Affiliation: South China Normal University
- Yue H, Zhou X, Cheng M, Xing D. Graphene oxide-mediated Cas9/sgRNA delivery for efficient genome editing. Nanoscale. 2018;10:1063-1071 pubmed publisher..Thus, this GO-mediated Cas9/sgRNA delivery system has potential as a new approach for biomedical research and targeted gene engineering applications. ..
- Shu B, Zhang C, Xing D. A sample-to-answer, real-time convective polymerase chain reaction system for point-of-care diagnostics. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;97:360-368 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we believe that this integrated system may become a potential candidate for fast, accurate and affordable POC molecular diagnostics. ..
- Deng H, Liu Q, Wang X, Huang R, Liu H, Lin Q, et al. Quantum dots-labeled strip biosensor for rapid and sensitive detection of microRNA based on target-recycled nonenzymatic amplification strategy. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;87:931-940 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the proposed biosensor holds great promise for potential POC applications and early cancer diagnosis. ..
- Zhou J, Cheng M, Zeng L, Liu W, Zhang T, Xing D. Specific capture of the hydrolysate on magnetic beads for sensitive detecting plant vacuolar processing enzyme activity. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:881-6 pubmed publisher..The strategy offers great sensitivity and may be further extended to other protease activity detection. ..
- Zhong J, Yang S, Wen L, Xing D. Imaging-guided photoacoustic drug release and synergistic chemo-photoacoustic therapy with paclitaxel-containing nanoparticles. J Control Release. 2016;226:77-87 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate a unique drug release mechanism based on photoacoustic effect. It provides an all-in-one platform for photoacoustic image-guided drug release and synergistic chemo-photoacoustic therapy. ..
- Xu D, Yang S, Wang Y, Gu Y, Xing D. Noninvasive and high-resolving photoacoustic dermoscopy of human skin. Biomed Opt Express. 2016;7:2095-102 pubmed publisher....
- Zhang L, Huang R, Liu W, Liu H, Zhou X, Xing D. Rapid and visual detection of Listeria monocytogenes based on nanoparticle cluster catalyzed signal amplification. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;86:1-7 pubmed publisher..All these attractive characteristics of highly sensitivity, visual and labor-saving, make the biosensor possess a potential application for foodborne pathogenic bacteria detection. ..
- Yang X, Zhou X, Zhu M, Xing D. Sensitive detection of Listeria monocytogenes based on highly efficient enrichment with vancomycin-conjugated brush-like magnetic nano-platforms. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;91:238-245 pubmed publisher..The approach described herein holds great potential for realizing rapid and sensitive pathogen detection in clinical samples. ..
- Ma Z, Qin H, Chen H, Yang H, Xu J, Yang S, et al. Phage display-derived oligopeptide-functionalized probes for in vivo specific photoacoustic imaging of osteosarcoma. Nanomedicine. 2017;13:111-121 pubmed publisher..PAI employing PGNRs conjugated to specifically designed nanoprobes may provide a new method for tumor type-specific diagnosis of osteosarcoma. ..
- Liu W, Zhu M, Liu H, Wei J, Zhou X, Xing D. Invading stacking primer: A trigger for high-efficiency isothermal amplification reaction with superior selectivity for detecting microRNA variants. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;81:309-316 pubmed publisher..By demonstrating the enhanced effect of the IS-Primer in the iSDA reaction, this work may provide a potentially new avenue for developing more sensitive and selective nucleic acids assays. ..
- Ji Y, Liu J, Xing D. Low concentrations of salicylic acid delay methyl jasmonate-induced leaf senescence by up-regulating nitric oxide synthase activity. J Exp Bot. 2016;67:5233-45 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results indicate that SA at low concentrations counteracts MeJA-induced leaf senescence through NOA1-dependent NO signaling and strengthening of the antioxidant defense. ..
- Lu C, Fan Z, Xing D. Photo-enhancement of macrophage phagocytic activity via Rac1-mediated signaling pathway: Implications for bacterial infection. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2016;78:206-216 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight the important roles of the Src/PI3K/Vav1/Rac1/cofilin pathway in regulating macrophage phagocytosis and provide a potential strategy for treating phagocytic deficiency via LPLI. ..
- Liu J, Li Z, Wang Y, Xing D. Overexpression of ALTERNATIVE OXIDASE1a alleviates mitochondria-dependent programmed cell death induced by aluminium phytotoxicity in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2014;65:4465-78 pubmed publisher....
- Qin H, Zhao Y, Zhang J, Pan X, Yang S, Xing D. Inflammation-targeted gold nanorods for intravascular photoacoustic imaging detection of matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP2) in atherosclerotic plaques. Nanomedicine. 2016;12:1765-1774 pubmed publisher..AuNRs-Abs has the ability to enable quantitative detection of MMP2 in atherosclerotic plaques. ..
- Liu J, Ji Y, Zhou J, Xing D. Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase Promotes Activation and Vacuolar Acidification and Delays Methyl Jasmonate-Induced Leaf Senescence. Plant Physiol. 2016;170:1714-31 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PI3K promotes V-ATPase activation and consequently induces vacuolar acidification and stomatal closure, thereby delaying MeJA-induced leaf senescence. ..
- Feng J, Meng C, Xing D. A? induces PUMA activation: a new mechanism for A?-mediated neuronal apoptosis. Neurobiol Aging. 2015;36:789-800 pubmed publisher..Together, we demonstrated that PUMA activation involved in A?-induced apoptosis, representing a drug target to antagonize AD progression. ..
- Chai J, Liu J, Zhou J, Xing D. Mitogen-activated protein kinase 6 regulates NPR1 gene expression and activation during leaf senescence induced by salicylic acid. J Exp Bot. 2014;65:6513-28 pubmed publisher..These results provide new insight into the mechanism of exogenous SA-induced detached leaf senescence. ..
- Liang G, Jin X, Zhang S, Xing D. RGD peptide-modified fluorescent gold nanoclusters as highly efficient tumor-targeted radiotherapy sensitizers. Biomaterials. 2017;144:95-104 pubmed publisher....
- Zhang D, Wen L, Huang R, Wang H, Hu X, Xing D. Mitochondrial specific photodynamic therapy by rare-earth nanoparticles mediated near-infrared graphene quantum dots. Biomaterials. 2018;153:14-26 pubmed publisher..The proposed strategy highlights the advantages of precision organelles-specific PDT in cancer therapy...
- Zhao Y, Zhou J, Xing D. Phytochrome B-mediated activation of lipoxygenase modulates an excess red light-induced defence response in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2014;65:4907-18 pubmed publisher....
- Chen H, Yang S, Zhou T, Xu J, Hu J, Xing D. Synthesis and characterization of an HSP27-targeted nanoprobe for in vivo photoacoustic imaging of early nerve injury. Nanomedicine. 2016;12:1453-62 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings expand the application of nanoprobe-targeted photoacoustic imaging to the detection of injured nerves, and prompt further development of this novel imaging platform for clinical application. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu J, Chai J, Xing D. Mitogen-activated protein kinase 6 mediates nuclear translocation of ORE3 to promote ORE9 gene expression in methyl jasmonate-induced leaf senescence. J Exp Bot. 2016;67:83-94 pubmed publisher..This study revealed the effect of the signalling pathway involving MPK6-ORE3-EIN3-ORE9 on regulating leaf senescence and provided insights into the mechanism of MeJA in promoting leaf senescence in Arabidopsis thaliana. ..
- Zhai S, Hu X, Hu Y, Wu B, Xing D. Visible light-induced crosslinking and physiological stabilization of diselenide-rich nanoparticles for redox-responsive drug release and combination chemotherapy. Biomaterials. 2017;121:41-54 pubmed publisher..In vitro cytotoxicity evaluation and in vivo tumor suppression with low dosage drugs further demonstrated the favorable potency of the redox-responsive nanoplatform in tumor combination chemotherapy. ..
- Gu X, Liu L, Shen Q, Xing D. Photoactivation of ERK/CREB/VMAT2 pathway attenuates MPP+-induced neuronal injury in a cellular model of Parkinson's disease. Cell Signal. 2017;37:103-114 pubmed publisher....
- Zhao N, Wu B, Hu X, Xing D. NIR-triggered high-efficient photodynamic and chemo-cascade therapy using caspase-3 responsive functionalized upconversion nanoparticles. Biomaterials. 2017;141:40-49 pubmed publisher..Current NIR-activated cascade tumor therapy with two distinct mechanisms is significantly favorable to overcome multidrug resistance and tumor heterogeneity for persistent tumor treatment. ..