Affiliation: Southwest University
- Wang Y, Cai R, Tao G, Wang P, Zuo H, Zhao P, et al. A Novel AgNPs/Sericin/Agar Film with Enhanced Mechanical Property and Antibacterial Capability. Molecules. 2018;23: pubmed publisher..Our study develops a novel AgNPs/sericin/agar composite film with enhanced mechanical performance and an antimicrobial property for potential biomedical applications. ..
- Hua X, Li B, Song L, Hu C, Li X, Wang D, et al. Stimulator of interferon genes (STING) provides insect antiviral immunity by promoting Dredd caspase-mediated NF-κB activation. J Biol Chem. 2018;293:11878-11890 pubmed publisher..Our findings have uncovered BmSTING as a critical mediator of antiviral immunity in the model insect B. mori and have identified several BmSTING-interacting proteins that control antiviral defenses. ..
- Li Y, Wang Y, Song K, Liu L, Cai R, Tao G, et al. A rapid and sensitive colorimetric assay for the determination of adenosine kinase activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018;502:250-254 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested this assay was quick, convenient, reliable, sensitive and economic for the activity of ADK. It is an excellent alternative for the conventional ADK assays. ..
- Yang M, Wang Y, Tao G, Cai R, Wang P, Liu L, et al. Fabrication of Sericin/Agrose Gel Loaded Lysozyme and Its Potential in Wound Dressing Application. Nanomaterials (Basel). 2018;8: pubmed publisher..i> Also, the lysozyme loaded gel showed excellent cytocompatibility on NIH3T3 and HEK293 cells. So, the lysozyme loaded sericin/agarose gel is a potential alternative biomaterial for wound dressing. ..
- Liu L, Li Y, Wang Y, Zhao P, Wei S, Li Z, et al. Biochemical characterization and functional analysis of the POU transcription factor POU-M2 of Bombyx mori. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;86:701-8 pubmed publisher..Our study suggested POU-M2 may be involved in the transcriptional regulation of fibroin heavy chain gene. These findings expand toward a better understanding of the structure of POU-M2 and its function in silk synthesis of Bombyx mori. ..
- He H, Tao G, Wang Y, Cai R, Guo P, Chen L, et al. In situ green synthesis and characterization of sericin-silver nanoparticle composite with effective antibacterial activity and good biocompatibility. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2017;80:509-516 pubmed publisher..This novel sericin-silver nanoparticle composite has shown great potentials for biomedical application such as antibacterial agent and wound care. ..
- Cai R, Tao G, He H, Guo P, Yang M, Ding C, et al. In Situ Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles on the Polyelectrolyte-Coated Sericin/PVA Film for Enhanced Antibacterial Application. Materials (Basel). 2017;10: pubmed publisher..This study has developed a simple method to design and prepare AgNPs-PEMs-SS/PVA film for potential antibacterial application. ..
- Cai R, Tao G, He H, Song K, Zuo H, Jiang W, et al. One-Step Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles on Polydopamine-Coated Sericin/Polyvinyl Alcohol Composite Films for Potential Antimicrobial Applications. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..This work develops a new method for the preparation of AgNPs modified PDA-sericin/PVA film with good hydrophilicity, mechanical performance and antibacterial activities for the potential antimicrobial application in biomedicine. ..
- Tao G, Cai R, Wang Y, Song K, Guo P, Zhao P, et al. Biosynthesis and Characterization of AgNPs-Silk/PVA Film for Potential Packaging Application. Materials (Basel). 2017;10: pubmed publisher..AgNPs-silk/PVA film offers more choices to be potentially applied in the active packaging field. ..
- He H, Cai R, Wang Y, Tao G, Guo P, Zuo H, et al. Preparation and characterization of silk sericin/PVA blend film with silver nanoparticles for potential antimicrobial application. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;104:457-464 pubmed publisher..coli and S. aureus. This novel AgNPs-sericin/PVA film shows great potentials in biomedical materials such as wound dressing and skin tissue engineering. ..