Yu Bin Dong
Affiliation: Shandong Normal University
- Yang F, Liu Q, Wu D, Li A, Dong Y. p-Benzoquinone adsorption-separation, sensing and its photoinduced transformation within a robust Cd(II)-MOF in a SC-SC fashion. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:7443-6 pubmed publisher..All the adsorption, sensing and photochemical reactions are directly performed on the single-crystals of 1. ..
- Zhao C, Li Y, Wang X, Chen G, Liu Q, Ma J, et al. Fabrication of Cd(II)-MOF-based ternary photocatalytic composite materials for H2 production via a gel-to-crystal approach. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:15906-9 pubmed publisher..CdS@Cd(II)-MOF@TiO2 was demonstrated to be a highly active photocatalyst for hydrogen production under visible light based on water photolysis. ..
- Ma J, Zhao C, Wang S, Zhang J, Niu X, Dong Y. Understanding of the low temperature auto-oxidation scheme of sec-alcohols based on a Cu(II)-MOF with open metal sites. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:14586-9 pubmed publisher..The formed alkyl hydroperoxides can be effectively catalyzed by 1' to decompose into molecular oxygen and corresponding sec-alcohols under ambient conditions. ..
- Li Y, Zhao C, Zhu N, Liu Q, Chen G, Liu J, et al. Nanoscale UiO-MOF-based luminescent sensors for highly selective detection of cysteine and glutathione and their application in bioimaging. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:17672-5 pubmed publisher..They showed high sensitivity (10(-11) M) and selectivity for Cys and GSH, and their fluorescence imaging of Cys and GSH in living cells was well demonstrated. ..
- Zhao C, Ma J, Liu Q, Wang X, Liu Y, Yang J, et al. An in situ self-assembled Cu4I4-MOF-based mixed matrix membrane: a highly sensitive and selective naked-eye sensor for gaseous HCl. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:5238-41 pubmed publisher..The visual and luminescent HCl(g) sensing detecting limits of the resulting Cu4I4-MOF-based MMMs are 3.2 and 1.6 ppb, respectively, and the response time is less than 1 min. ..
- Yao B, Jiang W, Dong Y, Liu Z, Dong Y. Post-Synthetic Polymerization of UiO-66-NH2 Nanoparticles and Polyurethane Oligomer toward Stand-Alone Membranes for Dye Removal and Separation. Chemistry. 2016;22:10565-71 pubmed publisher..In addition, the membrane is uniformly textured, easily handled, and can be reused for dye adsorption and separation. ..
- Wang J, Hu Y, Chen G, Dong Y. Cu(ii)/Cu(0)@UiO-66-NH2: base metal@MOFs as heterogeneous catalysts for olefin oxidation and reduction. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:13116-13119 pubmed..They can, respectively, serve as highly efficient heterogeneous catalysts for olefin oxidation and hydrogenation under mild conditions. Complete styrene hydrogenation occurs in 15 min at ambient temperature with quantitative yield. ..