Affiliation: Sun Yat-sen University
- Li X, Gao Y, Li F, Liang A, Xu Z, Bai Y, et al. Maclurin protects against hydroxyl radical-induced damages to mesenchymal stem cells: antioxidant evaluation and mechanistic insight. Chem Biol Interact. 2014;219:221-8 pubmed publisher....
- Liu J, Li X, Lin J, Li Y, Wang T, Jiang Q, et al. Sarcandra glabra (Caoshanhu) protects mesenchymal stem cells from oxidative stress: a bioevaluation and mechanistic chemistry. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16:423 pubmed..The antioxidant features of rosmarinic acid can be generalized to other caffeoyl derivatives, while that of astilbin cannot be generalized to other flavonoids because of the difference in chemical structures. ..
- Lin J, Li X, Han L, Li F, Lu W, Bai Y, et al. Folium Sennae protects against hydroxyl radical-induced DNA damage via antioxidant mechanism: an in vitro study. Bot Stud. 2014;55:16 pubmed publisher....
- Wei G, Huang Y, Li F, Zeng F, Li Y, Deng R, et al. XingNaoJing, prescription of traditional Chinese medicine, prevents autophagy in experimental stroke by repressing p53-DRAM pathway. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2015;15:377 pubmed publisher..Our findings are therefore of considerable therapeutic significance and provide the novel and potential application of XNJ for the treatment of brain diseases. ..
- Li X, Liu J, Lin J, Wang T, Huang J, Lin Y, et al. Protective Effects of Dihydromyricetin against •OH-Induced Mesenchymal Stem Cells Damage and Mechanistic Chemistry. Molecules. 2016;21: pubmed publisher..In DHM, the Fe(2+)-chelating effect can actually be attributed to the 5,3',4',5'-OH and 4-C=O groups, and the 3-OH group itself can neither scavenge radicals nor chelate metal. ..
- Huang K, Li Y, Tao S, Wei G, Huang Y, Chen D, et al. Purification, Characterization and Biological Activity of Polysaccharides from Dendrobium officinale. Molecules. 2016;21: pubmed publisher..These results suggested that D. officinale polysaccharides possessed antioxidant activity and mild immunostimulatory activity. ..
- Jiang Q, Li X, Tian Y, Lin Q, Xie H, Lu W, et al. Lyophilized aqueous extracts of Mori Fructus and Mori Ramulus protect Mesenchymal stem cells from •OH-treated damage: bioassay and antioxidant mechanism. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:242 pubmed publisher..By comparison, two non-flavonoids with catechol moiety produce only a weak single peak. ..
- Chen D, Du S, Zhang H, Li H, Zhou J, Li Y, et al. Autocrine BMP4 signaling involves effect of cholesterol myristate on proliferation of mesenchymal stem cells. Steroids. 2009;74:1066-72 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study is to provide evidence that autocrine BMP4 signaling involves effect of cholesterol myristate on MSCs proliferation. ..
- Li X, Tian Y, Wang T, Lin Q, Feng X, Jiang Q, et al. Role of the p-Coumaroyl Moiety in the Antioxidant and Cytoprotective Effects of Flavonoid Glycosides: Comparison of Astragalin and Tiliroside. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..The p-coumaroylation of the 6"-OH position could therefore be regarded as a potential approach for improving the antioxidant and cytoprotective effects of flavonoid glycosides in MSC implantation therapy. ..
- Xie Y, Li X, Xu J, Jiang Q, Xie H, He J, et al. Two phenolic antioxidants in Suoyang enhance viability of •OH-damaged mesenchymal stem cells: comparison and mechanistic chemistry. Chem Cent J. 2017;11:84 pubmed publisher..These findings will provide new information about medicinal psammophytes for MSC transplantation. ..