Affiliation: Tongji Medical College
- [The effect of Chitosan on intraocular structure when filling in the vitreous cavity]Hong Yang
Department of Ophthalmology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College of Science and Technology University, Wuhan 430030, China
Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi 41:892-5. 2005..To study the effect of Chitosan on intraocular structure and pressure when filling in the vitreous body...
- Feasibility study of chitosan as intravitreous tamponade materialHong Yang
Department of Ophthalmology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, 430030, China
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 246:1097-105. 2008....
- Effect of trace elements on retinopathy of prematurityHong Yang
Department of Ophthalmology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 27:590-2. 2007..Only in this way can we prevent the deficiencies of Cu and Se, so as to decrease the ROP risk factors and prevent the disease...
- [Experimental study on the effects of chitosan on the conjunctiva scar formation and symblepharon]Hong Yang
Department of Ophthalmology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, China
Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi 42:313-7. 2006..CONCLUSION: Chitosan is effective in preventing symblepharon and reducing scar formation in the treatment of keratoconjunctival alkali burn...
- [Effect of carbon disulfide on inducible nitric oxide synthase and apoptosis in retina of rats]Jun Ming Wang
Department of Ophthalmology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, China
Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi 25:271-4. 2007..To investigate the effect of carbon disulfide (CS2) on inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) and apoptosis in in the retina of rats...
- In vitro culture of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in rats and differentiation into retinal neural-like cellsXufang Sun
Department of Ophthalmology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 27:598-600. 2007..1 detected by fluorescence method. The findings suggested that rMSCs could be culture and expanded in vitro, and induced to differentiate into retinal neural-like cells...
- [The inhibitory effects of angiostatin on retinal neovascularization induced by oxygen]Xu-Fang Sun
Department of Ophthalmology, Tongji Hospital Affiliated to Tongji Medical College of Huazhong Science and Technology University, Wuhan 430030, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 84:1732-6. 2004..01), 57% (P < 0.01) and 82% (P < 0.01) respectively. CONCLUSION: Angiostatin can powerfully inhibit growth of microvascular endothelial cells. The proliferation of retinal vessel may be suppressed by using angiostatin...
- Effect of catecholamine on central serous chorioretinopathyJinghua Sun
Department of Ophthalmology, Tongji Hospilal, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 23:313-6. 2003..The plasma concentration of E, which was highly correlated with macular edema, might play an important role in the early damage and the pathogenesis of CSC...
- Fluvastatin inhibits regulated secretion of endothelial cell von Willebrand factor in response to diverse secretagoguesRichard J Fish
Service of Angiology and Haemostasis, Department of Internal Medicine, Geneva University Hospital, 24 Rue Micheli du Crest, CH 1205 Geneva, Switzerland
Biochem J 405:597-604. 2007..Geranylgeranylated small GTPases with functional roles in regulated secretion, such as Cdc42, are potential targets for the inhibitory activity of fluvastatin...
- Sustained-release tablets of indomethacin-loaded microcapsules: preparation, in vitro and in vivo characterizationBin Lu
West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Int J Pharm 333:87-94. 2007..Pharmacokinetic study in rabbits showed that t(max) was delayed and C(max) lowered compared with tablets C and the values of AUC(0-24 h) of the three tablets were very close...
- Brainstem thyrotropin-releasing hormone regulates food intake through vagal-dependent cholinergic stimulation of ghrelin secretionYan Ao
Center for Ulcer Research and Education Digestive Diseases Research Center, Department of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, and Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Los Angeles, California 90073, USA
Endocrinology 147:6004-10. 2006..These data establish a physiological role of brainstem TRH in vagal-ghrelin-mediated stimulation of food intake, which involves interaction with brainstem Y1 receptors...
- Tumor suppression by a severely truncated species of retinoblastoma proteinHong Yang
Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Cell Biol 22:3103-10. 2002..Thus, in this setting, a substantial fraction of the RB sequence is unnecessary for RB-mediated tumor suppression...
- Solid lipid nanoparticles of mitoxantrone for local injection against breast cancer and its lymph node metastasesBin Lu
Key Lab of Drug Targeting of the Ministry of Education of P R China, West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Eur J Pharm Sci 28:86-95. 2006..83 +/- 77.71 mm3. This study opens a new perspective of active delivery of antitumor drug against breast cancer and its lymph node metastases with inspiring therapeutic effect and little side effects...
- Mitoxantrone-loaded BSA nanospheres and chitosan nanospheres for local injection against breast cancer and its lymph node metastases. I: Formulation and in vitro characterizationBin Lu
West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University, 610041, China
Int J Pharm 307:168-74. 2006..Tests for in vitro release in physiological saline or physiological saline containing 0.5% (w/v) ascorbic acid by a dialysis bag showed sustained release and little burst effect...
- Mitoxantrone-loaded BSA nanospheres and chitosan nanospheres for local injection against breast cancer and its lymph node metastases. II: Tissue distribution and pharmacodynamicsBin Lu
West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Int J Pharm 307:175-81. 2006..The inhibition rate of the nanospheres against breast cancer was much higher than that of MTO solution, and lymph node metastases were efficiently inhibited by the nanospheres, especially MTO-BSA-NS...
- Food restriction attenuates age-related increase in the sensitivity of endothelial cells to oxidized lipidsHong Yang
Department of Physiology, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee 37208, USA
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 59:316-23. 2004..FR attenuates age-related increase in the sensitivity of ECs to oxLDL, which might be responsible, at least in part, for the antiatherogenic action of FR...
- Prostaglandin E(1) protects human liver sinusoidal endothelial cell from apoptosis induced by hypoxia reoxygenationHong Yang
Division of Investigative Surgery, Department of Surgery, University Hospital, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Microvasc Res 64:94-103. 2002..These results indicate that the protection of LSECs from apoptosis by PGE(1) in hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury is mediated by inhibiting inducible NO synthase and MMP release...
- Deficient T(H)-1 responses from TNF-alpha-matured and alpha-CD40-matured dendritic cellsWilliam K Decker
Department of Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030, USA
J Immunother 31:157-65. 2008..Empirically, the data suggest that DCs matured with these agents are deficient in the induction of type 1 T-helper responses. We further speculate that DCs matured by these methods might be suboptimal for the priming of naive responses...