Hui Guo Liu
Affiliation: Tongji Medical College
- Deng Y, Yuan X, Guo X, Zhu D, Pan Y, Liu H. Efficacy of atorvastatin on hippocampal neuronal damage caused by chronic intermittent hypoxia: Involving TLR4 and its downstream signaling pathway. Respir Physiol Neurobiol. 2015;218:57-63 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that atorvastatin may attenuate CIH induced hippocampal neuronal damage partially via TLR4 and its downstream signaling pathway. ..
- Zhu D, Deng Y, Pan Y, Wang Z, Yuan X, Guo X, et al. N-acetylcysteine Ameliorates the Erectile Dysfunction Caused by Chronic Intermittent Hypoxia in Rats: Partly Involvement of Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Urology. 2015;86:844.e7-844.e14 pubmed publisher..Our results show that pre-CIH NAC administration ameliorates the ED following CIH partly by alleviating CIH-induced ERS and cell apoptosis via regulating the expressions of BIP, CHOP, caspase12, and Bax. ..
- Xie S, Deng Y, Pan Y, Ren J, Jin M, Wang Y, et al. Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces cardiac hypertrophy by impairing autophagy through the adenosine 5'-monophosphate-activated protein kinase pathway. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2016;606:41-52 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data demonstrated that impaired autophagy induced by CIH through the AMPK pathway contributed to cardiac hypertrophy. ..
- Liu H, Liu K, Zhou Y, Xu Y. [Effect of NADPH oxidase activity inhibitor apocynin on blood pressure in rats exposed to chronic intermittent hypoxia and the possible mechanisms]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2008;31:921-5 pubmed..Inhibition of NADPH oxidase activity may be hopefully served as a useful strategy for prevention and treatment of OSAHS-induced hypertension. ..
- Liu H, Liu K, Zhou Y, Xu Y. Relationship between reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate oxidase subunit p22phox gene polymorphism and obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome in the Chinese Han population. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:1369-74 pubmed..45). The NADPH oxidase subunit p22phox gene polymorphism may be associated with susceptibility to OSAHS, and it may be an important candidate gene for OSAHS. ..