- Li J, Mao X, Wang J, Li N, Tang B. [PRRT2 gene-related paroxysmal disorders]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2014;31:595-9 pubmed publisher..This paper has reviewed the clinical phenotype, common features and pathogenesis of the PRPDs. ..
- Wang T, Cao X, Chen X, Huang P, Zhang T, Chen Z, et al. Influence of simvastatin on dopaminergic neurons of lipopolysaccharide-induced rat model of Parkinson's disease. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2015;8:64-7 pubmed publisher..Simvastatin could effectively inhibit the activation of astrocytes, reduce TNF- Î± expression, and exert anti-inflammatory effects, and thus protect the dopaminergic neurons in substantia nigra and striatum of the rat model of PD. ..
- Tang Z, Chen Z, Tang B, Jiang H. Primary erythromelalgia: a review. Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2015;10:127 pubmed publisher..7 channels' electrophysiological properties. We propose a genotype-channelopathy-phenotype correlation network underlying PE etiology which could provide guidance for future therapeutics. ..
- Yan W, Zhao C, Sun L, Tang B. Association between polymorphism of COMT gene (Val158Met) with Alzheimer's disease: An updated analysis. J Neurol Sci. 2016;361:250-5 pubmed publisher..With the latest comprehensive searching strategy, our updated meta-analysis suggested that COMT Val158Met polymorphism could decrease the risk of AD in the Asian population, but not in the Caucasian or the overall population. ..
- Yang N, Wei Y, Xu Q, Tang B. [Progress in epigenetic research on Alzheimer disease]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2016;33:252-5 pubmed publisher..Among these, aging and environmental factors can be modified by epigenetics. In this paper, advances in the study of epigenetic mechanisms related to the pathogenesis of AD are reviewed. ..
- Wei Y, Yang N, Xu Q, Sun Q, Guo J, Li K, et al. The rs3756063 polymorphism is associated with SNCA methylation in the Chinese Han population. J Neurol Sci. 2016;367:11-4 pubmed publisher..Further studies will be needed to gain a better understanding of the mechanisms underlying the associations between SNPs, methylation and PD pathogenesis. ..
- Liu Z, Guo J, Li K, Qin L, Kang J, Shu L, et al. Mutation analysis of CHCHD2 gene in Chinese familial Parkinson's disease. Neurobiol Aging. 2015;36:3117.e7-3117.e8 pubmed publisher..No mutations in CHCHD2 gene were identified, suggesting that CHCHD2 mutations might not be a common cause of PD in Chinese familial cases. ..
- Tian Y, Tang F, Sun X, Wen L, Mei L, Tang B, et al. VPS35-deficiency results in an impaired AMPA receptor trafficking and decreased dendritic spine maturation. Mol Brain. 2015;8:70 pubmed publisher..Perturbation of such a VPS35/retromer function may contribute to the impaired glutamatergic transmission and pathogenesis of neurodegenerative disorders, such as AD and PD. ..
- Yu R, Guo J, Wang Y, Liu Z, Sun Z, Su L, et al. The single nucleotide polymorphism Rs12817488 is associated with Parkinson's disease in the Chinese population. J Clin Neurosci. 2015;22:1002-4 pubmed publisher..041-1.788) and recessive (AA versus GG+GA; OR 1.606, 95% CI 1.194-2.158) models. Therefore, our findings support the conclusion that the rs12817488 in CCDC62/HIP1R polymorphism may increase the risk of PD in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Liu Z, Guo J, Wang Y, Li K, Sun Q, Xu Q, et al. Assessment of RIT2 rs12456492 association with Parkinson's disease in Mainland China. Neurobiol Aging. 2015;36:1600.e9-11 pubmed publisher..008, allele p = 0.007, odds ratio = 1.296, 95% confidence interval = 1.075-1.563). This study replicates the association between rs12456492 variant and risk of developing PD in a Han Chinese population. ..
- Zhao G, Pu J, Tang B. [Applications of ZFN, TALEN and CRISPR/Cas9 techniques in disease modeling and gene therapy]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2016;33:857-862 pubmed..In addition, the application of ZFN, TALENs and CRISPR/Cas9 mediated genome modification for human disease modeling and gene therapy was also discussed. ..
- Chen J, Xue J, Ruan J, Zhao J, Tang B, Duan R. Drosophila CHIP protects against mitochondrial dysfunction by acting downstream of Pink1 in parallel with Parkin. FASEB J. 2017;31:5234-5245 pubmed publisher..Chen, J., Xue, J., Ruan, J., Zhao, J., Tang, B., Duan, R. Drosophila CHIP protects against mitochondrial dysfunction by acting downstream of Pink1 in parallel with Parkin. ..