Affiliation: Southeast University
- Fan H, Zhao Z, Quan Y, Xu J, Zhang J, Xie W. DNA methyltransferase 1 knockdown induces silenced CDH1 gene reexpression by demethylation of methylated CpG in hepatocellular carcinoma cell line SMMC-7721. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2007;19:952-61 pubmed..In hepatocellular carcinoma, DNMT1 is necessary to maintain the methylation of CpG islands in certain tumor-related genes. ..
- Fan H, Zhang F, Hu J, Liu D, Zhao Z. Promoter polymorphisms of DNMT3B and the risk of colorectal cancer in Chinese: a case-control study. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2008;27:24 pubmed publisher..However, the DNMT3B -579G>T polymorphism may contribute to the genetic susceptibility to colorectal cancer. ..
- Fan H, Liu D, Qiu X, Qiao F, Wu Q, Su X, et al. A functional polymorphism in the DNA methyltransferase-3A promoter modifies the susceptibility in gastric cancer but not in esophageal carcinoma. BMC Med. 2010;8:12 pubmed publisher..However, the relative distribution of -448A>G in EC can not be used as a prediction marker in order to evaluate an individual's susceptibility to EC. ..
- Fan H, Chen L, Zhang F, Quan Y, Su X, Qiu X, et al. MTSS1, a novel target of DNA methyltransferase 3B, functions as a tumor suppressor in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncogene. 2012;31:2298-308 pubmed publisher..MTSS1 was further characterized as a novel tumor suppressor gene in HCC. These findings highlight how DNMT3B regulates MTSS1, and such data may be useful for the development of new treatment options for HCC. ..
- Wu H, Hu Y, Liu X, Song W, Gong P, Zhang K, et al. LncRNA TRERNA1 Function as an Enhancer of SNAI1 Promotes Gastric Cancer Metastasis by Regulating Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 2017;8:291-299 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings indicated that TRERNA1 serves as a critical effector in GC progression by regulating CDH1 at the transcription level. It is implied that TRERNA1/CDH1 is a new potential target for GC therapy. ..