Affiliation: Shanxi University
- Dampness and moulds in workplace buildings: associations with incidence and remission of sick building syndrome (SBS) and biomarkers of inflammation in a 10 year follow-up studyXin Zhang
Research Center for Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanxi University, 030006, Taiyuan, China
Sci Total Environ 430:75-81. 2012..In general, dampness and moulds in the workplace building is associated with increased incidence and decreased remission of SBS, as well as increased bronchial responsiveness and eosinophilic inflammation...
- The prevalence and incidence of sick building syndrome in Chinese pupils in relation to the school environment: a two-year follow-up studyX Zhang
Research Center for Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanxi University, Taiyuan, China
Indoor Air 21:462-71. 2011..In conclusion, heredity and atopy are related to incidence and prevalence of SBS, but the role of the measured exposures for SBS is more unclear...
- A longitudinal study of sick building syndrome among pupils in relation to microbial components in dust in schools in ChinaXin Zhang
Research Center for Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanxi University, 030006 Taiyuan, China
Sci Total Environ 409:5253-9. 2011..In general, bacterial compounds (LPS and MuA) seem to protect against the development of mucosal and general symptoms, but fungal exposure measured as fungal DNA could increase the incidence of school-related symptoms...
- Levels of sulfite in three organs from mice exposed to sulfur [corrected] dioxideZiqiang Meng
Institute of Environmental Medicine and Toxicology, Shanxi University, Taiyuan, China
Inhal Toxicol 17:309-13. 2005..These results offered a support for the viewpoint that SO(2) is a systemic toxic agent...
- Identification and characterization of a novel chitinase-like gene cluster (AgCht5) possibly derived from tandem duplications in the African malaria mosquito, Anopheles gambiaeJianzhen Zhang
Research Institute of Applied Biology, Shanxi University, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030006, China
Insect Biochem Mol Biol 41:521-8. 2011..Thus, the presence of a Cht5 gene cluster appears to be unique to mosquito species and these genes may have resulted from gene tandem duplications...
- Epitope mapping and immunological characterization of a major allergen TBa in tartary buckwheatXiaoxia Ren
Key Laboratory of Chemical Biology and Molecular Engineering of Ministry of Education, Institute of Biotechnology, Shanxi University, 030006 Taiyuan, People s Republic of China
Biotechnol Lett 32:1317-24. 2010..Mutants L42R, L47R, and L54R had weaker IgE binding activity to patient's sera than wild-type E1 implying that Leu42, Leu47, and Leu54 might be involved in the allergic activity of TBa...