Affiliation: Suzhou University
- Chen Q, Bu X, Liu Y, Xu J, Kong F, Wang G, et al. [A nested case-control study in studying the relationship between interleukin-6, endothelin-1,E-selectin and the risk of cardio-cerebrovascular events]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2014;35:1151-4 pubmed..43 ng/ml. Data from our study indicated that the levels of IL-6, ET-1 and E-selectin at baseline were not significantly associated with the risk of cardio-cerebrovascular events in people from Inner Mongolia. ..
- Peng H, Zhang Q, Cai X, Liu Y, Ding J, Tian H, et al. Association Between High Serum Soluble Corin and Hypertension: A Cross-Sectional Study in a General Population of China. Am J Hypertens. 2015;28:1141-9 pubmed publisher..05). Our study showed that hypertensive participants had an increased serum corin level compared to those without hypertension. This ï¬nding suggests that corin may play a role in the pathology of hypertension. ..
- Olofindayo J, Peng H, Liu Y, Li H, Zhang M, Wang A, et al. The interactive effect of diabetes and central obesity on stroke: a prospective cohort study of inner Mongolians. BMC Neurol. 2015;15:65 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that central obesity and diabetes act synergistically to increase the risk of stroke. ..
- Zhang H, Mo X, Xu T, Bu X, Lei S, Zhang Y. Novel Genes Affecting Blood Pressure Detected Via Gene-Based Association Analysis. G3 (Bethesda). 2015;5:1035-42 pubmed publisher..89Ã—10(-10)) in the genetic basis of blood pressure. The present study found some important genes associated with blood pressure, which might provide insights into the genetic architecture of hypertension. ..
- Liu Y, Bu X, Chen Q, Xu J, Kong F, Wang G, et al. [A nested case-control study on the relationship of three kinds of cytokines and risk of cardio-cerebrovascular events among Inner Mongolians]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2015;49:254-8 pubmed..In the Inner Mongolians, increased vWF at baseline may increase the risk of cardio-cerebrovascular events, and increased Hcy and sICAM-1 were not significantly associated with the risk of cardio-cerebrovascular events. ..
- Zhu Z, Zhong C, Xu T, Wang A, Peng Y, Xu T, et al. Prognostic significance of serum cystatin C in acute ischemic stroke patients according to lipid component levels. Atherosclerosis. 2018;274:146-151 pubmed publisher..14?mmol/l. Further studies are needed to replicate our findings and to clarify the potential mechanisms. ..
- Bu X, Peng H, Zhong C, Xu T, Xu T, Peng Y, et al. Antiphosphatidylserine Antibodies and Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke. Stroke. 2016;47:2742-2748 pubmed..We found that positive aPS increased risks of death or major disability at 3 months after an acute ischemic stroke, suggesting that aPS might be a prognostic marker for ischemic stroke. ..
- Zhong C, Xu T, Xu T, Peng Y, Wang A, Wang J, et al. Plasma Homocysteine and Prognosis of Acute Ischemic Stroke: a Gender-Specific Analysis From CATIS Randomized Clinical Trial. Mol Neurobiol. 2017;54:2022-2030 pubmed publisher..Elevated tHcy is positively associated with poor prognosis of acute ischemic stroke in women, but not in men. Further studies are needed to replicate our findings and to clarify the potential sex-specific mechanisms. ..
- Zhong C, You S, Zhong X, Chen G, Xu T, Zhang Y. Retinal vein occlusion and risk of cerebrovascular disease and myocardial infarction: A meta-analysis of cohort studies. Atherosclerosis. 2016;247:170-6 pubmed publisher..No evidence of publication bias was observed. This meta-analysis provides further evidence supporting that RVO is associated with increased risk of future cerebrovascular disease and MI. ..
- Zhu Z, Zhang Q, Peng H, Zhong C, Guo D, HuangFu X, et al. Predictive value of serum soluble corin in the risk of hyperglycemia: A population-based prospective cohort study in China. Clin Chim Acta. 2018;479:138-143 pubmed publisher..04?mmol/l. Serum soluble corin might be a valuable biomarker in prediction of future hyperglycemia in population with HDL-C ?1.04?mmol/l, suggesting that corin might play a potential role in glucose metabolism. ..
- Yin J, Zhong C, Zhu Z, Bu X, Xu T, Guo L, et al. Elevated circulating homocysteine and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein jointly predicts post-stroke depression among Chinese patients with acute ischemic stroke. Clin Chim Acta. 2018;479:132-137 pubmed publisher..Coexistence of both higher HCY and higher hs-CRP in the acute phase of ischemic stroke were associated with subsequent PSD, independently of established conventional risk factors. ..
- Zhu Z, Xu T, Guo D, HuangFu X, Zhong C, Yang J, et al. Serum Hepatocyte Growth Factor Is Probably Associated With 3-Month Prognosis of Acute Ischemic Stroke. Stroke. 2018;49:377-383 pubmed publisher..Further studies from other samples of ischemic stroke patients are needed to validate our findings. ..
- Ren G, Chen C, Chen G, Chen W, Pan A, Pan C, et al. Effect of Flaxseed Intervention on Inflammatory Marker C-Reactive Protein: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients. 2016;8:136 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our meta-analysis did not find sufficient evidence that flaxseed and its derivatives have a beneficial effect on reducing circulating CRP. However, they may significantly reduce CRP in obese populations. ..
- Zhong C, Zhong X, Xu T, Xu T, Zhang Y. Sex-Specific Relationship Between Serum Uric Acid and Risk of Stroke: A Dose-Response Meta-Analysis of Prospective Studies. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..Elevated serum UA levels were significantly associated with modestly increased risk of stroke in both men and women and have similar adverse effects on development of stroke in both sexes. ..
- Zhong C, You S, Chen J, Zhai G, Du H, Luo Y, et al. Serum Alkaline Phosphatase, Phosphate, and In-Hospital Mortality in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2018;27:257-266 pubmed publisher..There was a U-shaped association between phosphate and all-cause mortality with significantly increased risk among patients with lower phosphate levels. ..
- Han L, Zhong C, Bu X, Xu T, Wang A, Peng Y, et al. Prognostic value of lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 mass for all-cause mortality and vascular events within one year after acute ischemic stroke. Atherosclerosis. 2017;266:1-7 pubmed publisher..81; 95% CI, 1.05 to 3.11; p = 0.032). The elevated Lp-PLA2 mass was associated with all cause-death independently of other risk factors within one year after acute ischemic stroke. ..
- Xu T, Zhong C, Wang A, Guo Z, Bu X, Zhou Y, et al. YKL-40 is a novel biomarker for predicting hypertension incidence among prehypertensive subjects: A population-based nested case-control study in China. Clin Chim Acta. 2017;472:146-150 pubmed publisher..Higher YKL-40 levels at baseline were positively associated with hypertension incidence among prehypertensive subjects. YKL-40 may represent a novel biomarker for predicting hypertension risk in prehypertension population. ..
- HuangFu X, Zhu Z, Zhong C, Bu X, Zhou Y, Tian Y, et al. Smoking, Hypertension, and Their Combined Effect on Ischemic Stroke Incidence: A Prospective Study among Inner Mongolians in China. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017;26:2749-2754 pubmed publisher..Our study indicated that participants with coexistence of smoking and hypertension were at the highest risk for ischemic stroke. There was a significant interaction between smoking and hypertension on the risk of ischemic stroke. ..
- Zhu Z, Yang J, Zhong C, Xu T, Wang A, Bu X, et al. Abnormal glucose regulation, hypoglycemic treatment during hospitalization and prognosis of acute ischemic stroke. J Neurol Sci. 2017;379:177-182 pubmed publisher..Abnormal glucose regulation, especially DM, increased risks of 3-month poor outcomes after an acute ischemic stroke and hypoglycemic treatment during hospitalization might improve prognosis in ischemic stroke patients with DM. ..
- Xu T, Zhong C, Xu T, Peng Y, Bu X, Chen C, et al. Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D deficiency predicts long-term poor prognosis among ischemic stroke patients without hyperglycaemia. Clin Chim Acta. 2017;471:81-85 pubmed publisher..Future studies about improving long-term prognosis of ischemic stroke by vitamin D supplementation could be first applied to these patients. ..
- Xu T, Zhong C, Wang A, Guo Z, Bu X, Zhou Y, et al. YKL-40 Level and Hypertension Incidence: A Population-Based Nested Case-Control Study in China. J Am Heart Assoc. 2016;5: pubmed..This study suggests that YKL-40 is associated with hypertension incidence only among men. The study findings need to be further verified by prospective cohort studies or clinical trials. ..