Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Shandong University
- Parthenolide induces apoptosis via TNFRSF10B and PMAIP1 pathways in human lung cancer cellsXiaofei Zhao
Shandong Provincial Key Laboratory of Animal Cells and Developmental Biology, School of Life Sciences, Shandong University, Room 103, South Building, 27 Shanda South RD, Jinan 250100, P, R, China
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 33:3. 2014..Parthenolide (PTL) is a sesquiterpene lactone which can induce apoptosis in cancer cells and eradicate cancer stem cells such as leukemia stem cells, prostate tumor-initiating cells and so on. However, the mechanism remains largely unclear...
- Down-regulation of cellular FLICE-inhibitory protein (Long Form) contributes to apoptosis induced by Hsp90 inhibition in human lung cancer cellsQilin Wang
Key Laboratory for Experimental Teratology of the Ministry of Education and School of Life Sciences, Shandong University, Jinan, China
Cancer Cell Int 12:54. 2012..abstract:..
- Salermide up-regulates death receptor 5 expression through the ATF4-ATF3-CHOP axis and leads to apoptosis in human cancer cellsGuangbo Liu
School of Life Sciences, Shandong University, Jinan, China
J Cell Mol Med 16:1618-28. 2012..This study highlights the importance of DR5 up-regulation in apoptosis induced by Sirt1/2 inhibition and elucidates the underlying mechanism in human NSCLC cells...
- The chalcone 2'-hydroxy-4',5'-dimethoxychalcone activates death receptor 5 pathway and leads to apoptosis in human nonsmall cell lung cancer cellsLina Yang
Division of Cell Biology, School of Life Sciences, Shandong University, Jinan, People s Republic of China
IUBMB Life 65:533-43. 2013..Our results further supported the potential for HDMC to be developed as a new antitumor agent for cancer therapy or chemoprevention...
- DDIT3 and KAT2A Proteins Regulate TNFRSF10A and TNFRSF10B Expression in Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress-mediated Apoptosis in Human Lung Cancer CellsTianliang Li
From the Shandong University School of Life Sciences, Jinan 250100, China
J Biol Chem 290:11108-18. 2015..These findings will be helpful for elucidating mechanisms related to anticancer drugs in mediating apoptosis. ..
- Loss of CDH1 up-regulates epidermal growth factor receptor via phosphorylation of YBX1 in non-small cell lung cancer cellsXianfang Liu
Shandong Provincial Key Laboratory of Animal Cells and Developmental Biology, Shandong University School of Life Sciences, Jinan, China
FEBS Lett 587:3995-4000. 2013..These data demonstrate that loss of CDH1 induces EGFR expression via phospho-YBX1, which is activated through the AKT signaling pathway...
- PKCδ regulates death receptor 5 expression induced by PS-341 through ATF4-ATF3/CHOP axis in human lung cancer cellsLinyan Xu
Shandong University School of Life Sciences, Room 103, South Building, 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan, Shandong 250100, China
Mol Cancer Ther 11:2174-82. 2012..Collectively, we show that PS-341 induces PKCδ-dependent DR5 expression through activation of ERK/RSK2 and ER stress signaling pathway...
- Emerging roles of SIRT6 on telomere maintenance, DNA repair, metabolism and mammalian agingGaoxiang Jia
Shandong Provincial Key Laboratory of Animal Cells and Developmental Biology, School of Life Sciences, Shandong University, South Building, Room 103, 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan 250100, People s Republic of China
Mol Cell Biochem 364:345-50. 2012..This review summarizes recent advances on SIRT6 as a key modulator of telomere structure, DNA repair, metabolism, and NF-kappa B pathway in aging. In addition, we discuss the challenges that remain to be studied in SIRT6 biology...
- Death receptor 5 and cellular FLICE-inhibitory protein regulate pemetrexed-induced apoptosis in human lung cancer cellsLing Su
School of Life Sciences, Shandong Provincial Key Laboratory of Animal Cells and Developmental Biology, Shandong University, Jinan, People s Republic of China
Eur J Cancer 47:2471-8. 2011....