Affiliation: Southeast University
- Meta-analysis of several gene lists for distinct types of cancer: a simple way to reveal common prognostic markersXinan Yang
State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics, Southeast University, Nanjing, PR China
BMC Bioinformatics 8:118. 2007..Three data sets for leukemia and the other six for different solid tumors are used to demonstrate our method, using established statistical techniques...
- Meta-analysis of cancer gene-profiling dataXinan Yang
Division of Bioinformatics, State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics Chien Shiung Wu Laboratory, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
Methods Mol Biol 576:409-26. 2010..This chapter introduces the R implementation of this methodology on real data sets to identify biomarkers for adenocarcinoma lung cancer...
- Detecting common gene expression patterns in multiple cancer outcome entitiesXinan Yang
Computational Diagnostics Group, Department of Computational Molecular Biology, MPI for Molecular Genetics, Ihnestr 73, 14195 Berlin, Germany
Biomed Microdevices 7:247-51. 2005..These genes complement the set of previously published candidates for universal prognostic markers in cancer...
- OrderedList--a bioconductor package for detecting similarity in ordered gene listsClaudio Lottaz
Department of Computational Molecular Biology, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics Ihnestrasse 63 73, D 14195 Berlin, Germany
Bioinformatics 22:2315-6. 2006..AVAILABILITY: http://www.bioconductor.org CONTACT: email@example.com SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Please visit our webpage on http://compdiag.molgen.mpg.de/software...
- Similarities of ordered gene listsXinan Yang
Department of Computational Molecular Biology, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Ihnestr 73, 14195 Berlin, Germany
J Bioinform Comput Biol 4:693-708. 2006..Our method is complementary to previous methods in that it does not rely on strong effects of differential gene expression in a single study but on consistent ones across multiple studies...