Guo X Ni
Affiliation: The University of Hong Kong
- Analyses of body composition charts among younger and older Chinese children and adolescents aged 5 to 18 yearsKai Yu Xiong
Teaching experiment center, Beijing Sport University, Beijing, China
BMC Public Health 12:835. 2012....
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 inhibitor retards treadmill running-induced cartilage degradation in ratsGuo Xin Ni
Department of Orthopeadics and Traumatology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou Road 1838, 510515, Guangzhou, China
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R192. 2011..The effect of intra-articular injection of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-3 inhibitor was investigated in a rat model to understand the role of MMP-3 in cartilage degradation induced by excessive loading from running...
- Effect of strontium-containing hydroxyapatite bone cement on bone remodeling following hip replacementGuo X Ni
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515 China corrected
J Mater Sci Mater Med 21:377-84. 2010..The results suggested that the use of Sr-HA cement might alleviate femoral bone remodeling after hip replacement...
- Tai chi improves physical function in older Chinese women with knee osteoarthritisGuo Xin Ni
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Nanfang Hospital, Nanfang Medical University, Guangzhou, China
J Clin Rheumatol 16:64-7. 2010..Tai chi (TC) is proposed as a potential option for the management of osteoarthritis (OA), however, its beneficial effect on patients with knee OA has not been convincing...
- The effect of strontium incorporation in hydroxyapatite on osteoblasts in vitroGuo Xin Ni
Department of Orthopeadics and Traumatology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
J Mater Sci Mater Med 22:961-7. 2011..However, further detailed studies are needed to understand the mechanistic effects of this Sr incorporation on osteoblastic cells and the optimal percentage of calcium should be substituted with strontium in HA...