Ying Hao Shen
- Focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver in 86 patientsYing Hao Shen
Department of Liver Surgery and Liver Cancer Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int 6:52-7. 2007..Since its nature and pathogenesis are still controversial, accurate diagnosis of FNH based on clinical presentation and radiographic studies is difficult. The purpose of this study was to explore the diagnosis and treatment of FNH...
- Promoting colonization in metastatic HCC cells by modulation of autophagyYuan Fei Peng
Department of Liver Surgery, Liver Cancer Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Key Laboratory of Carcinogenesis and Cancer Invasion of Ministry of Education, Shanghai, China
PLoS ONE 8:e74407. 2013..Autophagy is an important adaptive survival mechanism, which has been postulated to be involved in cancer metastasis. The purpose of this study was to investigate autophagy in metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- Quantitative assessment of the effect of glutathione S-transferase genes GSTM1 and GSTT1 on hepatocellular carcinoma riskYing Hao Shen
Department of Liver Surgery, Zhongshan Hospital, Liver Cancer Institute, Fudan University, 180 Feng Lin Road, Shanghai, 200032, People s Republic of China
Tumour Biol 35:4007-15. 2014....
- [Diagnosis and management for early hepatic artery thrombosis after liver transplantation]Jian Zhou
Liver Cancer Institute, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 85:1670-3. 2005..To explore the diagnosis and management of early hepatic artery thrombosis (HAT) after liver transplantation...
- High expression of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine and isocitrate dehydrogenase 2 is associated with favorable prognosis after curative resection of hepatocellular carcinomaWei Ren Liu
Department of Liver Surgery, Liver Cancer Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, 180 Fenglin Road, Shanghai 200032, China
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 33:32. 2014..The expression of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5-hmC) and isocitrate dehydrogenase 2 (IDH2) is frequently downregulated in numerous cancers. 5-hmC and IDH2 expression in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) has yet to be determined...
- [Pulmonary infection and its risk factors after orthotopic liver transplantation]Ying Hao Shen
Liver Cancer Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 15:833-6. 2007..To investigate the characteristics of pulmonary infection and its risk factors after orthotopic liver transplantation (OLT)...
- Autophagy activation in hepatocellular carcinoma contributes to the tolerance of oxaliplatin via reactive oxygen species modulationZhen Bin Ding
Department of Liver Surgery, Liver Cancer Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Shanghai, China
Clin Cancer Res 17:6229-38. 2011..This study was to determine whether the autophagic machinery could be activated after chemotherapy and the contribution of autophagy to tolerance of oxaliplatin in HCC...