Yue Zhong Li
Affiliation: Shandong University
- Wang Y, Li Y. Cultivation to improve in vivo solubility of overexpressed arginine deiminases in Escherichia coli and the enzyme characteristics. BMC Biotechnol. 2014;14:53 pubmed publisher..The present study suggested a new strategy to increase the solubilization of overexpressed recombinant proteins in E. coli cells. ..
- Peng R, Wang Y, Feng W, Yue X, Chen J, Hu X, et al. CRISPR/dCas9-mediated transcriptional improvement of the biosynthetic gene cluster for the epothilone production in Myxococcus xanthus. Microb Cell Fact. 2018;17:15 pubmed publisher..This is the first time to construct the CRISPR/dCas9 activation system in myxobacteria and the first time to assay the CRISPR/dCas9 activations for the biosynthesis of microbial secondary metabolites. ..
- Zhao J, Zhong L, Shen M, Xia Z, Cheng Q, Sun X, et al. Discovery of the autonomously replicating plasmid pMF1 from Myxococcus fulvus and development of a gene cloning system in Myxococcus xanthus. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2008;74:1980-7 pubmed publisher..The transformants subsequently exhibited the ability to form pili and social motility. Autonomously replicating plasmid pMF1 provides a new tool for genetic manipulation in Myxococcus...
- Yue X, Cui X, Zhang Z, Peng R, Zhang P, Li Z, et al. A bacterial negative transcription regulator binding on an inverted repeat in the promoter for epothilone biosynthesis. Microb Cell Fact. 2017;16:92 pubmed publisher..Esi binds to the epothilone promoter and down-regulates the transcriptional level of the whole gene cluster to affect the biosynthesis of epothilone. This is the first transcription regulator identified for epothilone biosynthesis. ..
- Yang Y, Wang Y, Li Z, Gong Y, Zhang P, Hu W, et al. Increasing on-target cleavage efficiency for CRISPR/Cas9-induced large fragment deletion in Myxococcus xanthus. Microb Cell Fact. 2017;16:142 pubmed publisher..xanthus DK1622 and its epothilone-producing mutant. The findings and the proposals described in this paper were suggested to be workable in other organisms, for example, other Gram negative bacteria with high GC content. ..