Affiliation: Shandong University
Location: Jinan, China
Biocoversion of biomass to liquor fuel and chemical; Biotechnology in Pulp and Paper industry
- Zhao J, Li X, Qu Y. Application of enzymes in producing bleached pulp from wheat straw. Bioresour Technol. 2006;97:1470-6 pubmed..5-5.5 degrees SR respectively, as compared to the original pulp. ..
- Wang M, Du J, Zhang D, Li X, Zhao J. Modification of Different Pulps by Homologous Overexpression Alkali-Tolerant Endoglucanase in Bacillus subtilis Y106. Sci Rep. 2017;7:3321 pubmed publisher..The underlying mechanisms of pulp modification and different effects on various types of pulps by the EG treatment were also discussed by studying the change in fibers characteristics and fiber bonding. ..
- Ye Y, Li X, Zhao J. Production and Characteristics of a Novel Xylose- and Alkali-tolerant GH 43 ?-xylosidase from Penicillium oxalicum for Promoting Hemicellulose Degradation. Sci Rep. 2017;7:11600 pubmed publisher..09?mM. The Xyl43 could effectively promote enzymatic degradation of different source of xylan and hemicellulose contained in alkaline-pretreated corn stover, and high conversion of xylan to xylose could be obtained. ..
- Ye Y, Li X, Cao Y, Du J, Chen S, Zhao J. A ?-xylosidase hyper-production Penicillium oxalicum mutant enhanced ethanol production from alkali-pretreated corn stover. Bioresour Technol. 2017;245:734-742 pubmed publisher....
- Lu X, Wang C, Li X, Zhao J. Temperature and pH influence adsorption of cellobiohydrolase onto lignin by changing the protein properties. Bioresour Technol. 2017;245:819-825 pubmed publisher....