Affiliation: South China Normal University
- Liu L, Wei Y, Zhai S, Chen Q, Xing D. Dihydroartemisinin and transferrin dual-dressed nano-graphene oxide for a pH-triggered chemotherapy. Biomaterials. 2015;62:35-46 pubmed publisher..Comparing with DHA alone, the nanodrug DHA-GO-Tf resulted in a significantly enhanced tumor delivery specificity and cytotoxicity, and achieved a complete tumor cure in mice with minimal side-effects. ..
- Li H, Liu L, Chang H, Zou Z, Xing D. Downregulation of MCL-1 and upregulation of PUMA using mTOR inhibitors enhance antitumor efficacy of BH3 mimetics in triple-negative breast cancer. Cell Death Dis. 2018;9:137 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our findings provided evidences that mTOR inhibitors can enhance antitumor efficacy of BH3 mimetics via downregulating MCL-1 and upregulating PUMA in TNBC; it could be a promising therapeutic strategy to treat TNBC. ..
- Wen L, Ding W, Yang S, Xing D. Microwave pumped high-efficient thermoacoustic tumor therapy with single wall carbon nanotubes. Biomaterials. 2016;75:163-173 pubmed publisher..These discoveries implied the potential application of TA therapy in deep-seated tumor models and should be further tested for development into a promising therapeutic modality for cancer treatment. ..
- Chen C, Zhao Y, Yang S, Xing D. Mechanical characterization of intraluminal tissue with phase-resolved photoacoustic viscoelasticity endoscopy. Biomed Opt Express. 2015;6:4975-80 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that the PAVEE can obtain viscoelastic properties of intraluminal tissues, which puts a new insight into the intravascular disease and holds great promise for plaque vulnerability detection. ..
- Wang S, Zou Z, Luo X, Mi Y, Chang H, Xing D. LRH1 enhances cell resistance to chemotherapy by transcriptionally activating MDC1 expression and attenuating DNA damage in human breast cancer. Oncogene. 2018;37:3243-3259 pubmed publisher..Altogether, LRH1-MDC1 signaling might be considered as a novel molecular target for designing novel therapeutic regimen in chemotherapy resistance breast cancer. ..
- Jiang X, Huang L, Xing D. Photoactivation of Dok1/ERK/PPARÎ³ signaling axis inhibits excessive lipolysis in insulin-resistant adipocytes. Cell Signal. 2015;27:1265-75 pubmed publisher..In summary, the present research highlights the important roles of Dok1/ERK/PPARÎ³ pathway in lowering FFA release from adipocytes, and our research extends the knowledge of the biological effects induced by LPLI. ..
- Yue H, Zhou X, Cheng M, Xing D. Graphene oxide-mediated Cas9/sgRNA delivery for efficient genome editing. Nanoscale. 2018;10:1063-1071 pubmed publisher..Thus, this GO-mediated Cas9/sgRNA delivery system has potential as a new approach for biomedical research and targeted gene engineering applications. ..
- Shu B, Zhang C, Xing D. A sample-to-answer, real-time convective polymerase chain reaction system for point-of-care diagnostics. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;97:360-368 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we believe that this integrated system may become a potential candidate for fast, accurate and affordable POC molecular diagnostics. ..
- Zhou J, Cheng M, Zeng L, Liu W, Zhang T, Xing D. Specific capture of the hydrolysate on magnetic beads for sensitive detecting plant vacuolar processing enzyme activity. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:881-6 pubmed publisher..The strategy offers great sensitivity and may be further extended to other protease activity detection. ..
- Zhong J, Yang S, Wen L, Xing D. Imaging-guided photoacoustic drug release and synergistic chemo-photoacoustic therapy with paclitaxel-containing nanoparticles. J Control Release. 2016;226:77-87 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate a unique drug release mechanism based on photoacoustic effect. It provides an all-in-one platform for photoacoustic image-guided drug release and synergistic chemo-photoacoustic therapy. ..
- Deng H, Liu Q, Wang X, Huang R, Liu H, Lin Q, et al. Quantum dots-labeled strip biosensor for rapid and sensitive detection of microRNA based on target-recycled nonenzymatic amplification strategy. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;87:931-940 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the proposed biosensor holds great promise for potential POC applications and early cancer diagnosis. ..
- Zhang L, Huang R, Liu W, Liu H, Zhou X, Xing D. Rapid and visual detection of Listeria monocytogenes based on nanoparticle cluster catalyzed signal amplification. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;86:1-7 pubmed publisher..All these attractive characteristics of highly sensitivity, visual and labor-saving, make the biosensor possess a potential application for foodborne pathogenic bacteria detection. ..
- Liu W, Zhu M, Liu H, Wei J, Zhou X, Xing D. Invading stacking primer: A trigger for high-efficiency isothermal amplification reaction with superior selectivity for detecting microRNA variants. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;81:309-316 pubmed publisher..By demonstrating the enhanced effect of the IS-Primer in the iSDA reaction, this work may provide a potentially new avenue for developing more sensitive and selective nucleic acids assays. ..
- Yang X, Zhou X, Zhu M, Xing D. Sensitive detection of Listeria monocytogenes based on highly efficient enrichment with vancomycin-conjugated brush-like magnetic nano-platforms. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;91:238-245 pubmed publisher..The approach described herein holds great potential for realizing rapid and sensitive pathogen detection in clinical samples. ..
- Ma Z, Qin H, Chen H, Yang H, Xu J, Yang S, et al. Phage display-derived oligopeptide-functionalized probes for in vivo specific photoacoustic imaging of osteosarcoma. Nanomedicine. 2017;13:111-121 pubmed publisher..PAI employing PGNRs conjugated to specifically designed nanoprobes may provide a new method for tumor type-specific diagnosis of osteosarcoma. ..
- Ji Y, Liu J, Xing D. Low concentrations of salicylic acid delay methyl jasmonate-induced leaf senescence by up-regulating nitric oxide synthase activity. J Exp Bot. 2016;67:5233-45 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results indicate that SA at low concentrations counteracts MeJA-induced leaf senescence through NOA1-dependent NO signaling and strengthening of the antioxidant defense. ..
- Lu C, Fan Z, Xing D. Photo-enhancement of macrophage phagocytic activity via Rac1-mediated signaling pathway: Implications for bacterial infection. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2016;78:206-216 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight the important roles of the Src/PI3K/Vav1/Rac1/cofilin pathway in regulating macrophage phagocytosis and provide a potential strategy for treating phagocytic deficiency via LPLI. ..
- Qin H, Zhao Y, Zhang J, Pan X, Yang S, Xing D. Inflammation-targeted gold nanorods for intravascular photoacoustic imaging detection of matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP2) in atherosclerotic plaques. Nanomedicine. 2016;12:1765-1774 pubmed publisher..AuNRs-Abs has the ability to enable quantitative detection of MMP2 in atherosclerotic plaques. ..
- Liu J, Ji Y, Zhou J, Xing D. Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase Promotes Activation and Vacuolar Acidification and Delays Methyl Jasmonate-Induced Leaf Senescence. Plant Physiol. 2016;170:1714-31 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PI3K promotes V-ATPase activation and consequently induces vacuolar acidification and stomatal closure, thereby delaying MeJA-induced leaf senescence. ..
- Zhang D, Wen L, Huang R, Wang H, Hu X, Xing D. Mitochondrial specific photodynamic therapy by rare-earth nanoparticles mediated near-infrared graphene quantum dots. Biomaterials. 2018;153:14-26 pubmed publisher..The proposed strategy highlights the advantages of precision organelles-specific PDT in cancer therapy...
- Feng J, Meng C, Xing D. AÎ² induces PUMA activation: a new mechanism for AÎ²-mediated neuronal apoptosis. Neurobiol Aging. 2015;36:789-800 pubmed publisher..Together, we demonstrated that PUMA activation involved in AÎ²-induced apoptosis, representing a drug target to antagonize AD progression. ..
- Chai J, Liu J, Zhou J, Xing D. Mitogen-activated protein kinase 6 regulates NPR1 gene expression and activation during leaf senescence induced by salicylic acid. J Exp Bot. 2014;65:6513-28 pubmed publisher..These results provide new insight into the mechanism of exogenous SA-induced detached leaf senescence. ..
- Chen H, Yang S, Zhou T, Xu J, Hu J, Xing D. Synthesis and characterization of an HSP27-targeted nanoprobe for in vivo photoacoustic imaging of early nerve injury. Nanomedicine. 2016;12:1453-62 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings expand the application of nanoprobe-targeted photoacoustic imaging to the detection of injured nerves, and prompt further development of this novel imaging platform for clinical application. ..
- Zhai S, Hu X, Hu Y, Wu B, Xing D. Visible light-induced crosslinking and physiological stabilization of diselenide-rich nanoparticles for redox-responsive drug release and combination chemotherapy. Biomaterials. 2017;121:41-54 pubmed publisher..In vitro cytotoxicity evaluation and in vivo tumor suppression with low dosage drugs further demonstrated the favorable potency of the redox-responsive nanoplatform in tumor combination chemotherapy. ..
- Zhao N, Wu B, Hu X, Xing D. NIR-triggered high-efficient photodynamic and chemo-cascade therapy using caspase-3 responsive functionalized upconversion nanoparticles. Biomaterials. 2017;141:40-49 pubmed publisher..Current NIR-activated cascade tumor therapy with two distinct mechanisms is significantly favorable to overcome multidrug resistance and tumor heterogeneity for persistent tumor treatment. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu J, Chai J, Xing D. Mitogen-activated protein kinase 6 mediates nuclear translocation of ORE3 to promote ORE9 gene expression in methyl jasmonate-induced leaf senescence. J Exp Bot. 2016;67:83-94 pubmed publisher..This study revealed the effect of the signalling pathway involving MPK6-ORE3-EIN3-ORE9 on regulating leaf senescence and provided insights into the mechanism of MeJA in promoting leaf senescence in Arabidopsis thaliana. ..