Affiliation: Tongji University
- Wu D, Liu Y, He H, Zhang Y. Magnetic pyrite cinder as an efficient heterogeneous ozonation catalyst and synergetic effect of deposited Ce. Chemosphere. 2016;155:127-134 pubmed publisher..0%, 155.0%, respectively, compared to that of O3 alone. This investigation provided an effective alternative in the resource utilization of PyC, which was traditionally characterized as a waste material. ..
- Feng Y, Lee P, Wu D, Zhou Z, Li H, Shih K. Degradation of contaminants by Cu+-activated molecular oxygen in aqueous solutions: Evidence for cupryl species (Cu3+). J Hazard Mater. 2017;331:81-87 pubmed publisher..The findings of this study may help to explain the inconsistency regarding the dominant active species produced by the interaction of Cu+ and hydrogen peroxide. ..
- Feng Y, Lee P, Wu D, Shih K. Surface-bound sulfate radical-dominated degradation of 1,4-dioxane by alumina-supported palladium (Pd/Al2O3) catalyzed peroxymonosulfate. Water Res. 2017;120:12-21 pubmed publisher..A near-100% conversion rate of PMS to radicals was achieved with the Pd/Al2O3 catalyst. ..
- Zhao L, Chen Y, Liu Y, Luo C, Wu D. Enhanced degradation of chloramphenicol at alkaline conditions by S(-II) assisted heterogeneous Fenton-like reactions using pyrite. Chemosphere. 2017;188:557-566 pubmed publisher..The new findings have implications for sulfide minerals, their interactions with pollutants, and the transformation products of sulfur in systems where Fe species are also present. ..
- Tian Z, Feng Y, Guan Y, Shao B, Zhang Y, Wu D. Opposite effects of dissolved oxygen on the removal of As(III) and As(V) by carbonate structural Fe(II). Sci Rep. 2017;7:17015 pubmed publisher..Together, the results suggest that CSF may be an effective material for sequestering both As(III) and As(V). In addition, attention should be paid to the dissolved oxygen content when remediating different arsenic species. ..