Affiliation: Shandong Normal University
- Chen Z, Jiang Z, Chen N, Shi Q, Tong L, Kong F, et al. Target discovery of ebselen with a biotinylated probe. Chem Commun (Camb). 2018;: pubmed publisher..This first work of global target profiling of ebselen will be helpful to re-design ebselen-based therapy appropriately in clinical trials. ..
- Yu Z, Liu B, Pan W, Zhang T, Tong L, Li N, et al. A simple approach for glutathione functionalized persistent luminescence nanoparticles as versatile platforms for multiple in vivo applications. Chem Commun (Camb). 2018;54:3504-3507 pubmed publisher..PLNPs-GSH possess enhanced water solubility and contains a large number of active groups, which offer opportunities for further modification with different functional groups. ..
- Li N, Yang H, Yu Z, Li Y, Pan W, Wang H, et al. Nuclear-targeted siRNA delivery for long-term gene silencing. Chem Sci. 2017;8:2816-2822 pubmed publisher..The long-term gene silencing induced by nuclear-targeted siRNA delivery could effectively inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells and prevent the formation of a tumor in a mouse model. ..
- Liu X, Hu B, Cheng R, Kong F, Pan X, Xu K, et al. Simultaneous fluorescence imaging of selenol and hydrogen peroxide under normoxia and hypoxia in HepG2 cells and in vivo. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:6693-6 pubmed publisher..Real-time imaging shows that this probe together with the molecular probe QCy7-H2O2 is able to simultaneously and differentially monitor the concentrations of selenol and H2O2 in living cells and in vivo. ..
- Hao P, Zhu W, Lei F, Ma X, Xie J, Tan H, et al. Morphology and electronic structure modulation induced by fluorine doping in nickel-based heterostructures for robust bifunctional electrocatalysis. Nanoscale. 2018;: pubmed publisher..Finally, this heterostructure also displays a superior UOR anodic peak current of about 322.9 mA cm-2, almost the highest value at the anodic peak compared to the literature. ..
- Li N, Yu L, Wang J, Gao X, Chen Y, Pan W, et al. A mitochondria-targeted nanoradiosensitizer activating reactive oxygen species burst for enhanced radiation therapy. Chem Sci. 2018;9:3159-3164 pubmed publisher..As demonstrated by in vivo experiments, the tumor was significantly suppressed even just once RT with the nanosensitizer. ..
- Kuang X, Ye S, Li X, Ma Y, Zhang C, Tang B. A new type of surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensor for the enantioselective recognition of d/l-cysteine and d/l-asparagine based on a helically arranged Ag NPs@homochiral MOF. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:5432-5 pubmed publisher..This material can serve as a new type of surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensor for the efficient recognition of d/l-cysteine and d/l-asparagine enantiomers. ..
- Zhang W, kang J, Li P, Liu L, Wang H, Tang B. Two-photon fluorescence imaging of sialylated glycans in vivo based on a sialic acid imprinted conjugated polymer nanoprobe. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:13991-13994 pubmed
- Luan M, Li N, Pan W, Yang L, Yu Z, Tang B. Simultaneous detection of multiple targets involved in the PI3K/AKT pathway for investigating cellular migration and invasion with a multicolor fluorescent nanoprobe. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;53:356-359 pubmed publisher..We develop a multicolor fluorescent nanoprobe for assessing cellular migration and invasion by simultaneously imaging miRNA-221, PTEN mRNA and MMP-9 involved in the PI3K/AKT pathway which can regulate cellular mobility and invasiveness. ..
- Xiao H, Li P, Zhang S, Zhang W, Zhang W, Tang B. Simultaneous fluorescence visualization of mitochondrial hydrogen peroxide and zinc ions in live cells and in vivo. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:12741-12744 pubmed..We report simultaneous fluorescence imaging of hydrogen peroxide and zinc ions within mitochondria using two fluorescent probes termed M-H2O2 and M-Zn. ..
- Pan W, Li Y, Wang M, Yang H, Li N, Tang B. FRET-based nanoprobes for simultaneous monitoring of multiple mRNAs in living cells using single wavelength excitation. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:4569-72 pubmed publisher..We demonstrate a novel strategy using FRET-based nanoprobes for the simultaneous detection of multiple mRNAs with single wavelength excitation in living cells. ..
- Kong F, Ge L, Pan X, Xu K, Liu X, Tang B. A highly selective near-infrared fluorescent probe for imaging H2Se in living cells and in vivo. Chem Sci. 2016;7:1051-1056 pubmed publisher..Thus, this probe should serve as a powerful tool for exploring the physiological function of H2Se and Se anticancer mechanisms in a variety of physiological and pathological contexts. ..
- Yu Z, Wang M, Pan W, Wang H, Li N, Tang B. Tumor microenvironment-triggered fabrication of gold nanomachines for tumor-specific photoacoustic imaging and photothermal therapy. Chem Sci. 2017;8:4896-4903 pubmed publisher..Moreover, we found that the α-CD caps have the ability to protect the nanoparticles from clearance and enzyme digestion, which helps the nanoparticles reach the tumor more efficiently. ..
- Gao W, Wei X, Wang X, Cui G, Liu Z, Tang B. A competitive coordination-based CeO2 nanowire-DNA nanosensor: fast and selective detection of hydrogen peroxide in living cells and in vivo. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:3643-6 pubmed publisher..This fluorescent nanosensor is capable of rapidly and selectively tracking H2O2 within living cells, as well as directly visualizing H2O2 generated by wound-induced oxidative damage in zebrafish larvae. ..
- Yu Z, Pan W, Li N, Tang B. A nuclear targeted dual-photosensitizer for drug-resistant cancer therapy with NIR activated multiple ROS. Chem Sci. 2016;7:4237-4244 pubmed publisher..i>In vitro and in vivo studies confirmed the excellent therapeutic effect of the dual-photosensitizer against cancer cells and drug-resistant cancer cells, as well as xenograft tumor models. ..
- Xiao H, Li P, Zhang W, Tang B. An ultrasensitive near-infrared ratiometric fluorescent probe for imaging mitochondrial polarity in live cells and in vivo. Chem Sci. 2016;7:1588-1593 pubmed publisher..This probe will be a promising tool for studying biological processes and the pathological mechanism of polarity-related diseases. ..
- Hao P, Tian J, Sang Y, Tuan C, Cui G, Shi X, et al. 1D Ni-Co oxide and sulfide nanoarray/carbon aerogel hybrid nanostructures for asymmetric supercapacitors with high energy density and excellent cycling stability. Nanoscale. 2016;8:16292-16301 pubmed..5 Wh kg-1 at a power density of 400 W kg-1, respectively. These asymmetric devices also displayed excellent cycling stability with a capacitance retention of about 96.6% and 92% over 5000 cycles. ..
- Fan Y, Li L, Lu M, Si H, Tang B. In situ fluorescent profiling of living cell membrane proteins at a single-molecule level. Chem Commun (Camb). 2019;55:4043-4046 pubmed publisher..Using the proposed method, we achieved imaging of PTK7 membrane proteins on HeLa cells and analyzed the down-regulated expression of EpCAM on the MCF-7 cell surface during epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT). ..
- Ma Y, Zhang C, Yang P, Li X, Tong L, Huang F, et al. A CuO-functionalized NMOF probe with a tunable excitation wavelength for selective detection and imaging of H2S in living cells. Nanoscale. 2018;10:15793-15798 pubmed publisher..This facile yet powerful strategy not only provides an instantaneous fluorescence probe for selective H2S detection in living cells but also offers a valuable approach for using porous NMOFs to sense other biological species. ..
- Lei F, Liu H, Yu J, Tang Z, Xie J, Hao P, et al. Promoted water splitting by efficient electron transfer between Au nanoparticles and hematite nanoplates: a theoretical and experimental study. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2019;21:1478-1483 pubmed publisher..23 V and 1.5 V vs. RHE, which are nearly 5 times and 30 times larger than that of the Au/Fe2O3 nanocrystals and pristine Fe2O3 nanoplate-based photoelectrodes, respectively. ..
- Wang H, Man Y, Wang K, Wan X, Tong L, Li N, et al. Hydrogen bond directed aerobic oxidation of amines via photoredox catalysis. Chem Commun (Camb). 2018;: pubmed publisher..The high efficiency of this method is demonstrated by the aerobic oxidation of pyrrolidines, diarylamines and benzylamines bearing urea groups with high yields and a wide substrate scope. ..
- Qiu W, Xie X, Qiu J, Fang W, Liang R, Ren X, et al. High-performance artificial nitrogen fixation at ambient conditions using a metal-free electrocatalyst. Nat Commun. 2018;9:3485 pubmed publisher..Notably, it also shows high electrochemical stability and excellent selectivity. The catalytic mechanism is assessed using density functional theory calculations. ..
- Sun Z, Zhang J, Xie J, Wang M, Zheng X, Zhang Z, et al. A 3D porous Ni-CeO2 nanosheet array as a highly efficient electrocatalyst toward alkaline hydrogen evolution. Dalton Trans. 2018;47:12667-12670 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the electrocatalyst shows good electrochemical durability with nearly 100% faradaic efficiency. ..
- Tang B, Zhang L, Zhang L. Study and application of flow injection spectrofluorimetry with a fluorescent probe of 2-(2-pyridil)-benzothiazoline for superoxide anion radicals. Anal Biochem. 2004;326:176-82 pubmed..As a kind of simple, rapid, precise, sensitive and automatic technique, it was applied to measurement of SOD activity in scallion, garlic, and onion with satisfactory results. ..
- Wang X, Lv J, Yao X, Li Y, Huang F, Li M, et al. Screening and investigation of a cyanine fluorescent probe for simultaneous sensing of glutathione and cysteine under single excitation. Chem Commun (Camb). 2014;50:15439-42 pubmed publisher..Here we report the synthesis and screening of Cy-3-NO2 that showed simultaneous fluorescence sensing ability towards glutathione and cysteine under single excitation, and its application in living cell imaging. ..
- Gao W, Cao W, Sun Y, Wei X, Xu K, Zhang H, et al. AuNP flares-capped mesoporous silica nanoplatform for MTH1 detection and inhibition. Biomaterials. 2015;69:212-21 pubmed publisher..We anticipate that this nanoplatform may be an important step toward the development of MTH1-targeting theranostics and also be a useful tool for cancer phenotypic lethal anticancer therapy. ..
- Tang B, Yu F, Li P, Tong L, Duan X, Xie T, et al. A near-infrared neutral pH fluorescent probe for monitoring minor pH changes: imaging in living HepG2 and HL-7702 cells. J Am Chem Soc. 2009;131:3016-23 pubmed publisher..It is shown that the probe effectively avoids the influence of autofluorescence and native cellular species in biological systems and meanwhile exhibits high sensitivity, good photostability, and excellent cell membrane permeability. ..
- Tong L, Chen Z, Jiang Z, Sun M, Li L, Liu J, et al. Fluorescent sensing of pyrophosphate anion in synovial fluid based on DNA-attached magnetic nanoparticles. Biosens Bioelectron. 2015;72:51-5 pubmed publisher..The method was successfully applied to the determination of PPi in the synovial fluid, which suggests our proposed method has great potential for diagnostic purposes. ..
- Kong F, Hu B, Gao Y, Xu K, Pan X, Huang F, et al. Fluorescence imaging of selenol in HepG2 cell apoptosis induced by Na2SeO3. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:3102-5 pubmed publisher..A novel fluorescence probe (HB) has been designed and synthesized to image selenol in living cells and in vivo for the first time, and used to investigate the Na2SeO3 anticancer mechanism in HepG2 cells. ..
- Tang B, Liu F, Xu K, Tong L. A novel metallobridged bis(beta-cyclodextrin)s fluorescent probe for the determination of glutathione. FEBS J. 2008;275:1510-7 pubmed publisher..30-20.0 micromol.L(-1) with a detection limit of 63.8 nmol.L(-1). There was no interference from the plasma constituents. The proposed method had been successfully used to determine glutathione in human plasma. ..
- Kuang X, Ma Y, Zhang C, Su H, Zhang J, Tang B. A new synthesis strategy for chiral CdS nanotubes based on a homochiral MOF template. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:5955-8 pubmed publisher..The prepared helical CdS nanotubes were remarkably sensitive to D/L-aspartic acid (Asp) and can be used as a potential sensor for enantioselective recognition of D/L-Asp. ..
- Kong F, Meng X, Chu R, Xu K, Tang B. A turn-on fluorescence probe for imaging iodide in living cells based on an elimination reaction. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:6925-7 pubmed publisher..The probe emits in the near infrared region with a large Stokes shift, and can respond rapidly to iodide with high selectivity and sensitivity. ..
- Fan Y, Dong D, Li Q, Si H, Pei H, Li L, et al. Fluorescent analysis of bioactive molecules in single cells based on microfluidic chips. Lab Chip. 2018;18:1151-1173 pubmed publisher..We hope that through this review, readers will have a better understanding of single-cell fluorescence analysis, especially for single-cell component fluorescence analysis based on microfluidic chips. ..
- Zhang W, Wang X, Li P, Huang F, Wang H, Zhang W, et al. Elucidating the relationship between superoxide anion levels and lifespan using an enhanced two-photon fluorescence imaging probe. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:9710-3 pubmed publisher..The imaging results indicate that O2Ë™(-) at high levels can shorten the life of Caenorhabditis elegans. ..
- Tang B, Xing Y, Li P, Zhang N, Yu F, Yang G. A rhodamine-based fluorescent probe containing a Se-N bond for detecting thiols and its application in living cells. J Am Chem Soc. 2007;129:11666-7 pubmed
- Hong M, Sun H, Xu L, Yue Q, Shen G, Li M, et al. In situ monitoring of cytoplasmic precursor and mature microRNA using gold nanoparticle and graphene oxide composite probes. Anal Chim Acta. 2018;1021:129-139 pubmed publisher..The practicality of this strategy was verified by in situ monitoring changes in cytoplasmic pre-miRNA-21 and mature miRNA-21 in response to small-molecule inhibitors of miRNA-21. ..
- Zhang W, Liu W, Li P, kang J, Wang J, Wang H, et al. Reversible two-photon fluorescent probe for imaging of hypochlorous acid in live cells and in vivo. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:10150-3 pubmed publisher..Results showed the reversible and instantaneous responses of the probe towards intracellular HOCl. Moreover, the probe was successfully applied to the imaging of the HOCl levels in zebrafish and mice via two-photon imaging. ..
- Li L, Wang X, Li Q, Liu P, Xu K, Chen H, et al. An accurate mass spectrometric approach for the simultaneous comparison of GSH, Cys, and Hcy in L02 cells and HepG2 cells using new NPSP isotope probes. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:11317-20 pubmed publisher..A novel accurate method was developed for simultaneous quantitative comparison of GSH, Cys and Hcy in normal cells and cancer cells using new NPSP isotope probes based on LC/ESI-MS. ..
- Xu K, Luan D, Wang X, Hu B, Liu X, Kong F, et al. An Ultrasensitive Cyclization-Based Fluorescent Probe for Imaging Native HOBr in Live Cells and Zebrafish. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2016;55:12751-4 pubmed publisher..Thus, the probe is a promising new tool for imaging endogenous HOBr and may provide a means for finding new physiological functions of HOBr in living organisms. ..
- Cui L, Lu M, Yang X, Tang B, Zhang C. A sensitive ratiometric electrochemical biosensor based on DNA four-way junction formation and enzyme-assisted recycling amplification. Analyst. 2017;142:1562-1568 pubmed publisher..Moreover, this biosensor demonstrates good performance with excellent selectivity, high reliability and good reproducibility, holding great potential for further applications in biomedical research and clinical diagnostics. ..
- Gao W, Li S, Liu Z, Sun Y, Cao W, Tong L, et al. Targeting and destroying tumor vasculature with a near-infrared laser-activated "nanobomb" for efficient tumor ablation. Biomaterials. 2017;139:1-11 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate the great potential of this "nanobomb" for clinical translation to treat cancer patients with NIR laser-accessible orthotopic tumors. ..
- Gao W, Sun Y, Cai M, Zhao Y, Cao W, Liu Z, et al. Copper sulfide nanoparticles as a photothermal switch for TRPV1 signaling to attenuate atherosclerosis. Nat Commun. 2018;9:231 pubmed publisher..Together, this suggests CuS-TRPV1 may represent a therapeutic tool to locally and temporally attenuate atherosclerosis. ..
- Ren Z, Li S, Zhang T, Qi L, Xing N, Yu H, et al. Behavior persistence in defining threshold switch in stepwise response of aquatic organisms exposed to toxic chemicals. Chemosphere. 2016;165:409-417 pubmed publisher..The mathematical analysis of behavior persistence allows making a quantitative prediction on environment assessment that would promote the emergence of persistence, as well as evaluating its ecological implications. ..
- Xiao H, Liu X, Wu C, Wu Y, Li P, Guo X, et al. A new endoplasmic reticulum-targeted two-photon fluorescent probe for imaging of superoxide anion in diabetic mice. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;91:449-455 pubmed publisher..The proposed two-photon probe, ER-BZT might serve as perfect tool to image the O2•- fluctuations and study the relevance between O2•- and various diseases in live cells and in vivo. ..
- Li N, Li Y, Gao X, Yu Z, Pan W, Tang B. Multiplexed gene silencing in living cells and in vivo using a DNAzymes-CoOOH nanocomposite. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:4962-4965 pubmed publisher..The synergetic strategy for silencing three different genes can significantly enhance the knockdown efficacy and effectively inhibit the cancer cells' progression. ..
- Xie X, Tang F, Shangguan X, Che S, Niu J, Xiao Y, et al. Two-photon imaging of formaldehyde in live cells and animals utilizing a lysosome-targetable and acidic pH-activatable fluorescent probe. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:6520-6523 pubmed publisher..In addition, two-photon fluorescence imaging endows Lyso-TPFP with the capability of in situ tracking formaldehyde in live cells and animals. ..
- Cui L, Li Y, Lu M, Tang B, Zhang C. An ultrasensitive electrochemical biosensor for polynucleotide kinase assay based on gold nanoparticle-mediated lambda exonuclease cleavage-induced signal amplification. Biosens Bioelectron. 2018;99:1-7 pubmed publisher..Moreover, this method can be used to screen the PNK inhibitors, and it shows excellent performance in real sample analysis, thus holding great potential for further applications in biological researches and clinic diagnosis. ..
- Li J, Sha J, Du B, Tang B. Highly efficient hydrogen evolution electrocatalysts based on coupled molybdenum phosphide and reduced graphene oxide derived from MOFs. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:12576-12579 pubmed publisher..The nanocomposite exhibits superior electrocatalytic performance towards the HER, and is one of the best high-performance MoP-based electrocatalysts under acidic conditions reported so far. ..
- Xie X, Fan J, Liang M, Li Y, Jiao X, Wang X, et al. A two-photon excitable and ratiometric fluorogenic nitric oxide photoreleaser and its biological applications. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:11941-11944 pubmed publisher..CNNO exhibits the merits of spatiotemporal control in both the site-specific NO release in the selected cell culture region and the controllable vasodilation of mouse aorta ex vivo. ..
- Zhang W, Wang J, Li P, Wu C, Zhang H, Zhang W, et al. Transferrin-navigation Nano Artificial Antibody Fluorescence Recognition of Circulating Tumor Cells. Sci Rep. 2017;7:10142 pubmed publisher..Finally, the nano artificial antibody was successfully applied to specific identify mimetic CTCs, under the same conditions, the recognition ability of artificial antibody for CTCs was 8 times higher than the white blood cells. ..
- Shi J, Deng Q, Wan C, Zheng M, Huang F, Tang B. Fluorometric probing of the lipase level as acute pancreatitis biomarkers based on interfacially controlled aggregation-induced emission (AIE). Chem Sci. 2017;8:6188-6195 pubmed publisher..Finally, probing the lipase level for the first time in real human serum samples was also conducted successfully. ..
- Wang H, Ren Y, Wang K, Man Y, Xiang Y, Li N, et al. Visible light-induced cyclization reactions for the synthesis of 1,2,4-triazolines and 1,2,4-triazoles. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:9644-9647 pubmed publisher..These compounds can be easily converted into 1,2,4-triazoles under basic or photoredox conditions. The application of the 1,2,4-triazoles was also investigated via mild operations. ..
- Yang C, Dong W, Cui G, Zhao Y, Shi X, Xia X, et al. Highly-efficient photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue by PoPD-modified TiO 2 nanocomposites due to photosensitization-synergetic effect of TiO2 with PoPD. Sci Rep. 2017;7:3973 pubmed publisher..The possible photocatalytic mechanism and photocatalytic activity enhanced mechanism has been proposed, taking into account the photosensitization effect and synergetic effect of TiO2 with PoPD. ..
- Bo T, Xu W, Jing W, Chengguang Y, Zhenzhen C, Yi D. Study on the supramolecular multirecognition mechanism of beta-naphthol/beta-cyclodextrin/anionic surfactant in a tolnaftate hydrolysis system. J Phys Chem B. 2006;110:8877-84 pubmed