- Hypofractionated radiotherapy for lung tumors with online cone beam CT guidance and active breathing controlYali Shen
Department of Radiation Oncology, Cancer Centre, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Radiat Oncol 5:19. 2010..To study the set-up errors, PTV margin and toxicity of cone beam CT (CBCT) guided hypofractionated radiotherapy with active breathing control (ABC) for patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or metastatic tumors in lung...
- Lung tumor reproducibility with active breath control (ABC) in image-guided radiotherapy based on cone-beam computed tomography with two registration methodsXin Wang
Department of Radiation Oncology, Sichuan University, Chengdu, People s Republic of China
Radiother Oncol 99:148-54. 2011..To study the inter- and intrafraction tumor reproducibility with active breath control (ABC) utilizing cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT), and compare validity of registration with two different regions of interest (ROI)...
- Detection of intrafractional tumour position error in radiotherapy utilizing cone beam computed tomographyFeng Xu
Department of Abdominal Tumour, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
Radiother Oncol 89:311-9. 2008..To study the intrafraction tumour position error utilizing cone beam CT (CBCT) in patients receiving radiotherapy...
- The clinical feasibility and effect of online cone beam computer tomography-guided intensity-modulated radiotherapy for nasopharyngeal cancerJin Wang
Department of Thoracic Tumour, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, PR China
Radiother Oncol 90:221-7. 2009..This protocol was designed to evaluate the clinical feasibility and effect of online cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) guidance in IMRT of nasopharyngeal cancer (NPC)...
- Phase I/II study of gemcitabine and oxaliplatin chemotherapy in combination with concurrent 3-D conformal radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancerFeng Xu
Department of Radiation Oncology, Cancer Center, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, P R China
Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi 10:362-8. 2007..The aim of this study is to determine the maximal tolerance dose (MTD) and efficacy of full-dose gemcitabine and oxaliplatin when given concurrently with 3-dimentional radiation therapy (3D-RT) for locally advanced NSCLC...
- EGFR and COX-2 protein expression in non-small cell lung cancer and the correlation with clinical featuresFeng Li
Radiation Oncology, Tumor Center, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, China
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 30:27. 2011....