Affiliation: Sun Yat-sen University
- Huang K, Li Y, Tao S, Wei G, Huang Y, Chen D, et al. Purification, Characterization and Biological Activity of Polysaccharides from Dendrobium officinale. Molecules. 2016;21: pubmed publisher..These results suggested that D. officinale polysaccharides possessed antioxidant activity and mild immunostimulatory activity. ..
- Jiang Q, Li X, Tian Y, Lin Q, Xie H, Lu W, et al. Lyophilized aqueous extracts of Mori Fructus and Mori Ramulus protect Mesenchymal stem cells from •OH-treated damage: bioassay and antioxidant mechanism. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:242 pubmed publisher..By comparison, two non-flavonoids with catechol moiety produce only a weak single peak. ..
- Chen D, Du S, Zhang H, Li H, Zhou J, Li Y, et al. Autocrine BMP4 signaling involves effect of cholesterol myristate on proliferation of mesenchymal stem cells. Steroids. 2009;74:1066-72 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study is to provide evidence that autocrine BMP4 signaling involves effect of cholesterol myristate on MSCs proliferation. ..
- Li X, Tian Y, Wang T, Lin Q, Feng X, Jiang Q, et al. Role of the p-Coumaroyl Moiety in the Antioxidant and Cytoprotective Effects of Flavonoid Glycosides: Comparison of Astragalin and Tiliroside. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..The p-coumaroylation of the 6"-OH position could therefore be regarded as a potential approach for improving the antioxidant and cytoprotective effects of flavonoid glycosides in MSC implantation therapy. ..
- Xie Y, Li X, Xu J, Jiang Q, Xie H, He J, et al. Two phenolic antioxidants in Suoyang enhance viability of •OH-damaged mesenchymal stem cells: comparison and mechanistic chemistry. Chem Cent J. 2017;11:84 pubmed publisher..These findings will provide new information about medicinal psammophytes for MSC transplantation. ..