- Wang Z, Wang X, Yuan J, Zhang X, Zhou J, Lu M, et al. Survival Benefit of Palliative Local Treatments and Efficacy of Different Pharmacotherapies in Colorectal Cancer With Lung Metastasis: Results From a Large Retrospective Study. Clin Colorectal Cancer. 2018;17:e233-e255 pubmed publisher..Local treatments of LM may confer a survival benefit in the palliative setting. First-line single-agent fluoropyrimidine may be used in patients with good prognosis. ..
- Xu R, Shen L, Wang K, Wu G, Shi C, Ding K, et al. Famitinib versus placebo in the treatment of refractory metastatic colorectal cancer: a multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, phase II clinical trial. Chin J Cancer. 2017;36:97 pubmed publisher..Famitinib prolonged PFS in refractory mCRC patients with acceptable tolerability. Trial registration This study was registered on ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01762293) and was orally presented in the 2015 ASCO-Gastrointestinal Symposium. ..
- Zou J, Gao J, Shen L. [Transformation of patient-derived tumor xenografts into lymphomas: characteristics, influence factors and precautions]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2016;19:833-7 pubmed..Therefore, selective xenograft by the detection of EBV infection and inflammation infiltration in primary tumors may be effective methods to prevent lymphomagenesis. ..
- Li Z, Lai Y, Sun L, Zhang X, Liu R, Feng G, et al. PD-L1 expression is associated with massive lymphocyte infiltration and histology in gastric cancer. Hum Pathol. 2016;55:182-9 pubmed publisher..011). These results suggest that massive lymphocyte infiltration and the diffuse/mixed type histology of GC should be taken into consideration to select the appropriate patients for PD-L1 inhibitory treatment in the future. ..
- Gong J, Liu T, Fan Q, Bai L, Bi F, Qin S, et al. Optimal regimen of trastuzumab in combination with oxaliplatin/ capecitabine in first-line treatment of HER2-positive advanced gastric cancer (CGOG1001): a multicenter, phase II trial. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:68 pubmed publisher..6%), neutropenia (13.7%), anemia (5.9 %) and leucopenia (3.9%). The addition of trastuzumab to oxaliplatin/capecitabine was well tolerated and the results demonstrated encouraging efficacy. ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01364493. ..
- Zhu Y, Tian T, Zou J, Wang Q, Li Z, Li Y, et al. Dual PI3K/mTOR inhibitor BEZ235 exerts extensive antitumor activity in HER2-positive gastric cancer. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:894 pubmed publisher..These important findings can be utilized to facilitate the design of future clinical trials. ..
- Xu Y, Peng Z, Li Z, Lu M, Gao J, Li Y, et al. Expression and clinical significance of c-Met in advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:6 pubmed publisher..007). c-Met may be an independent prognostic factor in advanced ESCC. The overexpression of c-Met may predict a worse efficacy of anti-EGFR therapy. ..
- Zhang P, Shen L. [Implementation of multidisciplinary team in the diagnosis and treatment of gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasm]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2016;19:1205-1210 pubmed..This paper investigates the significance and management in the implementation of MDT model in the diagnosis and treatment of GEP-NEN, based on the experience of MDT operation in our center. ..
- Wang X, Wei Q, Gao J, Li J, Li J, Gong J, et al. Clinicopathologic features and treatment efficacy of Chinese patients with BRAF-mutated metastatic colorectal cancer: a retrospective observational study. Chin J Cancer. 2017;36:81 pubmed publisher..Compared with standard treatment regimens, the FOLFOXIRI regimen had acceptable and manageable toxicities and favorable efficacy on patients with BRAF-mutated mCRC. ..
- Li Y, Peng Z, Zhang X, Gong J, Shen L. [Value of serum human epithelial growth factor receptor 2 extracellular domain and circulating tumor cells in evaluating therapeutic response in advanced gastric cancer]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2017;20:1293-1299 pubmed..The acquirement of elevated HER2 ECD level can also be found in histologically HER2 negative patients, which may be correlated to the corresponding variation of CTC number. ..
- Wang H, Li B, Liu Z, Gong J, Shao L, Ren J, et al. HER2 copy number of circulating tumour DNA functions as a biomarker to predict and monitor trastuzumab efficacy in advanced gastric cancer. Eur J Cancer. 2018;88:92-100 pubmed publisher..ctDNA for HER2 analysis was strongly recommended to serve as a surrogate to screen trastuzumab-suitable population and monitor trastuzumab efficacy. ..