Alice S T Wong
Affiliation: The University of Hong Kong
- Li S, Ip C, Tang M, Sy S, Yung S, Chan T, et al. Modeling Ovarian Cancer Multicellular Spheroid Behavior in a Dynamic 3D Peritoneal Microdevice. J Vis Exp. 2017;: pubmed publisher..In summary, this dynamic 3D ovarian cancer-mesothelium microfluidic platform can provide new knowledge on basic cancer biology and serve as a platform for potential drug screening and development. ..
- Li S, Ma J, Wong A. Chemoresistance in ovarian cancer: exploiting cancer stem cell metabolism. J Gynecol Oncol. 2018;29:e32 pubmed publisher..In this review, we will summarize recent studies on CSCs and metabolism in ovarian cancer and discuss possible role of CSCs metabolism in chemoresistance. ..
- Zeng W, Zhang C, Cheng H, Wu Y, Liu J, Chen Z, et al. Targeting to the non-genomic activity of retinoic acid receptor-gamma by acacetin in hepatocellular carcinoma. Sci Rep. 2017;7:348 pubmed publisher....
- Tang M, Kwong A, Tam K, Cheung A, Ngan H, Xia W, et al. BRCA1 deficiency induces protective autophagy to mitigate stress and provides a mechanism for BRCA1 haploinsufficiency in tumorigenesis. Cancer Lett. 2014;346:139-47 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight a novel role for BRCA1 in protective autophagy, which may make its essential contribution to tumorigenesis and prognosis. ..
- Neoh K, Hassan A, Chen A, Sun Y, Liu P, Xu K, et al. Rethinking liquid biopsy: Microfluidic assays for mobile tumor cells in human body fluids. Biomaterials. 2018;150:112-124 pubmed publisher..Hopefully, the phenotypic and genomic data acquired from harvested MTCs can be used to guide and improve cancer treatment decisions...
- Ma J, Kala S, Yung S, Chan T, Cao Y, Jiang Y, et al. Blocking Stemness and Metastatic Properties of Ovarian Cancer Cells by Targeting p70S6K with Dendrimer Nanovector-Based siRNA Delivery. Mol Ther. 2018;26:70-83 pubmed publisher....