Shu Li You
Affiliation: Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry
- Zhang X, You S. THQphos in Ir-catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Substitution Reactions. Chimia (Aarau). 2018;72:589-594 pubmed publisher..In this short review article, an overall introduction on the development of THQphos, involving their original design, preparation, mechanistic studies, applications and features will be described. ..
- Zhuo C, Cheng Q, Liu W, Zhao Q, You S. Enantioselective Synthesis of Pyrrole-Based Spiro- and Polycyclic Derivatives by Iridium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Dearomatization and Controllable Migration Reactions. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015;54:8475-9 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the novel Ir-complex K1, derived from [Ir(cod)Cl]2 (cod = 1,5-cyclooctadiene) and N-benzhydryl-N-phenyldinaphthophosphoramidite (BHPphos), showed excellent control of both diastereo- and enantioselectivities. ..
- Zhuo C, Zhou Y, Cheng Q, Huang L, You S. Enantioselective Construction of Spiroindolines with Three Contiguous Stereogenic Centers and Chiral Tryptamine Derivatives via Reactive Spiroindolenine Intermediates. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015;54:14146-9 pubmed publisher..In addition, a chiral tryptamine derivative could be easily accessed in good yield with excellent ee value through an unprecedented dearomatization/retro-Mannich/hydrolysis cascade reaction of an indole derivative. ..
- Shao W, Li H, Liu C, Liu C, You S. Copper-catalyzed intermolecular asymmetric propargylic dearomatization of indoles. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015;54:7684-7 pubmed publisher..This method provides a highly efficient synthesis of versatile furoindoline and pyrroloindoline derivatives containing a quaternary carbon stereogenic center and a terminal alkyne moiety with up to 86â€‰% yield and 98â€‰% ee. ..
- Liang X, Zheng C, You S. Dearomatization through Halofunctionalization Reactions. Chemistry. 2016;22:11918-33 pubmed publisher..By applying these methods, various valuable halogenated polycyclic molecular architectures have been obtained from readily available starting materials. ..
- Liu C, Yi J, Liang X, Xu R, Dai L, You S. Copper(I)-Catalyzed Asymmetric Dearomatization of Indole Acetamides with 3-Indolylphenyliodonium Salts. Chemistry. 2016;22:10813-6 pubmed publisher..The utility of the protocol has been demonstrated by the formal asymmetric synthesis of folicanthine. ..
- Ye K, Cheng Q, Zhuo C, Dai L, You S. An Iridium(I) N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complex Catalyzes Asymmetric Intramolecular Allylic Amination Reactions. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2016;55:8113-6 pubmed publisher..Preliminary mechanistic investigations reveal that the C-H activation occurs at the position ortho to the N-aryl group of the ligand. ..
- Liu C, Yi J, Zheng Z, Tang Y, Dai L, You S. Enantioselective Synthesis of 3a-Amino-Pyrroloindolines by Copper-Catalyzed Direct Asymmetric Dearomative Amination of Tryptamines. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2016;55:751-4 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the synthetic value of this method was demonstrated in the total synthesis of (-)-psychotriasine in a highly concise manner. ..
- Wang D, Xie M, Guo H, Qu G, Zhang M, You S. Enantioselective Dearomative [3+2] Cycloaddition Reactions of Benzothiazoles. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2016;55:14111-14115 pubmed publisher..With the same catalytic system, a highly efficient kinetic resolution of 2-substituted cyclopropane-1,1-dicarboxylates was also realized. ..
- Gao R, Xu Q, Zhang B, Gu Y, Dai L, You S. Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Intermolecular Allylic Dearomatization of Indoles by a Formal [4+2] Cycloaddition Reaction. Chemistry. 2016;22:11601-4 pubmed publisher..The reaction between indoles and allyl carbonates bearing a nucleophilic alcohol side-chain proceeds in a cascade fashion, providing bridged indolines in excellent enantioselectivity. ..
- Cheng Q, Wang Y, You S. Chemo-, Diastereo-, and Enantioselective Iridium-Catalyzed Allylic Intramolecular Dearomatization Reaction of Naphthol Derivatives. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2016;55:3496-9 pubmed publisher..r., and 99â€‰% ee, thus providing a general method for the dearomatization of naphthols. ..