- Improved PCR-based subtractive hybridization strategy for cloning differentially expressed genes
Fourth Military Medical University, Shaanxi, P R China
Biotechniques 29:310-3. 2000
..The results suggest that this strategy might be efficient for large-scale cloning of differentially expressed genes in target cells...
- [Apoptosis-related genes cloned by improved subtractive hybridization]
Department of Pathology, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an, 710032, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 23:193-5. 2001
..Two of them, hsp-90 and rb-L3, had little information about their relationship with apoptosis. CONCLUSION: ATRA-induced tumor cell apoptosis is a complex process with multiple genes involved...
- Decorin gene transfer inhibited the expression of TGFbeta1 and ECM in rat mesangial cells
Department of Endocrinology, the Affiliated Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, 3 East Qingchun Road, Hangzhou 310003, China
Eur J Med Res 12:360-8. 2007
- Human platelet alloantigen systems in three Chinese ethnic populations
Blood Center of Zhejiang Province, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
Immunohematology 22:6-10. 2006
..HPA gene frequencies in these Chinese populations reflect their historic origins. Knowledge of these findings may be used to better understand and treat immune-mediated platelet disorders in these populations...
- FCGR3B polymorphism in three ethnic Chinese populations
Institute of Blood Transfusion Medicine, Blood Center of Zhejiang Province, Hangz, Zhejiang 310006, P R China
Immunohematology 21:25-8. 2005
..This study found that the gene frequencies in Han and She ethnic groups were similar to those previously reported in the Asian population, but the FCGR3B allele frequencies in the Tajik population were more similar to that of Caucasians...
- ABO, Rh, MNS, Duffy, Kidd,Yt, Scianna, and Colton blood group systems in indigenous Chinese
Institute of Transfusion Medicine, Blood Center of Zhejiang Province, Wulin Road 345, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310006, P R China
Immunohematology 21:10-4. 2005
..94 and 0.06 among Tajiks, respectively. The frequency of the Sc1 allele was 1.00 in both Han and Tajik ethnic populations. The frequency of the Coa allele was 1.00 in Han, She, and Tajik ethnic populations...
- A viral gene that activates lytic cycle expression of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus
Departments of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Genetics, Pediatrics, and Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95:10866-71. 1998
..Expression of viral cytokines under control of the KSHV/Rta gene is likely to contribute to the pathogenesis of KSHV-associated diseases...
- [Experimental study of anti-metastasis effect of urokinase amino-terminal fragment gene on human breast cancer cells]
Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing 100850, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 23:115-7. 2001
..CONCLUSION: Suppression of invasiveness and metastasis of ATF-transfected MCF-7 cells is perhaps due to a competitive inhibition of interaction with endogenous uPA/uPAR...
- cDNA transfection of amino-terminal fragment of urokinase efficiently inhibits cancer cell invasion and metastasis
Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing, China
DNA Cell Biol 20:297-305. 2001
..Inhibition of uPA-uPAR interaction on the cell surface might be a promising anti-invasion and anti-metastasis strategy...
- Anticancer treatment of endostatin gene therapy by targeting tumor neovasculature in C57/BL mice
Institute of Microcirculation, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing
Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 23:251-7. 2000
..Hence, our results demonstrated the inhibitory effect of ES gene therapy on angiogenesis-dependent tumor growth and metastasis...
- Characterization of two novel cytochrome P450 genes in insecticide-resistant house-flies
Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA
Insect Mol Biol 17:27-37. 2008
..This evidence suggests the importance of CYP6A36 in detoxification of insecticides and evolution of insecticide resistance in ALHF...