Ting Pong Ho
Affiliation: University of Hong Kong
- The suicide risk of discharged psychiatric patientsTing Pong Ho
Department of Psychiatry, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong, China
J Clin Psychiatry 64:702-7. 2003..This study examined the suicide rates within a year of discharge from psychiatric inpatient care in Hong Kong...
- Psychiatric care of suicides in Hong KongTing Pong Ho
Department of Psychiatry, Queen Mary Hospital, 102 Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
J Affect Disord 76:137-42. 2003..Though psychiatric patients have high suicidal risks, relatively little is known about the pattern of psychiatric care they received, especially in a non-Western setting...
- Test-retest reliability of the Chinese version of the Diagnostic Interview Schedule for Children-Version 4 (DISC-IV)Ting Pong Ho
Department of Psychiatry, Queen Mary Hospital, University of Hong Kong, China
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 46:1135-8. 2005..This study reports the development of the Chinese version of DISC-IV and examines its test-retest reliability...
- Duration of hospitalization and post discharge suicideTing Pong Ho
Dept of Psychiatry, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong
Suicide Life Threat Behav 36:682-6. 2006..This finding was opposite of what has been reported in the literature. Short hospitalization carried different suicide risks in different service settings...
- Risk factors for suicide in the immediate post-discharge periodChui Kwan Kan
Dept of Psychiatry, Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital, Hong Kong, China
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 42:208-14. 2007..This study aims to describe the characteristics and examine the risk factors of suicides occurring in the immediate post-discharge period in Hong Kong...
- Mapping brain structure in attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder: a voxel-based MRI study of regional grey and white matter volumeGrainne M McAlonan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Hong Kong
Psychiatry Res 154:171-80. 2007..Overall, restricted structural brain abnormalities caused by ADHD were localized to brain systems known to be necessary for attention and executive function...
- Age-related grey matter volume correlates of response inhibition and shifting in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderGrainne M McAlonan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
Br J Psychiatry 194:123-9. 2009..Children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) have difficulties with executive function and impulse control which may improve with age...
- The test-retest reliability and screening efficiency of DISC Predictive Scales-version 4.32 (DPS-4.32) with Chinese children/youthsPatrick W L Leung
Dept of Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong 3 F, Sino Building, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, PRC
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 14:461-5. 2005..The DISC Predictive Scales-4.32 (DPS-4.32) were short-forms of the Diagnostic Interview Schedule for Children-IV (DISC-IV)...