Affiliation: Shanxi University
- Zhou Y, Jing W, Dahms H, Hwang J, Wang L. Oxidative damage, ultrastructural alterations and gene expressions of hemocytes in the freshwater crab Sinopotamon henanense exposed to cadmium. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2017;138:130-138 pubmed publisher..The expression levels of LSZ and MT were up-regulated to some extent. Our findings suggest these parameters could be used as biomarkers in the monitoring of heavy metal pollution and quantitative risk assessments of pollutant exposure. ..
- Lang X, Wang L, Zhang Z. Stability evaluation of reference genes for real-time PCR in zebrafish (Danio rerio) exposed to cadmium chloride and subsequently infected by bacteria Aeromonas hydrophila. Aquat Toxicol. 2016;170:240-250 pubmed publisher..It emphasized the importance of reference gene evaluation for studies using qPCR, in particular when investigations involve factors not explored previously. ..
- Xu P, Wu Z, Yang W, Wang L. Dysregulation of DNA methylation and expression of imprinted genes in mouse placentas of fetal growth restriction induced by maternal cadmium exposure. Toxicology. 2017;390:109-116 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our results suggest that changes of the DNA methylation levels of the promoter regions and the expression patterns of Cdkn1c and Peg10 may be involved in the etiology of Cd-induced fetal growth restriction. ..
- Yang Y, Pessin J, Wang L. [High frequency electrical stimulation of sciatic nerve enhances skeletal muscle autophagy in mice]. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2017;69:422-428 pubmed..These results suggest that electrical stimulation of sciatic nerve may induce the skeletal muscle autophagy, and this may be regulated through AMPK/ULK1-mediated signaling pathway. ..
- Lang L, Zhang Z, Jing W, Hwang J, Lee S, Wang L. Identification of a novel toll gene (Shtoll3) from the freshwater crab Sinopotamon henanense and its expression pattern changes in response to cadmium followed by Aeromonas hydrophila infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;71:177-190 pubmed publisher..hydrophila infection in gills and midguts. This suggest that Shtoll3 may contribute to the innate immune defense of S. henanense to A. hydrophila and Cd can modify the immune function in epithelium. ..
- Li B, Li D, Jing W, Fan J, Dahms H, Lee S, et al. Biogenic selenium and its hepatoprotective activity. Sci Rep. 2017;7:15627 pubmed publisher..BioSeNPs may have the potential to be used as a trace element food supplement inducing antioxidant bioactivities. ..
- Luo J, Li D, Wei D, Wang X, Wang L, Zeng X. RhoA and RhoC are involved in stromal cell-derived factor-1-induced cell migration by regulating F-actin redistribution and assembly. Mol Cell Biochem. 2017;436:13-21 pubmed publisher..This work will contribute to a clearer insight into the migration mechanism of acute lymphoblastic leukemia. ..
- Li N, Xu P, Jing W, Hwang J, Wang L. Toxic effects of Pb2+ entering sperm through Ca2+ channels in the freshwater crab Sinopotamon henanense. Aquat Toxicol. 2017;192:24-29 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that Pb enters the sperm of the crab S. henanense through calcium channels, the inhibition of which blocks Pb-induced stresses such as sperm quality decline and oxidative damage. ..