Affiliation: Southeast University
- Meta-analysis of several gene lists for distinct types of cancer: a simple way to reveal common prognostic markersXinan Yang
State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics, Southeast University, Nanjing, PR China
BMC Bioinformatics 8:118. 2007..Three data sets for leukemia and the other six for different solid tumors are used to demonstrate our method, using established statistical techniques...
- Meta-analysis of cancer gene-profiling dataXinan Yang
Division of Bioinformatics, State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics Chien Shiung Wu Laboratory, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
Methods Mol Biol 576:409-26. 2010..This chapter introduces the R implementation of this methodology on real data sets to identify biomarkers for adenocarcinoma lung cancer...
- Detecting common gene expression patterns in multiple cancer outcome entitiesXinan Yang
Computational Diagnostics Group, Department of Computational Molecular Biology, MPI for Molecular Genetics, Ihnestr 73, 14195 Berlin, Germany
Biomed Microdevices 7:247-51. 2005..These genes complement the set of previously published candidates for universal prognostic markers in cancer...
- OrderedList--a bioconductor package for detecting similarity in ordered gene listsClaudio Lottaz
Department of Computational Molecular Biology, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics Ihnestrasse 63 73, D 14195 Berlin, Germany
Bioinformatics 22:2315-6. 2006..AVAILABILITY: http://www.bioconductor.org CONTACT: email@example.com SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Please visit our webpage on http://compdiag.molgen.mpg.de/software...
- Similarities of ordered gene listsXinan Yang
Department of Computational Molecular Biology, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Ihnestr 73, 14195 Berlin, Germany
J Bioinform Comput Biol 4:693-708. 2006..We present a novel algorithm to uncover that two lists of differentially expressed genes are similar, even if these similarities are not apparent to the eye. The method is based on the ordering in the lists...