Affiliation: Tongji University
- Liu Q, Wang G, Chen Y, Li G, Yang D, Kang J. A miR-590/Acvr2a/Rad51b axis regulates DNA damage repair during mESC proliferation. Stem Cell Reports. 2014;3:1103-17 pubmed publisher..Our study shows that a miR-590/Acvr2a/Rad51b signaling axis ensures the stabilization of mESCs by balancing DNA damage repair and rapid proliferation during self-renewal. ..
- Zhu S, Jing R, Yang Y, Huang Y, Wang X, Leng Y, et al. A motif from Lys216 to Lys222 in human BUB3 protein is a nuclear localization signal and critical for BUB3 function in mitotic checkpoint. J Biol Chem. 2015;290:11282-92 pubmed publisher..Our findings help to dissect the mechanisms of BUB3 in mitotic checkpoint signaling. ..
- Chen W, Liu N, Zhang H, Zhang H, Qiao J, Jia W, et al. Sirt6 Promotes DNA End Joining in iPSCs Derived from Old Mice. Cell Rep. 2017;18:2880-2892 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study suggests a strategy to improve the quality of iPSCs derived from old donors by activating NHEJ and stabilizing the genome. ..
- Li G, Jiapaer Z, Weng R, Hui Y, Jia W, Xi J, et al. Dysregulation of the SIRT1/OCT6 Axis Contributes to Environmental Stress-Induced Neural Induction Defects. Stem Cell Reports. 2017;8:1270-1286 pubmed publisher..Together, our results suggest that early exposure to environmental stresses results in the dysregulation of the SIRT1/OCT6 axis and increases the risk of NTDs. ..
- Xi J, Wu Y, Li G, Ma L, Feng K, Guo X, et al. Mir-29b Mediates the Neural Tube versus Neural Crest Fate Decision during Embryonic Stem Cell Neural Differentiation. Stem Cell Reports. 2017;9:571-586 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our study showed that the Pou3f1-miR-29b-Dnmt3a regulatory axis was active at the initial stage of neural differentiation and regulated the determination of cell fate. ..