Affiliation: South China Agricultural University
- Chen T, Xi Q, Ye R, Cheng X, Qi Q, Wang S, et al. Exploration of microRNAs in porcine milk exosomes. BMC Genomics. 2014;15:100 pubmed publisher..The predicted miRNAs of porcine milk exosomes in this study provide a basis for future biochemical and biophysical function studies. ..
- Chen A, Hao L, Fang X, Lu K, Liu S, Zhang Y. Polymorphism analysis of IGFBP-5 gene exon 1 in Tibet Mini-pig and Junmu No. 1 White pig. Genet Mol Res. 2014;13:1643-9 pubmed publisher..1 White pigs. The present study revealed SNPs in exon 1 of IGFBP-5 gene in the Tibet Mini-pig, possibly providing more understanding of the mechanism of miniaturization. ..
- Wu D, Xi Q, Cheng X, Dong T, Zhu X, Shu G, et al. miR-146a-5p inhibits TNF-?-induced adipogenesis via targeting insulin receptor in primary porcine adipocytes. J Lipid Res. 2016;57:1360-72 pubmed publisher..Our study provides the first evidence of miR-146a-5p targeting IR, which facilitates future studies related to obesity and diabetes using pig models. ..
- Guan L, Cai J, Zhao S, Sun Y, Wang J, Jiang Y, et al. Improvement of anti-nutritional effect resulting from ?-glucanase specific expression in the parotid gland of transgenic pigs. Transgenic Res. 2017;26:1-11 pubmed publisher....
- Chen T, Xi Q, Sun J, Ye R, Cheng X, Sun R, et al. Revelation of mRNAs and proteins in porcine milk exosomes by transcriptomic and proteomic analysis. BMC Vet Res. 2017;13:101 pubmed publisher..These results provide the first insight into porcine milk exosomal mRNA and proteins, and will facilitate further research into the physiological significance of milk exosomes for infants. ..
- Ye R, Li M, Chen T, Wei X, Qi Q, Cheng X, et al. miRNAome, mRNAome and degradome analysis of Tibetan minipigs anterior pituitary. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2018;259:104-114 pubmed publisher....