Affiliation: Suzhou University
- Tian J, Hu J, Li F, Ni M, Li Y, Wang B, et al. Effects of TiO2 nanoparticles on nutrition metabolism in silkworm fat body. Biol Open. 2016;5:764-9 pubmed publisher..Our study provides new support for the understanding of the beneficial effect of TiO2 NPs on silkworm nutrient metabolism. ..
- Li F, Ni M, Zhang H, Wang B, Xu K, Tian J, et al. Expression profile analysis of silkworm P450 family genes after phoxim induction. Pestic Biochem Physiol. 2015;122:103-9 pubmed publisher..These genes may participate in the metabolism of phoxim in silkworm fat body. The results obtained in this study provide a basis for future in-depth investigations of insect P450 family genes in metabolic detoxification. ..
- Wang B, Li F, Xu K, Ni M, Hu J, Tian J, et al. Effects of mutations on the structure and function of silkworm type 1 acetylcholinesterase. Pestic Biochem Physiol. 2016;129:1-6 pubmed publisher..Our study helps understand the relationship between AChE1 mutations and pesticide resistance and provides a new direction for the cultivation of new pesticide-resistant varieties of B.mori. ..
- Tian J, Xue B, Hu J, Li J, Cheng X, Hu J, et al. Exogenous substances regulate silkworm fat body protein synthesis through MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways. Chemosphere. 2017;171:202-207 pubmed publisher..Our finding may provide a reference for investigating the mechanism of protein synthesis regulation through MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways. ..
- Xue B, Li F, Hu J, Tian J, Li J, Cheng X, et al. Differentially expressed genes in the silk gland of silkworm (Bombyx mori) treated with TiO2 NPs. Gene. 2017;611:21-26 pubmed publisher..This study enhances our understanding of the mechanism of TiO2 NPs promoted silk protein synthesis. ..