- Zheng S, Shi J, Hu J, Hu W, Zhang J, Shao B. Chlorination of bisphenol F and the estrogenic and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma effects of its disinfection byproducts. Water Res. 2016;107:1-10 pubmed publisher..Tetra-chlorinated BPF had an approximately 6.9-fold higher activity than BPF. ..
- Wei L, Qiao P, Shi Y, Ruan Y, Yin J, Wu Q, et al. Triclosan/triclocarban levels in maternal and umbilical blood samples and their association with fetal malformation. Clin Chim Acta. 2017;466:133-137 pubmed publisher..649, P<0.01). These observations suggest that maternal blood test could be a useful assay for detecting fetal exposure to TCS and TCC, and high exposure to TCS may be potentially associated with increased risk for fetal malformations. ..
- Zheng S, Shi J, Zhang J, Yang Y, Hu J, Shao B. Identification of the disinfection byproducts of bisphenol S and the disrupting effect on peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPAR?) induced by chlorination. Water Res. 2018;132:167-176 pubmed publisher..The PPAR? effects of the byproducts were assayed, revealing a2-to4-fold enhancement in their activities in comparison with the parent compound. ..
- Yao K, Wen K, Shan W, Xie S, Peng T, Wang J, et al. Development of an immunoaffinity column for the highly sensitive analysis of bisphenol A in 14 kinds of foodstuffs using ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2018;1080:50-58 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that the developed IAC-UPLC-MS/MS approach has wide applicability for purifying and detecting BPA in various foodstuffs. ..
- Shi J, Jiao Z, Zheng S, Li M, Zhang J, Feng Y, et al. Long-term effects of bisphenol AF (BPAF) on hormonal balance and genes of hypothalamus-pituitary-gonad axis and liver of zebrafish (Danio rerio), and the impact on offspring. Chemosphere. 2015;128:252-7 pubmed publisher..A potential consequence of adverse effects in the offspring by BPAF deserves further investigation. ..
- Yin J, Wei L, Shi Y, Zhang J, Wu Q, Shao B. Chinese population exposure to triclosan and triclocarban as measured via human urine and nails. Environ Geochem Health. 2016;38:1125-35 pubmed publisher..Region of residence significantly influenced TCS and TCC concentrations in the three biological matrices measured. ..
- Yin J, Niu Y, Shao B. Products of methotrexate during chlorination. J Environ Sci (China). 2017;55:100-108 pubmed publisher..It was found that both compounds could inhibit the proliferation of zebrafish liver cells through S phase arrest and their effects on the cell cycle profile had no significant difference. ..