Affiliation: shandong university
Location: Jinan, China
silver(i) complexes; x-ray structure determination; coordination chemistry, metallosupramolecular chemistry, crystal structures, crystal engineering, inorganic chemistry; carbon dioxide capture; water clusters; cluster chemistry
- Wang X, Zhao Y, JagliÄiÄ‡ Z, Wang S, Lin S, Li X, et al. Controlled in situ reaction for the assembly of Cu(II) mixed-ligand coordination polymers: synthesis, structure, mechanistic insights, magnetism and catalysis. Dalton Trans. 2015;44:11013-20 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the obtained 1 can be an active catalyst for the solvent-free silylcyanation of aromatic aldehydes under mild conditions. ..
- Li X, Tan Y, Yu K, Wang X, Zhao Y, Sun D, et al. Atom-precise polyoxometalate-ag2 s core-shell nanoparticles. Chem Asian J. 2015;10:1295-8 pubmed publisher..This result demonstrates the possibility to integrate polyoxometalate and Ag2 S nanoparticles into a core-shell heteronanostructure with precisely controlled atomical compositions of both core and shell. ..
- Zhang S, Feng L, Senanayake R, Aikens C, Wang X, Zhao Q, et al. Diphosphine-protected ultrasmall gold nanoclusters: opened icosahedral Au13 and heart-shaped Au8 clusters. Chem Sci. 2018;9:1251-1258 pubmed publisher..Our findings not only enrich the family of diphosphine-protected ultrasmall gold nanoclusters, but also demonstrate the rich variations of gold kernels during the transformation from a simple AuI precursor to Au nanoclusters. ..
- Li X, Su H, Yu K, Tan Y, Wang X, Zhao Y, et al. A platonic solid templating Archimedean solid: an unprecedented nanometre-sized Ag37 cluster. Nanoscale. 2015;7:8284-8 pubmed publisher..Our investigations have provided a promising synthetic protocol for a high-nuclearity silver cluster based on underlying geometrical principles. ..
- Wang Z, Senanayake R, Aikens C, Chen W, Tung C, Sun D. Gold-doped silver nanocluster [Au3Ag38(SCH2Ph)24X5]2- (X = Cl or Br). Nanoscale. 2016;8:18905-18911 pubmed
- Xu J, Wang Z, Yu W, Sun D, Zhang Q, Tung C, et al. Kagóme Cobalt(II)-Organic Layers as Robust Scaffolds for Highly Efficient Photocatalytic Oxygen Evolution. ChemSusChem. 2016;9:1146-52 pubmed publisher..09:5.82:94.09. This work not only provides new catalysts that resemble ligand-protected cobalt oxide materials but also establishes the significance of the existence of OH(-) (or H2 O) binding sites at the metal center in WOCs. ..
- Li X, Su H, Zhou R, Feng S, Tan Y, Wang X, et al. General Assembly of Twisted Trigonal-Prismatic Nonanuclear Silver(I) Clusters. Chemistry. 2016;22:3019-28 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, cyclic voltammetric studies indicated that the diffusion- and surface-controlled redox processes were determined for compounds 1 and 3 as well as compound 4, respectively. ..
- Cheng L, Wang Z, Wu Q, Su H, Peng T, Luo G, et al. Small size yet big action: a simple sulfate anion templated a discrete 78-nuclearity silver sulfur nanocluster with a multishell structure. Chem Commun (Camb). 2018;54:2361-2364 pubmed publisher..40 eV). Our study showed that simple anions can also induce the formation of high-nuclearity silver clusters with excellent optical properties. ..
- Wang Z, Li X, Liu L, Yu S, Feng Z, Tung C, et al. Beyond Clusters: Supramolecular Networks Self-Assembled from Nanosized Silver Clusters and Inorganic Anions. Chemistry. 2016;22:6830-6 pubmed publisher..The photoluminescent and electrochemical properties of 2 are discussed in detail. ..
- Liu F, KozlevÄar B, Strauch P, Zhuang G, Guo L, Wang Z, et al. Robust Cluster Building Unit: Icosanuclear Heteropolyoxocopperate Templated by Carbonate. Chemistry. 2015;21:18847-54 pubmed publisher..The correlation between the coordination structure and the electron paramagnetic resonance spectra recorded of both powder and single-crystal samples are discussed in detail. ..
- Li X, Su H, Kurmoo M, Tung C, Sun D, Zheng L. Structure, solution assembly, and electroconductivity of nanosized argento-organic-cluster/framework templated by chromate. Nanoscale. 2017;9:5305-5314 pubmed publisher..The electrochemistry in sulfuric acid and enhancement of the electrical conductivity upon I2 doping have also been reported. ..
- Guo L, Jagodic M, Zeng S, Wang Z, Shi Z, Wang X, et al. pH-Controlled assembly of two novel Dawson-sandwiched clusters involving the in situ reorganization of trivacant ?-[P2W15O56](12-) into divacant ?-[P2W16O57](8.). Dalton Trans. 2016;45:8404-11 pubmed publisher..Magnetic measurements indicate weak ferromagnetic exchange interactions between Co atoms sandwiched by vacant polyoxometalates. ..
- Shen J, Wang Z, Sun D, Liu G, Yuan S, Kurmoo M, et al. Self-assembly of water-soluble silver nanoclusters: superstructure formation and morphological evolution. Nanoscale. 2017;9:19191-19200 pubmed publisher..This study introduces a robust cluster-based building block in a supramolecular self-assembly system and reveals the significance of aprotic and protic solvents for the modulation of the morphologies of cluster-based aggregates. ..
- Li X, Wang Z, Su H, Feng S, Kurmoo M, Tung C, et al. Anion-templated nanosized silver clusters protected by mixed thiolate and diphosphine. Nanoscale. 2017;9:3601-3608 pubmed publisher..This work established a new strategy for the construction of polynuclear silver clusters using an anionic template and mixed S- and P-donor ligands where a promising approach for building novel dual emissive materials is unraveled. ..