Affiliation: Southwest University
- Xie X, Chai Y, Yuan Y, Yuan R. Dual triggers induced disassembly of DNA polymer decorated silver nanoparticle for ultrasensitive electrochemical Pb2+ detection. Anal Chim Acta. 2018;1034:56-62 pubmed publisher..24 pM. Furthermore, the established strategy set up a new way to achieve the ultrasensitive detection of other metal ions. ..
- Wang Z, Jiang X, Yuan R, Chai Y. N-(aminobutyl)-N-(ethylisoluminol) functionalized Fe-based metal-organic frameworks with intrinsic mimic peroxidase activity for sensitive electrochemiluminescence mucin1 determination. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;121:250-256 pubmed publisher..6 fg mL-1 for MUC1, indicating that the synthesized ABEI/MIL-101(Fe) with intrinsic mimic peroxidase activity may be applied to realize ultrasensitive detection of other biomarkers in early diagnosis. ..
- Wang H, Li M, Zheng Y, Hu T, Chai Y, Yuan R. An ultrasensitive photoelectrochemical biosensor based on [Ru(dcbpy)2dppz]2+/Rose Bengal dyes co-sensitized fullerene for DNA detection. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;120:71-76 pubmed publisher..This work opened up an intriguing avenue for determination of various targets such as DNAs, microRNAs and proteins, and exhibited desirable application potential in the clinic researches, cancer therapies and other related subjects. ..
- Liu S, Yang Z, Chang Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. An enzyme-free electrochemical biosensor combining target recycling with Fe3O4/CeO2@Au nanocatalysts for microRNA-21 detection. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;119:170-175 pubmed publisher..33 fM (defined as S/N = 3) for microRNA-21 detection, and exhibited excellent specificity and sensitivity. This strategy provided a novel avenue for the detection of other biomarkers in electrochemical biosensors. ..
- Liu Y, Zhang Q, Wang H, Yuan Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. An electrochemiluminescence immunosensor for thyroid stimulating hormone based on polyamidoamine-norfloxacin functionalized Pd-Au core-shell hexoctahedrons as signal enhancers. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;71:164-170 pubmed publisher..05 to 20 Î¼IU mL(-1) with a low detection limit of 0.02 Î¼IU mL(-1) (S/N=3). Moreover, the immunosensor successfully achieves the detection of TSH in practical human blood serum with desirable results. ..
- Hong L, Chai Y, Zhao M, Liao N, Yuan R, Zhuo Y. Highly efficient electrogenerated chemiluminescence quenching of PEI enhanced Ru(bpy)â‚ƒÂ²âº nanocomposite by hemin and Au@CeOâ‚‚ nanoparticles. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;63:392-398 pubmed publisher..As a result, the signal-off aptasensor showed a wider linear range response from 10(-13) to 10(-8) M with lower detection limit of 0.03 pM. ..
- Xie S, Yuan Y, Song Y, Zhuo Y, Li T, Chai Y, et al. Using the ubiquitous pH meter combined with a loop mediated isothermal amplification method for facile and sensitive detection of Nosema bombycis genomic DNA PTP1. Chem Commun (Camb). 2014;50:15932-5 pubmed publisher..The genomic DNA of Nosema bombycis (N. bombycis) was amplified and detected by employing this LAMP-pH meter platform for the first time. ..
- Yang F, Yang Z, Zhuo Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. Ultrasensitive electrochemical immunosensor for carbohydrate antigen 19-9 using Au/porous graphene nanocomposites as platform and Au@Pd core/shell bimetallic functionalized graphene nanocomposites as signal enhancers. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;66:356-62 pubmed publisher..015 to 150UmL(-1) and a relatively low detection limit of 0.006UmL(-1). Importantly, the resulted immunosensor displayed good specificity and high sensitivity, implying potential applications in clinical research. ..
- Gui G, Zhuo Y, Chai Y, Xiang Y, Yuan R. The Ru complex and hollow gold nanoparticles branched-hydrogel as signal probe for construction of electrochemiluminescent aptasensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;77:7-12 pubmed publisher..0 fM to 10 pM and a low detection of 0.54 fM. ..
- Zhu Q, Chai Y, Zhuo Y, Yuan R. Ultrasensitive simultaneous detection of four biomarkers based on hybridization chain reaction and biotin-streptavidin signal amplification strategy. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;68:42-48 pubmed publisher..2 to 800 pg/mL for AFP, 0.2 to 600 pg/mL for CEA, 0.2 to 1000 pg/mL for CA125, 0.2 to 800 pg/mL for PSA and with detection limits of 62, 48, 77 and 60 fg/mL, respectively. ..
- Xiong C, Wang H, Liang W, Yuan Y, Yuan R, Chai Y. Luminescence-Functionalized Metal-Organic Frameworks Based on a Ruthenium(II) Complex: A Signal Amplification Strategy for Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence Immunosensors. Chemistry. 2015;21:9825-32 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that luminescence-functionalized MOFs provided a novel amplification strategy in the construction of ECL immunosensors and might have great prospects for application in bioanalysis. ..
- Wang J, Zhuo Y, Zhou Y, Yuan R, Chai Y. Electrochemiluminescence immunosensor based on multifunctional luminol-capped AuNPs@Fe3O4 nanocomposite for the detection of mucin-1. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;71:407-413 pubmed publisher..As a result, a wide linear range of 7 orders of magnitude from 10 fg/mL to 10 ng/mL was obtained with an ultralow detection limit of 4.5 fg/mL for MUC1. ..
- Xiong C, Wang H, Yuan Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. A novel solid-state Ru(bpy)3(2+) electrochemiluminescence immunosensor based on poly(ethylenimine) and polyamidoamine dendrimers as co-reactants. Talanta. 2015;131:192-7 pubmed publisher..3 fg mL(-1). Meanwhile, with satisfying stability, selectivity and reproducibility, the proposed sandwiched immunosensor was presented to possess good potential in clinical detection. ..
- Wang H, Yuan Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. Self-enhanced electrochemiluminescence immunosensor based on nanowires obtained by a green approach. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;68:72-77 pubmed publisher..Then, a sandwiched and sensitive ECL immunosensor is fabricated for the detection of carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) with a wide linear ranged from 0.001 ng mL(-1) to 80 ng mL(-1) and a low detection limit of 0.3 pg mL(-1). ..
- Yang H, Wang H, Xiong C, Chai Y, Yuan R. Highly sensitive electrochemiluminescence immunosensor based on ABEI/H2O2 system with PFO dots as enhancer for detection of kidney injury molecule-1. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;116:16-22 pubmed publisher..7?fg?mL-1. The developed ECL emitter combining dual amplified property for signal enhancement purpose would provide new thought and potential for sensitive bioanalysis and clinical application. ..
- Zhao M, Zhuo Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. Au nanoparticles decorated C60 nanoparticle-based label-free electrochemiluminesence aptasensor via a novel "on-off-on" switch system. Biomaterials. 2015;52:476-83 pubmed publisher..With the association of "on-off-on" switch system, a linear response about 9 orders of magnitude for kanamycin detection was obtained from 0.15 nM to 170 mm as well as a detection limit down to 45 pM. ..
- Xu Z, Dong Y, Li J, Yuan R. A ferrocene-switched electrochemiluminescence "off-on" strategy for the sensitive detection of cardiac troponin I based on target transduction and a DNA walking machine. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:14369-72 pubmed publisher..016 pg mL(-1), and provides a universal platform for detecting a wide range of targets, including other proteins and DNAs, by changing the molecular recognition elements to the corresponding antibodies, aptamers or DNA probes. ..
- Zhao M, Chai X, Han J, Gui G, Yuan R, Zhuo Y. A reagentless electrochemiluminescent immunosensor for apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease 1 detection based on the new Ru(bpy)3(2+)/bi-arginine system. Anal Chim Acta. 2014;846:36-43 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the reagentless ECL immunosensor also exhibits high sensitivity, excellent selectivity and good stability, which has greatly potential development and application in clinical diagnostics, immunology and biomedical research. ..
- Lei Y, Xiao B, Liang W, Chai Y, Yuan R, Zhuo Y. A robust, magnetic, and self-accelerated electrochemiluminescent nanosensor for ultrasensitive detection of copper ion. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;109:109-115 pubmed publisher..0?×?10-7 M, which exhibited high sensitivity, excellent selectivity and good reproducibility. ..
- Jiang X, Wang H, Yuan R, Chai Y. Sensitive electrochemiluminescence detection for CA15-3 based on immobilizing luminol on dendrimer functionalized ZnO nanorods. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;63:33-38 pubmed publisher..Under the optimized experimental conditions, a wide linear range of 0.1-120â€‰Uâ€‰mL(-1) was acquired with a relatively low detection limit of 0.033â€‰Uâ€‰mL(-1) (S/N=3) for CA15-3. ..
- Liao H, Zhou Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. An ultrasensitive electrochemiluminescence biosensor for detection of MicroRNA by in-situ electrochemically generated copper nanoclusters as luminophore and TiO2 as coreaction accelerator. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;114:10-14 pubmed publisher..05?aM Impressively, the strategy not only opened up a novel and efficient preparation method for the Cu NCs, but expanded the application of Cu NCs in ultrasensitive biodetection owing to the addition of coreaction accelerator. ..
- Gui G, Zhuo Y, Chai Y, Xiang Y, Yuan R. A novel ECL biosensor for Î²-lactamase detection: Using RU(II) linked-ampicillin complex as the recognition element. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;70:221-5 pubmed publisher..An ECL assay offers the proposed method opportunities for designing new Ru-based ECL luminophores for biosensing applications. ..
- Zhang L, He Y, Wang H, Yuan Y, Yuan R, Chai Y. A self-enhanced electrochemiluminescence immunosensor based on L-Lys-Ru(dcbpy)3(2+) functionalized porous six arrises column nanorods for detection of CA15-3. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;74:924-30 pubmed publisher..05 U/mL to 120 U/mL with a detection limit of 0.014 U/mL (S/N=3) and a correlation coefficient of R=0.9977. Moreover, the prepared ECL immunosensor had good stability, excellent selectivity and satisfactory reproducibility. ..
- Zhuo Y, Wang H, Lei Y, Zhang P, Liu J, Chai Y, et al. Electrochemiluminescence biosensing based on different modes of switching signals. Analyst. 2018;143:3230-3248 pubmed publisher..In this review, we summarize the latest sensing applications of ECL bioanalysis by generalizing different output signal modes and give future perspectives for new developments in ECL analytical technology. ..
- Liu Y, Wang H, Xiong C, Chai Y, Yuan R. An ultrasensitive electrochemiluminescence immunosensor for NT-proBNP based on self-catalyzed luminescence emitter coupled with PdCu@carbon nanohorn hybrid. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;87:779-785 pubmed publisher..1pgmL-1 to 25ngmL-1 with a relatively low detection limit of 0.05pgmL-1, and successfully achieved the detection in clinical human serum samples with desirable results. ..
- Yu Y, Wang J, Zhao M, Hong L, Chai Y, Yuan R, et al. Target-catalyzed hairpin assembly and intramolecular/intermolecular co-reaction for signal amplified electrochemiluminescent detection of microRNA. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;77:442-50 pubmed publisher..0 Ã— 10(-16)M to 1.0 Ã— 10(-11)M) with a relatively low detection limit of 0.03 fM (S/N=3). ..
- Zheng Y, Yuan Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. l-cysteine induced manganese porphyrin electrocatalytic amplification with 3D DNA-Au@Pt nanoparticles as nanocarriers for sensitive electrochemical aptasensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:86-91 pubmed publisher..Under optimal conditions, the proposed aptasensor exhibited a wider linear range of 0.1 pM-100 nM with a more sensitive detection limit of 29 fM for TB detection. ..
- Wang Q, Gan X, Zang R, Chai Y, Yuan Y, Yuan R. An amplified electrochemical proximity immunoassay for the total protein of Nosema bombycis based on the catalytic activity of Fe3O4NPs towards methylene blue. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;81:382-387 pubmed publisher..54pgmL(-1). Considering the desirable sensitivity and specificity, as well as the novel and simple features, this signal amplified ECPA system opened an opportunity for quantitative analysis of many other kinds of protein biomarker. ..
- Shen W, Zhuo Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. Ce-based metal-organic frameworks and DNAzyme-assisted recycling as dual signal amplifiers for sensitive electrochemical detection of lipopolysaccharide. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;83:287-92 pubmed publisher..Under the optimized conditions, this proposed aptasensor for LPS exhibited a low detection limit of 3.3 fg/mL with a wide linear range from 10fg/mL to 100ng/mL. ..
- Cai W, Xie S, Tang Y, Chai Y, Yuan R, Zhang J. A label-free electrochemical biosensor for microRNA detection based on catalytic hairpin assembly and in situ formation of molybdophosphate. Talanta. 2017;163:65-71 pubmed publisher..64fM. With this assay successfully applied in tumor cell lysates, it holds great potential for early cancer diagnosis by employing miRNA as the effective biomarker. ..
- Yuan Y, Zhang L, Wang H, Chai Y, Yuan R. Self-enhanced PEI-Ru(II) complex with polyamino acid as booster to construct ultrasensitive electrochemiluminescence immunosensor for carcinoembryonic antigen detection. Anal Chim Acta. 2018;1001:112-118 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the linear range for the determination of CEA was from 0.10 pg/mL to 80 ng/mL with a correlation coefficient of 0.9942 and a detection limit of 0.045 pg/mL (S/N = 3). ..
- Huang L, Zhang L, Yang L, Yuan R, Yuan Y. Manganese porphyrin decorated on DNA networks as quencher and mimicking enzyme for construction of ultrasensitive photoelectrochemistry aptasensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;104:21-26 pubmed publisher..As a result, the proposed PEC aptasensor illustrated excellent sensitivity with a low detection limit down to 3 fM, exploiting a new avenue about intergrating two functions in one substance for ultrasensitive biological monitoring. ..
- Zhou Y, Yu Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. Electrochemical synthesis of silver nanoclusters on electrochemiluminescent resonance energy transfer amplification platform for Apo-A1 detection. Talanta. 2018;181:32-37 pubmed publisher..0pg/mL to 1.0ng/mL and limit of detection down to 0.33pg/mL, which opened up a new research direction for ultrasensitive ECL bioanalysis based metal NCs. ..
- Zhao J, Lei Y, Chai Y, Yuan R, Zhuo Y. Novel electrochemiluminescence of perylene derivative and its application to mercury ion detection based on a dual amplification strategy. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;86:720-727 pubmed publisher..1pM to 0.1?? with a detection limit down to 33fM (S/N=3), and was successfully used in the direct detection of real water sample with high sensitivity and selectivity. ..
- Xie H, Wang Q, Chai Y, Yuan Y, Yuan R. Enzyme-assisted cycling amplification and DNA-templated in-situ deposition of silver nanoparticles for the sensitive electrochemical detection of Hg(2.). Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;86:630-635 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the biosensor exhibited good reproducibility and high selectivity towards other interfering ions. The proposed sensing system also showed a promising potential application in real sample analysis. ..
- Yu Y, Zhang H, Chai Y, Yuan R, Zhuo Y. A sensitive electrochemiluminescent aptasensor based on perylene derivatives as a novel co-reaction accelerator for signal amplification. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;85:8-15 pubmed publisher..0×10(-7)nM to 10nM with a detection limit of 34aM. ..
- Ye C, Wang M, Zhong X, Chen S, Chai Y, Yuan R. Highly sensitive electrochemiluminescenc assay of acetylcholinesterase activity based on dual biomarkers using Pd-Au nanowires as immobilization platform. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:34-40 pubmed publisher..The liner range for AChE activity detection was from 0.025 U L(-1) to 25 KU L(-1) with a low detection limit down to 0.0083 U L(-1). ..
- Yang Y, Yang Z, Lv J, Yuan R, Chai Y. Thrombin aptasensor enabled by Pt nanoparticles-functionalized Co-based metal organic frameworks assisted electrochemical signal amplification. Talanta. 2017;169:44-49 pubmed publisher..1pM to 50nM with a detection limit of 0.33fM. Furthermore, the excellent sensitivity and selectivity can be easily established for quantitative analysis of other analytes. ..
- Liu Y, Wang H, Xiong C, Yuan Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. A sensitive electrochemiluminescence immunosensor based on luminophore capped Pd@Au core-shell nanoparticles as signal tracers and ferrocenyl compounds as signal enhancers. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;81:334-340 pubmed publisher..Consequently, the proposed immunosensor provides a wide linear detection ranging from 1pgmL(-1) to 10ngmL(-1) with a relatively low detection limit of 0.3pgmL(-1) (S/N=3). ..
- Zheng Y, Yuan Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. A label-free electrochemical aptasensor based on the catalysis of manganese porphyrins for detection of thrombin. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;66:585-9 pubmed publisher..1-25nM with a detection limit of 0.02nM. This work opens a novel way for signal amplification study about porphyrins that served as mimetic enzyme to thiol in electrochemical aptasensor. ..
- Zhao J, Liang W, Lei Y, Ou Y, Chai Y, Yuan R, et al. An efficient electrochemiluminescence amplification strategy via bis-co-reaction accelerator for sensitive detection of laminin to monitor overnutrition associated liver damage. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;98:317-324 pubmed publisher..03pg/mL. Moreover, this immunosensor was successfully employed to monitor patient serum, which exhibited an alternative avenue for the early diagnosis of other diseases via proteins, nucleotide sequence, microRNA and cells. ..
- Zeng W, Liao N, Lei Y, Zhao J, Chai Y, Yuan R, et al. Hemin as electrochemically regenerable co-reaction accelerator for construction of an ultrasensitive PTCA-based electrochemiluminescent aptasensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;100:490-496 pubmed publisher..4pgmL-1 to 400ngmL-1. With excellent sensitivity and stability, the strategy provided an efficient and simple method for the trace detection of biomolecules in clinical analysis. ..