Jia hua Zhou
Affiliation: Southeast University
- hTERT-targeted E. coli purine nucleoside phosphorylase gene/6-methylpurine deoxyribose therapy for pancreatic cancerJia hua Zhou
Department of Biliary Pancreatic Surgery, First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing 210029, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 120:1348-52. 2007..In this study we examined the efficacy of ePNP under the control of hTERT promoter sequences and assessed the selective killing effects of the ePNP/prodrug MePdR system on pancreatic tumors...
- The compatibility of swine BMDC-derived bile duct endothelial cells with a nanostructured electrospun PLGA materialJiahua Zhou
Department of General Surgery, Zhong Da Hospital, School of Medicine, Southeast University, Nanjing China
Int J Artif Organs 36:121-30. 2013....
- Lentivirus-based DsRed-2-transfected pancreatic cancer cells for deep in vivo imaging of metastatic diseaseJiahua Zhou
Department of General Surgery, Zhong Da Hospital, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
J Surg Res 157:63-70. 2009..The results indicate the benefit of lentivirus transfection of cancer cells for high expression of RFP and for sensitive in vivo imaging of metastatic pancreatic cancer...
- Resveratrol induces apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cellsJia hua Zhou
Department of Biliary Pancreatic Surgery, Zhongda Hospital of Southeast University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210009, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 124:1695-9. 2011..Several proteins have been proved critical to the development and the progression of pancreatic cancer. The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of resveratrol on apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cells...
- Marker expression in circulating cancer cells of pancreatic cancer patientsJiahua Zhou
Department of Hepatic Biliary Surgery, Affiliated Zhongda Hospital, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
J Surg Res 171:631-6. 2011..Therefore, the detection of pancreatic cancer cells in the peripheral circulation could be used to diagnose early pancreatic cancer, which would otherwise not be detected by current imaging methods...
- [Establishment of red fluorescent protein orthotopic transplantation nude mice metastasis model of pancreatic cancer and whole-body fluorescent imaging]Ze qian Yu
Department of General Surgery, Zhongda Hospital, Southeast University, Nanjing 210009, China
Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 47:1092-5. 2009..To establish a stable high red fluorescent protein (RFP)-expressing orthotopic transplantation nude mice spontaneous metastasis model of pancreatic cancer...
- Relationship between telomerase activity and its subunit expression and inhibitory effect of antisense hTR on pancreatic carcinomaJia hua Zhou
Department of Biliary Pancreatic Surgery, Zhongda Hospital of Southeast University, 87 DingJiaQiao, Nanjing 210009, Jiangsu Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 9:1808-14. 2003..To directly investigate the relationship between telomerase activity and its subunit expression and the inhibitory effect of antisense hTR on pancreatic carcinogenesis...
- [Nuclear factor-kappaB expression in peripheral blood polymorphonuclear leukocytes of patients with acute pancreatitis and the preventive effectiveness of pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate on NF-kappaB in vitro]Jia hua Zhou
Department of Bile pancreatic Surgery, Zhongda Hospital of Southeast University, Nanjing 210009, China
Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 44:1345-8. 2006..To investigate the expression of NF-kappaB in peripheral blood polymorphonuclear leukocyte (PMN) of acute pancreatitis (AP) and to assess the preventive effectiveness of pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate (PDTC) on NF-kappaB in vitro...
- Transumbilical Single-incision Laparoscopic Appendectomy Using Conventional Instruments: The Single Working Channel TechniqueZheng Pan
Department of General Surgery, Zhongda Hospital, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 23:208-11. 2013..This study aimed to evaluate the feasibility, safety, and cosmetic results of a novel technique, transumbilical single-incision laparoscopic appendectomy (TSILA), using a single working channel with conventional instruments...