Zhen Yuan Zhu
Affiliation: Tianjin University of Science and Technology
- Wang X, Zhu Z, Zhao L, Sun H, Meng M, Zhang J, et al. Structural characterization and inhibition on ?-d-glucosidase activity of non-starch polysaccharides from Fagopyrum tartaricum. Carbohydr Polym. 2016;153:679-685 pubmed publisher..The ?-d-glucosidase inhibitory activity of TBP-II was determined using acarbose as positive control. The result showed that the inhibition rate depended on the concentration of polysaccharides. ..
- Zhu Z, Meng M, Sun H, Li Y, Ren Y, Zhang Y. Immunostimulatory activity of glycopeptides from Paecilomyces sinensis under normal and cyclophosphamide induced immunosuppressive conditions in mice models. Food Funct. 2016;7:3566-76 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results indicated that CPS-II was involved in immunostimulatory actions leading to its modulatory effects on immunosuppression, and one possible mechanism of action was to activate NF-ÎºB. ..
- Zhu Z, Liu X, Tang Y, Dong F, Sun H, Chen L, et al. Effects of cultural medium on the formation and antitumor activity of polysaccharides by Cordyceps gunnii. J Biosci Bioeng. 2016;122:494-8 pubmed publisher..5% and the C/N ratio was 10:1.5. Thus, there was a positive correlation between molecular weight distribution and antitumor activity of IPS by C. gunnii. ..
- Zhu Z, Luo Y, Dong G, Ren Y, Chen L, Guo M, et al. Effects of the ultra-high pressure on structure and ?-glucosidase inhibition of polysaccharide from Astragalus. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;87:570-6 pubmed publisher..FT-IR, SEM, CD spectra, atomic force microscope and Congo red test analysis of APS and 400MPa-APS showed ultra-high pressure treatment didn't change the preliminary structure but had an effect on its advanced structure. ..
- Zhu Z, Cui D, Gao H, Dong F, Liu X, Liu F, et al. Efficient synthesis and activity of beneficial intestinal flora of two lactulose-derived oligosaccharides. Eur J Med Chem. 2016;114:8-13 pubmed publisher..Among them, 3-O-Î²-d-galactopyranosyl-d-fructose displayed the most potent activity of proliferation of L. acidophilus. ..
- Zhu Z, Liu X, Dong F, Guo M, Wang X, Wang Z, et al. Influence of fermentation conditions on polysaccharide production and the activities of enzymes involved in the polysaccharide synthesis of Cordyceps militaris. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2016;100:3909-21 pubmed publisher..militaris in a liquid-submerged culture. Our study might be helpful for further research on the pathway of polysaccharide biosynthesis aimed to improve the IPS production of C. militaris. ..
- Zhu Z, Liu X, Fang X, Sun H, Yang X, Zhang Y. Structural characterization and anti-tumor activity of polysaccharide produced by Hirsutella sinensis. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;82:959-66 pubmed publisher..The molar ratio of Rha:Ara:Xyl:Man:Glu:Gal was 1.00:2.44:13.11:74.13:13.80:54.39. The main chain of HSP-III was majorly composed of (1â†’3) glucose. The tumor inhibition ratio on H22 cell was 79.04% at 100 Î¼g/mL of HSP-III. ..
- Liu X, Zhu Z, Tang Y, Wang M, Wang Z, Liu A, et al. Structural properties of polysaccharides from cultivated fruit bodies and mycelium of Cordyceps militaris. Carbohydr Polym. 2016;142:63-72 pubmed publisher..Congo-red test revealed that CMPS-II and CBPS-II existed as triple-helical chains in 0.05-0.15 M NaOH solution. ..
- Liu W, Xie F, Sun H, Meng M, Zhu Z. Anti-tumor effect of polysaccharide from Hirsutella sinensis on human non-small cell lung cancer and nude mice through intrinsic mitochondrial pathway. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;99:258-264 pubmed publisher..HSP-III could be a composition for lung cancer treatment. ..
- Liu F, Zhu Z, Sun X, Gao H, Zhang Y. The preparation of three selenium-containing Cordyceps militaris polysaccharides: Characterization and anti-tumor activities. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;99:196-204 pubmed publisher..SeCPS-II showed the strongest anti-tumor effects judging from the result of in vitro anti-tumor assays against two tumor cell lines (hepatocellular carcinoma HepG-2 cells and lung adenocarcinom A549 cells). ..
- Ren Y, Zhu Z, Sun H, Chen L. Structural characterization and inhibition on ?-glucosidase activity of acidic polysaccharide from Annona squamosa. Carbohydr Polym. 2017;174:1-12 pubmed publisher..The ?-glucosidase inhibitory activity assay showed that GASP3-3-I had a certain inhibition on ?-glucosidase activity. ..