Affiliation: Tongji Medical College
- Wang H, Gu L, Jia R, Zeng J, Liu X, Zhang D, et al. Retrospective evaluation of ultrasound-indeterminate renal multilocular cystic masses by using neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio and computed tomography. Urol Oncol. 2017;35:35.e7-35.e14 pubmed publisher..However, combination of CT and NLR could increase the sensitivity of detecting malignant masses and acquire the best diagnostic power. Prospectively larger cohort and multicenter studies are still necessary. ..
- Gu L, Ma X, Xie Y, Li H, Wang L, Chen L, et al. Pretreatment Lymphocyte to Monocyte Ratio is an Independent Prognostic Factor in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2017;15:e369-e377 pubmed publisher..Pretreatment LMR appears to be an independent prognostic factor of PFS and OS for patients withÂ metastatic ccRCC after surgery, and it can be utilized to enhance the predictive ability of well-established prognostic models. ..
- Gu L, Ma X, Li H, Chen L, Xie Y, Li X, et al. Comparison of oncologic outcomes between partial and radical nephrectomy for localized renal cell carcinoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Surg Oncol. 2016;25:385-393 pubmed publisher..Methodological limitations of the observational studies included should be considered while interpreting these results. ..
- Zhang X, Zheng T, Ma X, Li H, Li L, Wang S, et al. Comparison of retroperitoneoscopic nephrectomy versus open approaches to nonfunctioning tuberculous kidneys: a report of 44 cases. J Urol. 2005;173:1586-9 pubmed..It may provide a safe and reliable method for treating refractory renal tuberculosis clinically. ..
- Gao Y, Li H, Ma X, Fan Y, Ni D, Zhang Y, et al. KLF6 Suppresses Metastasis of Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma via Transcriptional Repression of E2F1. Cancer Res. 2017;77:330-342 pubmed publisher..Cancer Res; 77(2); 330-42. Â©2016 AACR. ..
- Zhang X, Li H, Ma X, Zheng T, Lang B, Zhang J, et al. Retrospective comparison of retroperitoneal laparoscopic versus open dismembered pyeloplasty for ureteropelvic junction obstruction. J Urol. 2006;176:1077-80 pubmed
- Zhang X, Li H, Wang S, Ma X, Zheng T, Fu B, et al. Retroperitoneal laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty: experience with 50 cases. Urology. 2005;66:514-7 pubmed..To report our techniques and experience with retroperitoneal laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty for ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction...
- Gu L, Ma X, Gao Y, Li H, Li X, Chen L, et al. Robotic versus Open Level I-II Inferior Vena Cava Thrombectomy: A Matched Group Comparative Analysis. J Urol. 2017;198:1241-1246 pubmed publisher..Prospective studies with a larger sample size and longer followup are needed to validate our findings. ..
- Wang H, Gu L, Wu Y, Feng D, Duan J, Wang X, et al. The values of neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio and/or prostate-specific antigen in discriminating real Gleason scoreÂ â‰¥Â 7 prostate cancer from group of biopsy-based Gleason scoreÂ â‰¤Â 6. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:629 pubmed publisher..More stratification models and prospectively multicenter studies are necessary. ..
- Zhai H, Ma X, Nie W, Li H, Peng C, Li X, et al. Paraganglioma of the Urinary Bladder: A Series of 22 Cases in a Single Center. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2017;15:e765-e771 pubmed publisher..Compared with open surgery, laparoscopic partial cystectomy and robot-assisted laparoscopic partial cystectomy are advantageous in the treatment of PUB. Long-term follow-up is recommended for patients with PUB. ..
- Zhang X, Xu K, Lang B, Fu B, Shi T, Wang B. Laparoendoscopic single-site radical cystectomy versus conventional laparoscopic radical cystectomy for patient with bladder urothelial carcinoma: Matched Case-control Analysis. J Endourol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..The primary aim of this study was to compare efficiency and safety of LESS-RC and CL-RC for patients with bladder urothelial carcinoma (BUC)...
- Lei Z, Ma X, Li H, Zhang Y, Gao Y, Fan Y, et al. Up-regulation of miR-181a in clear cell renal cell carcinoma is associated with lower KLF6 expression, enhanced cell proliferation, accelerated cell cycle transition, and diminished apoptosis. Urol Oncol. 2018;36:93.e23-93.e37 pubmed publisher..miR-181a is up-regulated in ccRCC and may act as a tumor promoting factor by targeting KLF6 expression. Manipulating miR-181a may provide a beneficial effect in the treatment of ccRCC. ..
- Zhang X, Lang B, OuYang J, Fu B, Zhang J, Xu K, et al. Retroperitoneoscopic adrenalectomy without previous control of adrenal vein is feasible and safe for pheochromocytoma. Urology. 2007;69:849-53 pubmed..To evaluate the effectiveness and safety of retroperitoneal laparoscopic adrenalectomy for pheochromocytoma and report our experience in adrenalectomy without previous control of the adrenal vein...