Affiliation: Tongji Medical College
- Huang H, Yan P, Shan Z, Chen S, Li M, Luo C, et al. Adverse childhood experiences and risk of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Metabolism. 2015;64:1408-18 pubmed publisher..39 with the 95% confidence intervals from 1.28 to 1.52. The results support a significant association of adverse childhood experiences with an elevated risk of type 2 diabetes in adulthood. ..
- Gao H, Wang D, Zhang S, Xu M, Yang W, Yan P, et al. Roles of ROS mediated oxidative stress and DNA damage in 3-methyl-2-quinoxalin benzenevinylketo-1, 4-dioxide-induced immunotoxicity of Sprague-Dawley rats. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015;73:587-94 pubmed publisher..Thus, the primary finding of this study is that QCT exposure (2400 mg/kg/day) could cause immunotoxicity in SD rats due to ROS mediated oxidative stress and DNA damage. ..
- Wang X, Chen H, Liu J, Ouyang Y, Wang D, Bao W, et al. Association between the NF-E2 Related Factor 2 Gene Polymorphism and Oxidative Stress, Anti-Oxidative Status, and Newly-Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in a Chinese Population. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:16483-96 pubmed publisher..This polymorphism may also contribute to impaired insulin secretory capacity and increased insulin resistance in a Chinese population. ..
- Yu X, Xu Y, Zhang S, Sun J, Liu P, Xiao L, et al. Quercetin Attenuates Chronic Ethanol-Induced Hepatic Mitochondrial Damage through Enhanced Mitophagy. Nutrients. 2016;8: pubmed publisher..Quercetin alleviated ethanol-elicited mitochondrial damage through enhancing mitophagy, highlighting a promising preventive strategy for alcoholic liver disease. ..
- Song Y, Shan Z, Luo C, Kang C, Yang Y, He P, et al. Glutathione S-Transferase T1 (GSTT1) Null Polymorphism, Smoking, and Their Interaction in Coronary Heart Disease: A Comprehensive Meta-Analysis. Heart Lung Circ. 2017;26:362-370 pubmed publisher..Future studies with detailed individual information are needed to confirm our findings. ..
- Chen S, Jin X, Shan Z, Li S, Yin J, Sun T, et al. Inverse Association of Plasma Chromium Levels with Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes: A Case-Control Study. Nutrients. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..70 (0.54-0.91), 0.67 (0.52-0.88), and 0.58 (0.43-0.78), respectively (p for trend < 0.001). Our results indicated that plasma chromium concentrations were inversely associated with T2DM and pre-DM in Chinese adults. ..
- Yu M, Chen L, Peng Z, Wang D, Song Y, Wang H, et al. Embryotoxicity Caused by DON-Induced Oxidative Stress Mediated by Nrf2/HO-1 Pathway. Toxins (Basel). 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Besides, Nrf2/HO-1 pathway accompanied by the "threshold effect" also plays an important role against DON-induced oxidative damage in this process. ..
- Gao H, Yan P, Zhang S, Nie S, Huang F, Han H, et al. Chronic alpha-linolenic acid treatment alleviates age-associated neuropathology: Roles of PERK/eIF2Î± signaling pathway. Brain Behav Immun. 2016;57:314-325 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provide new insights into the link between ALA and PERK/eIF2Î± signaling, which could contribute to a better understanding of an ALA-mediated protective effect in aging-associated neuropathology. ..
- Sun T, Chen S, Huang H, Li T, Yang W, Liu L. Metabolic profile study of 7, 8-dihydroxyflavone in monkey plasma using high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1061-1062:97-102 pubmed publisher..We further demonstrated that methylated 7, 8-DHF can be also conjugated with glucuronidation/sulfation, and the methylation occurs mainly in the 8 position. ..
- Chen S, Jin X, Liu J, Sun T, Xie M, Bao W, et al. Association of Plasma Magnesium with Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Adults. Sci Rep. 2017;7:12763 pubmed publisher..29 (1.06-1.57), 1.16 (0.95-1.41), 1.00 (0.81-1.22), and 0.71 (0.58-0.88) mg/l. Plasma magnesium was independently and inversely associated with prediabetes and T2D in Chinese adults. ..
- Rong S, Hu X, Zhao S, Zhao Y, Xiao X, Bao W, et al. Procyanidins extracted from the litchi pericarp ameliorate atherosclerosis in ApoE knockout mice: their effects on nitric oxide bioavailability and oxidative stress. Food Funct. 2017;8:4210-4216 pubmed publisher..These results elucidated that LPPC could ameliorate atherosclerosis in ApoE-KO mice by improving NO bioavailability and reducing oxidative stress through NADPH oxidase-dependent mechanisms. ..
- Liu L, Yan H, Yao P, Zhang W, Zou L, Song F, et al. CYP2E1-dependent hepatotoxicity and oxidative damage after ethanol administration in human primary hepatocytes. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:4530-5 pubmed..A positive relationship between ethanol-induced oxidative damage in human primary cultured hepatocytes and CYP2E1 activity was exhibited, and the inhibition of CYP2E1 could partly attenuate ethanol-induced oxidative damage. ..