Affiliation: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Effects of acupuncture on heart rate variability in normal subjects under fatigue and non-fatigue stateZengyong Li
Jockey Club Rehabilitation Engineering Centre, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon, Hong Kong, PR China
Eur J Appl Physiol 94:633-40. 2005....
- Wavelet analysis of lumbar muscle oxygenation signals during whole-body vibration: implications for the development of localized muscle fatigueZengyong Li
Department of Health Technology and Informatics, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon, Hong Kong, SAR, People s Republic of China
Eur J Appl Physiol 112:3109-17. 2012..The lower oscillatory activities might indicate a decrease in the efficiency of oxygen supply to the oxygenated tissue and such mechanism might contribute to the development of local muscle fatigue...
- Correlation analysis between prefrontal oxygenation oscillations and cerebral artery hemodynamics in humansZengyong Li
School of Mechanical Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan, 250061, PR China
Microvasc Res 82:304-10. 2011..05). The results suggested that the cerebral oscillations measured from the frontal lobe were closely related to the pulsatility of ECA and reflect partly the vessel stiffness of MCA...
- Assessment of cerebral oxygenation during prolonged simulated driving using near infrared spectroscopy: its implications for fatigue developmentZengyong Li
Department of Health Technology and Informatics, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon, SAR, People s Republic of China
Eur J Appl Physiol 107:281-7. 2009..The decrease in the cerebral oxygen saturation may indicate reduced cerebral oxygen delivery, and this may be an important factor affecting central fatigue development during prolonged driving...
- Effect of magnitopuncture on sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve activities in healthy drivers--assessment by power spectrum analysis of heart rate variabilityZengyong Li
Room 411, Mechanical Building, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200030, China
Eur J Appl Physiol 88:404-10. 2003..The findings represent physiological evidence that magnitopuncture may reduce mental fatigue in healthy drivers...
- [The effect of magnitopuncture stimulation on HRV during simulated driving under vibration conditions]Zengyong Li
School of Mechanical Eng, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200030
Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi 20:97-100. 2003..In this study HRV exhibited a significant difference between the two groups after the simulating task (P < 0.05). A conclusion that magnitopuncture stimuli can reduce the driver mental stress and fatigue effectively was drawn...
- Effect of different vibration frequencies on heart rate variability and driving fatigue in healthy driversKun Jiao
Institute of Life Quality via Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China
Int Arch Occup Environ Health 77:205-12. 2004....
- Reducing the effects of driving fatigue with magnitopuncture stimulationZengyong Li
School of Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Room 411, Mechanical Building, Shanghai 200030, China
Accid Anal Prev 36:501-5. 2004..05) between the two groups after the driving task. The findings showed that magnitopuncture stimuli on DU14 point and PC6 points could reduce the effects of driving fatigue...
- [Synthetic effect analysis of heart rate variability and blood pressure variability on driving mental fatigue]Kun Jiao
Institute of Quality via Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200030, China
Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi 22:343-6. 2005..05). The findings suggested that the evaluation of autonomic activities by means of multi-variable synthetic effect analysis is scientific and objective...