networks, and impairments are greater at younger ages of onset. ..
- Wang L, Jin S, He K, Chen X, Ji G, Bai X, et al. Increased delayed reward during intertemporal decision-making in schizophrenic patients and their unaffected siblings. Psychiatry Res. 2018;262:246-253 pubmed publisher..Their intertemporal decision-making performance was associated with executive function performance. ..
- Miao H, Chen X, Yan Y, He X, Hu S, Kong J, et al. Functional connectivity change of brain default mode network in breast cancer patients after chemotherapy. Neuroradiology. 2016;58:921-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the functional disconnection in MTL subsystem of the DMN may have association with attention function of BC after chemotherapy. ..
- Han Y, Cheng H, Toledo J, Wang X, Li B, Han Y, et al. Impaired functional default mode network in patients with mild neurological Wilson's disease. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2016;30:46-51 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that the DMN's functional connectivity was altered in WD patients, which might be correlated with their attention dysfunction. ..
- Zhang L, Sun Y, Chen F, Wu D, Tang J, Han X, et al. Psychometric properties of the Autism-Spectrum Quotient in both clinical and non-clinical samples: Chinese version for mainland China. BMC Psychiatry. 2016;16:213 pubmed publisher..The Mandarin AQ demonstrated promising psychometric properties and was a reliable instrument for quantifying autistic traits in both clinical and non-clinical samples in mainland China. ..
- Wang J, Tian Y, Wang M, Cao L, Wu H, Zhang Y, et al. A lateralized top-down network for visuospatial attention and neglect. Brain Imaging Behav. 2016;10:1029-1037 pubmed
- Ji H, Zhang L, Li L, Gong G, Cao Z, Zhang J, et al. Illness perception in Chinese adults with epilepsy. Epilepsy Res. 2016;128:94-101 pubmed publisher..Further studies should focus on how to improve patients' attitudes towards their disease. ..
- Hu Y, Pei C, Liu F, Shen L, Hu P, Wang K. [A study of attention networks in patients with obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2015;38:659-63 pubmed..Chronic hypoxia and apnea during the sleep may be the key factors that could diminish their attention and executive function. ..
- Hu Y, Jiang Y, Hu P, Ma H, Wang K. Impaired social cognition in patients with interictal epileptiform discharges in the frontal lobe. Epilepsy Behav. 2016;57:46-54 pubmed publisher..At the theoretical level, our findings also provide evidence for the functional independence of cognitive from affective aspects of empathy. ..
- Dong T, Qiu J, Cheng H, Dong W, Huang P, Xu C, et al. Impairment of time-based prospective memory in patients with Wilson's disease. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20:1845-51 pubmed..5.8Â±0.4, p<0.05), but not EBPM (5.4Â±0.7 vs. 5.5Â±0.7, p>0.05) in patients with WD compared with the healthy controls. Our results demonstrated that basal ganglia are involved in the prospective memory in patients with WD. ..
- Ji G, Yu F, Liao W, Wang K. Dynamic aftereffects in supplementary motor network following inhibitory transcranial magnetic stimulation protocols. Neuroimage. 2017;149:285-294 pubmed publisher..In summary, this study revealed topographical and temporal aftereffects in the SMA network following inhibitory rTMS protocols, providing valuable information for their application in future neuroscience and clinical studies. ..
- Liu T, Hu P, Cao R, Ye X, Tian Y, Chen X, et al. Dopaminergic Modulation of Biological Motion Perception in patients with Parkinson's disease. Sci Rep. 2017;7:10159 pubmed publisher..Nevertheless, these two BM conditions can be improved under DST. Our data indicates that BM perception may be damaged in PD patients and dopaminergic medication is conducive to maintain the BM perception in PD patients. ..
- Zhang J, Tang G, Xie H, Wang B, He M, Fu J, et al. Higher Adiposity Is Associated With Slower Cognitive Decline in Hypertensive Patients: Secondary Analysis of the China Stroke Primary Prevention Trial. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..Higher adiposity is independently associated with slower cognitive decline in Chinese hypertensive adults. URL: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov. Unique identifier: NCT00794885 CSPPT. ..
- Wang J, Wei Q, Yuan X, Jiang X, Xu J, Zhou X, et al. Local functional connectivity density is closely associated with the response of electroconvulsive therapy in major depressive disorder. J Affect Disord. 2018;225:658-664 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicated that Pre-/postCG and bilateral STG play an important role in response of ECT in MDD patients, and the lFCD in these areas may serve as a biomarker for predicting ECT response. ..
- Duan L, Wei L, Tian Y, Zhang Z, Hu P, Wei Q, et al. Novel Susceptibility Loci for Moyamoya Disease Revealed by a Genome-Wide Association Study. Stroke. 2018;49:11-18 pubmed publisher..The association with homocysteine metabolism and the immune system enrichment of susceptibility gene expression suggest that therapeutic interventions targeting these pathways may be effective approaches for MMD treatment. ..
- Zhang L, Wang X, Zhu Y, Li H, Zhu C, Yu F, et al. Selective impairment of decision making under ambiguity in alexithymia. BMC Psychiatry. 2017;17:378 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the alexithymia individuals selected significantly more adverse cards than the controls, indicating significant decision-making impairments. Alexithymia selectively influences decision-making under ambiguity. ..
- Dai F, Yuan L, Fang J, Zhang Q, Wang K. Impaired decision making under risky conditions in the acute phase of Graves' thyroitoxicosis. Neurosci Lett. 2017;661:1-4 pubmed publisher..Our findings in Graves' disease might be association with the extensive brain disorders including prefrontal cortex and the limbic system, and dopamine dysfunction. ..
- Bai T, Xie W, Wei Q, Chen Y, Mu J, Tian Y, et al. Electroconvulsive therapy regulates emotional memory bias of depressed patients. Psychiatry Res. 2017;257:296-302 pubmed publisher..Our study indicates that ECT relieves depressive symptoms and regulates emotional memory through more severe impairment on memory for negative stimuli. ..
- Hu W, Jiang W, Ye L, Tian Y, Shen B, Wang K. Prospective evaluation of the diagnostic value of plasma apelin 12 levels for differentiating patients with moyamoya and intracranial atherosclerotic diseases. Sci Rep. 2017;7:5452 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the plasma apelin-12 level is a potential diagnostic marker for differentiating MMD and ICAD and may provide a treatment strategy for enhancing collateral circulation development and clinical prognosis and outcome. ..
- Yu F, Zhou X, Qing W, Li D, Li J, Chen X, et al. Decreased response inhibition to sad faces during explicit and implicit tasks in females with depression: Evidence from an event-related potential study. Psychiatry Res Neuroimaging. 2017;259:42-53 pubmed publisher..Longitudinal studies are required to determine whether decreased response inhibition to sad faces increases the risk for future depressive episodes so that appropriate treatment can be administered to patients. ..
- Spagna A, He G, Jin S, Gao L, Mackie M, Tian Y, et al. Deficit of supramodal executive control of attention in schizophrenia. J Psychiatr Res. 2018;97:22-29 pubmed publisher..Together, these results suggest that there is a disruption of a common supramodal executive control mechanism in patients with schizophrenia, which may be related to the thought processing disorder characterizing the disorder. ..
- Hu Y, Wang C, Yan X, Fu H, Wang K. Prediction of conscious awareness recovery after severe acute ischemic stroke. J Neurol Sci. 2017;383:128-134 pubmed publisher..The ABMB score accurately identified patients who will recover conscious awareness within 90days after acute severe ischemic stroke and thus provides a useful outcome message for clinicians and relatives. ..
- Li D, Yu F, Ye R, Chen X, Xie X, Zhu C, et al. How does gaze direction affect facial processing in social anxiety? -An ERP study. Psychiatry Res. 2017;251:155-161 pubmed publisher..The N2 component elicited by angry faces with direct gaze could be a state-dependent biomarker of social anxiety and may be an important reference biomarker for social anxiety diagnosis and intervention. ..